Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers (30934 Views)

Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline / "We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers / "SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Idrico(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

We have been suffering even with the stupid contract jobs that they give to us. We are making things right for us. When we get back ALL our oil wells, no ND indigene will suffer anything again.
I pity you,go and ask South Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Idrico(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akwaoron:

Arr you guys not tired of bringing up this boring lines. It is ours and we are ready to finish the destruction started by this useless country Nigeria. Leave us to our land and think more of yours...
why are you hiding in Lagos,please go home and help the NDA destroy more.

3 Likes

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Amberon11: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is the rubbish you guys use in consoling yourselves. What was boko haram fighting for? weren't they fighting for the islamisation of Nigeria and killing Christians? Are the NDA killing Muslims? are they not fighting a just course? No one is supporting the blowing of pipelines but justice must be served. We cannot continue feeding people who will in turn kill our people in the north. We cannot continue feeding people whose only mission in life is to overpopulate the earth.
bcomputer101:
Most Niger Deltans are praising this guys now, BUT remember Northern Muslim were so quite when activities of Boko Haram started in the North. But today, they all feel the heat.

i pray this boys(NDA) will not grow up to start feeding on your blood soonest.

#Keep_praising_them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by sokera: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
Agip is down, chevron is down, shell is down, next will be mobil. Operation ZERO oil flow on course. They called us 5%, what an insult. They want to take all our oil and give us whateve they feel like, what an embarrassment. One emir in Borno rakes in 4 billion naira to himself every month from an oil block in Rivers State but Rivers State with over 8 million people is asked to manage b/w 4 too 6 billion every month, what a disaster! They accuse us of greed, yet they own 90% of all oil blocks in the delta! This has got to STOP! If you want justice and fairness click like, if you want the northerners to continue leaching us dry click share
congrats
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Dainfamous: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerians are suffering more now the owner of the crude oil are fighting for their resources.light is 2 hours a week it shows you should not bite the hands that feeds you simple as ABC,boko haram case is different their region contribute nothing.Use the same hand on militant groups Nigeria will be worst than Somalia when the hardship start.Those that can leave the country will be in millions foreign embassies will tight their visa rules the more we are watching

2 Likes

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Goke7: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amberon11:
This is the rubbish you guys use in consoling yourselves. What was boko haram fighting for? weren't they fighting for the islamisation of Nigeria and killing Christians? Are the NDA killing Muslims? are they not fighting a just course? No one is supporting the blowing of pipelines but justice must be served. We cannot continue feeding people who will in turn kill our people in the north. We cannot continue feeding people whose only mission in life is to overpopulate the earth.

stop the lies, NDA is not fighting any just cause anywhere, this is the same thing the likes of tompolo, asari and co were saying then and are now billionaires with no meaningful development in the region. The bayelsa governor has given us the answer weeks back for the reason we have all this atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ladyF(f): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
If it was ISIS, Twitter would have closed their account immediately it was opened. I wonder what is taking them so long. Terrorism is terrorism!!!
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ajebuter(f): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bros NDA dem..

Na beg I beg una on behalf of Buhari oh!

Make una forgive am for the sake of we poor and innocent masses wey go suffer am

I take God beg una make una no vex, na old age dey worry am

Biko, the abokiii don learn say una mean business but make una please.

Thank una wella...
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
bcomputer101:
Most Niger Deltans are praising this guys now, BUT remember Northern Muslim were so quite when activities of Boko Haram started in the North. But today, they all feel the heat.

i pray this boys(NDA) will not grow up to start feeding on your blood soonest.

#Keep_praising_them

Just as most Companies ran away from Borno state, so will the Oil companies run away from Niger Delta if full scale Military operations is unleashed, no expatriate will want to find himself working in a war torn environment irrespective of any Military presence
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by userplainly(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Uramzi:
Wasted sperm! What re dey waiting for to start supply?

they should do that and leave our oil alone, they should leave our land fo good
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mightycrown1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
let the blowing continue
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Deen77: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Ok that's good
More of that, already all our brothers who are in NDU have been at home, schools are on strike in Bayelsa, Bayelsa government is too broke to pay workers, and this is the major state of the ijaws.. ..... . The people you are fighting for??

Just one question.... How many northern states are not paying their workers
How many NIGER DELTA STATES are oweing??
Its so clear who really gets the oil revenue and who will suffer more if the oil stops following

The North u hate so much can supply kaduna refinery with oil from Niger

For me and my family, we will surely Survive

Buhari should continue ruling without Crude Oil, gradually we diversify from Oil. If Jonathan ruled for 5 years you don't call for resources control, Buhari should just ignore and let see who will suffer most.

With positive thinking Nigeria will survive without Oil, we have the capacity but I hope this government can just be serious about governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by banme1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
muri4mig:

show us the justification for your ranting or forever remain silent. continue bombing your place and think that you are doing us. when a tree falls in the forest, the likeliness of landing on someone at home is zero. Nigeria shall diversify and your like will forever remain irrelevant. You can't raise arm against the state and expect the state to call to a round table for dialogue. Any government that does that is a weakling. If i am the president, i will turn my Infected deaf ear on you guys and allow you to bomb yourselves.
then leave them alone. When u hear pipe line blown u pee put for pant.

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by userplainly(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't know how the outcome will be but I know that something will happen .... n we (SS) Will not lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Deen77: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
NavierStokes:
Can agip withstand this? I see mass redundancies.

With tebidaba cloughcreek brass out
Now obiafu obrikom to brass also out . That's zero production for Agip. Avengers at this point "I take God name beg ona, na bayelsa plenty pass for Agip thats mass sacking of your brothers oh".

Please give government time to respond to your requests and please come down from your high ground, let's try fiscal federalism and see how it works, keep sovereignty for another day pls. I believe I speak on behalf of all reasonable people.because as it stands now the oil companies have a lot to gain from rise in prices in the intl market, since I doubt anyone of them makes 15% of their global production from Nigeria. They obviously have nothing to lose but everything to gain from rising prices in the market.

Only a foolish government will compromise with militants. Any good government will change Nigeria by diversifying and wait for them to bleed without Oil.

When you blow everything, let see what next.

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Amberon11: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
You who claim to be more educated are no different from the avengers. How can you join sentences of about fifty words together without at least making good use of periods? Did you forget your commas and full stops? Holy Moses! The letter "I" when used as "first person singular" should never be written in small letter.

R.I.P to comprehension.
Unibenfucker:

Dont mind the 5% bastards they claim they are graduates but if you follow their twitter handle they always make blunders in their written sentence i wonder which university they went to if they are truly graduates Am from Niger Delta but i dont reason like the bastards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by isnovic(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
With the benefits of foresight, I do not see this ending well.

The precursor for a national uprising is being brewed.

The continued hardship and frustration will drive the good, the bad and the ugly to the street.

The rich who keep silent, thinking they are safe should take heed else they will be the first target of the uprising.

the purge from ASO rock to the creek of Bayelsa will be total.

Buhari!!!!, as the Indians will say, please do the needful or else you have the Nigerian version of Arab spring at the door.

2 Likes

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Ayatullah(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
Agip is down, chevron is down, shell is down, next will be mobil. Operation ZERO oil flow on course. They called us 5%, what an insult. They want to take all our oil and give us whateve they feel like, what an embarrassment. One emir in Borno rakes in 4 billion naira to himself every month from an oil block in Rivers State but Rivers State with over 8 million people is asked to manage b/w 4 too 6 billion every month, what a disaster! They accuse us of greed, yet they own 90% of all oil blocks in the delta! This has got to STOP! If you want justice and fairness click like, if you want the northerners to continue leaching us dry click share

Answer the following questions:
* When your Ineffectual Buffon was ruling and ruining the nation where were you?

*Who allocated your so-called 90% oil blocks to those owning them?

*Seriake Dickson, the Bayelsa state Governor who is your kinsman has described you people as a Lazy lot. True or False?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ApenaEde: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
By d time the govt invade , they will start calling ICC claiming genocide. IPod and Ninja delta terrorist will soon turn their state 2 refugee camps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by farihafaheemah(m): 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
NavierStokes:
Can agip withstand this? I see mass redundancies.

With tebidaba cloughcreek brass out
Now obiafu obrikom to brass also out . That's zero production for Agip. Avengers at this point "I take God name beg ona, na bayelsa plenty pass for Agip thats mass sacking of your brothers oh".

Please give government time to respond to your requests and please come down from your high ground, let's try fiscal federalism and see how it works, keep sovereignty for another day pls. I believe I speak on behalf of all reasonable people.because as it stands now the oil companies have a lot to gain from rise in prices in the intl market, since I doubt anyone of them makes 15% of their global production from Nigeria. They obviously have nothing to lose but everything to gain from rising prices in the market.
You spoke well Bro, but come to think of this agitation of NDA, where the two elephant fight, the grass suffer most. NDA are contributing more to the environmental problem of Niger delta, pollution of ur sea and land. What u people are fighting for is not justifiable. First why can't you ask ur leaders what are they using the revenue from FG to do? You all remember Alameisigha and James Ibori how they looted ur treasury yet u see nothing wrong in that. You people are just cowards. Tufiaka. Bunch of fools
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:

you are wrong foreigners own more than 70%

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by druboon404: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
We are even angry for the slow pace at which the bombs are going off. Harder and faster till zero output is achieved!
Why don't you join them...or are you scared or just a mere internet ranting coward?
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
arm forces of d federal republic how una dey?
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by tempest01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

U guys can't make ur points without insult, am bigger in reasoning than that

If u think I made a foolish statement challenge it with a point and let me defend it

Avengers that keeps making grammatical error is who ijaws are hoping on

You think the scammers making grammatical blunders don't do it deliberately? Go through their posts, you'll notice they deliberately make grammatical blunders. Ive always wondered what influence that has. Maybe someone can educate me.

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Deen77:

Buhari should continue ruling without Crude Oil, gradually we diversify from Oil. If Jonathan ruled for 5 years you don't call for resources control, Buhari should just ignore and let see who will suffer most.

With positive thinking Nigeria will survive without Oil, we have the capacity but I hope this government can just be serious about governance.
The truth is this, the ijaw leaders know the truth and that's y they never say anything because they know people will engage them in a debate and this will expose them
It only fools who don't know anything about oil that keeps talking
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

We have been suffering even with the stupid contract jobs that they give to us. We are making things right for us. When we get back ALL our oil wells, no ND indigene will suffer anything again.

smiley

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by alt3r3g0: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
ahaika23:
[s][/s]

Whats the plan?...sit at home all day and get paid?
Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by AmAlbert(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
One clown was saying on this forum, that as the FG had met with the SS governors, the Avengers will stop and rush for a payoff. The clown failed to realise that, Avengers only work on Thursday, Friday and the weekend.

Kikikiki
Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka
Obelekue
And between 1:15am and 4:27am

You funny my dear

1 Like

Re: "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers by ephi123(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Continue blowing, infact raze it all down to zero. FOOLISH people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Benedicta Daudu In Examination Malpractice Scandal / IPOB: Northern Traders Suspend Business In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.