Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline (18302 Views)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / "We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers / ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by tochukwuifeduba: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2016
At about 7:30pm the Niger Delta Avengers blow up ExxonMobile Qua Iboe 48" crude oil export pipeline. When will these International Oil companies (IOC) learn to listen. We (Niger Delta Avengers) said no export.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.

http://www./2016/07/other-export-pipeline-blown.html?m=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by duduade: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Why Are Nigerians this senseless sha

6 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by erinolu(m): 5:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm......

PENGASSEN striking to bring the FG into negotiations

NDA blowing up oil facilities to bring the FG into negotiations

IPOB peacefully demonstrating to bring the FG into negotiations

Afenifere, SE elders, Atiku, Wole Soyinka, the vast crosssection of Nigerians represented at the Confab have equally lend a voice to one thing

Restructure the country....

How.....
1. True fiscal federalism
2. Resource Control
3. Devolution of powers

Atleast....start with the implementation of the 2014 Confab report

The voice of the people have spoken

173 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by KEZDON(m): 5:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm, where do we go from here

Things falling Apart....

5 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by mrvitalis(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2016
erinolu:
Hmmm......

PENGASSEN striking to bring the FG into negotiations

NDA blowing up oil facilities to bring the FG into negotiations

IPOB peacefully demonstrating to bring the FG into negotiations

Afenifere, SE elders, Atiku, the vast crosssection of Nigerians represented at the Confab have equally lend a voice to one thing

Restructure the country....

How.....
1. True fiscal federalism
2. Resource Control
3. Devolution of powers

Atleast....start with the implementation of the 2014 Confab report

The voice of the people have spoken
And which of those is in the confab report

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by ConqueredWest: 5:47am On Jul 12, 2016
Watch how the AFONJAS will turn to Environmentalists grin. Without addressing the real grievance

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by JonSnow(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Ndi ofe, please come and enlighten us on the environmental hazards caused by blowing up oil pipelines. angry angry

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2016
chosen04:
Thumbs up @NDA
U see why I said any body who support NDA should be treated like one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Almajiri1: 6:25am On Jul 12, 2016
I thought avengers has been banned from social media? Why then is their news on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by babyfaceafrica: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Is that all they can do?....

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by kcnwaigbo: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

U see why I said any body who support NDA should be treated like one

Why don't you go ahead to treat them as one and quit ranting on nairaland.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by mrvitalis(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Why don't you go ahead to treat them as one and quit ranting on nairaland.
I voted a man to do the job and he has till 2019 to do it... So take a sit

11 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Rival(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2016
At this rate, can the common man make it to 2019? The future looks bleaker by the day and there seems to be no succor at the end of the horizon! Will things get better when the elections are here again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Legitbaba(m): 6:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari over to you....do your worst make we see

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Tunami(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Things are not getting better.
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by GTkester: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

I voted a man to do the job and he has till 2019 to do it... So take a sit

Mr man shut up. You're such a pathetic mumbo jumbo. You voted for a man to do a job in four years, if you had any atom of sense you would have know that in every project their is what is called periodic reviews and timelines. A four year project will have a review period of six months and here you're with the worlds biggest illiterate who has completed two reviews with a capital F9 as his result. Any good manager will immediately relieve such a worker of his job but instead in Your own case you will foolishly chose to remain...

I pity you!

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Yeruba council of elders are welcomed ohh.

27 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by bewla(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Legitbaba:
Buhari over to you....do your worst make we see
Nigeria true true always planing for orders not to succeed for u to win i heal o

1 Like

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by JoSaintiago: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2016
H
Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by tempest01(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2016
ExxonMobil quaiboe export line is strategic....

Watch oil production go down.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by ConqueredWest: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
Yeruba council of elders are welcomed ohh.

Wrong. You should welcome the AFONJAs in the west

14 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by hUmaneOne: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Almajiri1:
I thought avengers has been banned from social media? Why then is their news on Nairaland?

24 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
So much NDA sympathisers masturbating all over this thread. Confused entities.
On one hand, rejoice over the destruction of your fatherland, on the other, complain how tough the economy is. Na una get your mouth, I'm Nigerian till I die.

14 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by bjt(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
48" export line shocked That is a massive pipeline, the oil spill and facilities that will shutdown to minimize the impact. Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by SaiNigeria: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
boom boom booboom boom..condition of Buhari's ears at the moment.
I am afraid someone is returning to London for ear treatment

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by todayboy: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
I just come to read the advice from the south west

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers: "We Blew Exxonmobile Qua Iboe 48 Crude Oil Export Pipeline by mesoprogress(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Report IG To Buhari Over Disdain For Senate, Melaye / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.