Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful (935 Views)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by morereb10: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
What a wonderful God. This is the recreation the family pictures of the family that gave birth to six children at once six years ago. Miraculously, all of them survived. I don't know what you are believing God for but typing "thank you Lord" in your comment, will really go a long way.

It can only be the work of God Almighty.

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/the-family-that-got-sixtuplets-6yrs-ago.html

cc lalasticlala myndd44 obinoscopy

4 Likes

Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by legendte(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Dominique this could be us.
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by RealAdewole(m): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
nice one
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by Swissheart(f): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
kiss
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by emorse(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2016
I was expecting to see a white family. Didn't think that Nigerians had time for beautiful things like this. Lovely family.
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by eitsei(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Wow! Lovely cheesy ... I want something like this too oh lord and provide the means to take care of them

1 Like

Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by rheether(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth this could be us but you no wan send me PM.
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by amtaken(f): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Beautiful people.
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by meelorlah(f): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Six children at once no b moimoi o.... Cute family
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by tattedMONK(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
CUTE..
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by Smellymouth: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:
Smellymou.th this could be us but you no wan send me PM.

I just checked your dp and I be like :::

Who created you? Abi na u create yourself? shocked sad

Oluwa, do wayo.. cry why you go fine pass me?

I nor go gree ooo grin

Typing PM message like cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by rheether(f): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

I just checked your dp and I be like :::

Who created you? Abi na u create yourself? shocked sad

Oluwa, do wayo.. cry why you go fine pass me?

I nor go gree ooo grin

Typing PM message like cheesy grin cheesy

You are my favourite Niaralander but am just scared of your mouth. The thing dey smell true true?
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by Smellymouth: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:

You are my favourite Niaralander but am just scared of your mouth. The thing dey smell true true?

Really? shocked Ayam shy cheesy

Smell ?

Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by rheether(f): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Really? shocked Ayam shy cheesy

Smell ?

Lol! funny dude. Always making me laugh. Be good and stay safe.
Re: The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful by Smellymouth: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:

Lol! funny dude. Always making me laugh. Be good and stay safe.

You too dear smiley

Have a fun filled weekend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Here For Other Names That We Can Call Labour Room,to Make It Very Inviting / See What Buhari's Government Has Caused This Family / One Year After He Was Rescued, Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Starts School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.