Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. (553 Views)

Senate Halts Port Harcourt Refinery Concession To Agip / Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by willywasco(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers Blows up Brass Trunk line belonging to Agip ENI.
The statement was made in a tweet on their handle

@Niger Delta Avengers

Source: http://nigerianpilot.com/niger-delta-avengers-blows-brass-trunk-line-belonging-agip-eni/

Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by MRSALT: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
National calamity. NDA please you guys should pity PMB. He is in London hospital. This news could cause his sicknesses to worsen from ENI to cerebral palsy. I don't want a repeat of 2009.
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by dadebayo1(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Wow.... Technically the boys are not smiling.. Matching words with action.. God save us all..
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by Kindluv3(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Like I said before
Person way just start market say gain won kill am
NDV never start una dey say Nigeria don finish

For those of you guys who say they are bad people are not from their region
Come to Delta state and see how bad are the road, school and the unemployment rate
We have been asking the FG to reopen DSC in warri, sea port in Warri and little more but up till now nothing

Now I ask what should we do to help ourself?
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by hucienda: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Avengers no sabi past tense of blow?

Dis thing don pass be careful. Let's see how all this ends.

As things stand, these guys are causing production from onshore/swamp Nigeria to dwindle.
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by dorocent(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Now I know how it feels wen u r being banned from nairaland fr 3 days... It was hell in a cell fr me. .... Abeg mods, make ona no gv me long ban like dat na. (On my knees) pls ona fit gv me 2hrs cux nairaland b like hux to me... Tnk u
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2016
C'mon Boys Blow!!

Already I read the federal government is cutting the budget, by the end of the month they will be no money to fund the budget.

As for Hausa/fulani peeps claiming they are only destroying their land, you guys will feel thy wrath!!!

*modified*

Don't ban me oga banner.
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by starpon1: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2016
and buhari wil be like; osin i heard they blew another two pipe line na true?

osin; yes sir

buhari; i thought i told you to go and dialogue with them before i come back

osin; ahhh!!! but baba i sent for dialogue they refused saying that am a mere commissioner and that all they is succession

buhari; oya alert the new sherifat in town to go after the avengers
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2016
#SayNoTerrorism
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by jude90(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
why are people saying that NDA should use dialogue to reslove their differences when they have tabled theor demand which to an extent is very simple and reasonable yet the FG have refused to look into their demand. the problem we have in nigeria is that an average Nigerian is a hypocrite, seeing the truth and turning to the other side placing blame at the wrong place.
Re: Again Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Brass Trunk Line Belonging To Agip ENI. by Balkan(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2016
#that'sHowWeRoll

(1) (Reply)

Apc Scam Of Change / Amnesty International: A Supporter & Defender Of Terrorism & Evil / Salary Update: Absuth Workers Protest Yesterday In Aba, 2 Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.