Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC (14476 Views)

Maina's Reinstatement To Office Embarrassment To FG - APC / 10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ajebuter(f): 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
I swear this dude is high on expired Aba weed...

So everything in Nigeria must have political coloration including unfavorable economic condition that is forcing businesses to close hence laying off their workers?

Someone should dash this guy a hot slap abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Bushesbae(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Feel like sweeping APC out of Nigeria with that broom

5 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by David0(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:
bros APC takes everything personal. Thats why they wants to jail everybody thats not with them.
They are good blackmailers. They just want to blackmail all of us into silence & cluelessness.

Anyway. Happybirthdy to you. Enjoy your day.

But edit your post (buyday means what kwanu?)gringrin

Thanks Bro
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by bolafex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
What is this for goodness sake?
Act of sabotage or what am i hearing?
This government should please park well.Must everything be politicised?Is the FG too not planning on retrenching under whatever guise?
The economy is bad.People are groaning.
Let them do what they are voted to do and stop playing the blame game.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by bumi10(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
is now obvious to me that apc no dey shame at all.

which kind of stu.pidity is this? how can bank trying to maintain balance in their private business be a ploy?

soon now they will say PSP is behind it.

low life people.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by shehuolayinka(m): 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
They have turned everything to politics. Useless party.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Wesely01(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:

http://sunnewsonline.com/mass-sack-in-banks-ploy-to-discredit-fg-apc/

This present APC government is the most useless and unserious government I have ever witness. Can you imagine this people saying they are trying to discredit their government again because the banking sector is trying to reduce their work staff due to the present hardship which this same government brought upon Nigerians that is affecting every sector in the country. They have been laying off workers even during the last administration so why on earth would you feel someone is planning to discredit you people? Always finding who to blame, each and everyone of you that's voted this APC into power caused all these for Nigerians, una welldone.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by agitator: 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
That is the party the sophisticated voted into power to pilot the affairs of the most educated. zombies will still mastooobate over this news. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by MENZPRIDE(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
'Govt has asked them to stay execution......"
this is funny, is the Govt now dictating to the private sectors..... ?

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Countryman1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na wah ooo. When will all this blame game stop. I happen to belive that only a fool tries something the same way expecting differebt results, thus my decision to try APC cos PDP did virtually nothing but steal. But APC would rather blame than work.
Banks are not charitable organisations, income lines are dwindling and shareholders want more money. If you cant increase your income, you reduce you cost. Simple economics, so they are sacking, that's not complex cos I resigned from a bank this year to do my own thing. Any banker worth his/her salt has seen the writings on the walls since last year.
These blame game is just not sensible. Stand up 2 the challenge and do something abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by jrusky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Oh God pls where do APC members came from Are they truly normal human or a ghost for God sake So it's now some people trying to discredit your govt that are now going to banks are started sacking people Oh Lord Oh Lord what type of people made up this useless party

2 Likes

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by xcuggsm(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
ridwanayo:
Apc always blaming bd blackmailing,they are not ready to accept that they failed economically.the fg nd state can't pay salary nd the economy is in chambles so how on earth would banks finance themself.I guess all the sacking that occured in banks during pdp tenure was to discredit pdp
I expect apc zombies to support this claim nd give excuse as usual

Wait till you hear the latest from the stable of Lai Mohammed:

Tomato is scarce in Nigeria today because of the curse Lai Mohammed laid on a market woman who threw tomatoes at his convoy in Ekiti State during APC campaign tour in 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by blaquemyc: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
they keep blaming everybody but themselves. Shames set of pple
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by pavoda: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
WELL WELL WELL,
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by keyremotes(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
A VERY SICK SET OF PEOPLE
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:

As expected you will defend your boss. Didn't your president gave a directive that politicians should fly abroad for treatment? Or wasn't he that gave such directive please clarify us before blaming saboteurs concerning mass sacking. Why can't apc accept responsibility for one and shame their opponents, why must they keep on blaming previous government as they were not part of it indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by rose54321: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Economic Illiteracy at it's peak.

The banks can't f.ucking pay salaries. How the f.UK is that a ploy against the government. Gosh mehn, stop this political stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wicked devilish party.

Your pack of cards will soon scatter..

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ridwanayo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
xcuggsm:

Wait till you hear the latest from the stable of Lai Mohammed:

Tomato is scarce in Nigeria today because of the curse Lai Mohammed laid on a market woman who threw tomatoes at his convoy in Ekiti State during APC campaign tour in 2014
undecided
hahaha zombies are really doing a hard job defending this mediocre.u got me rolling on the floor
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by ofoka: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
This calls for concern! Cheiii!! A party in government is politicizing the economic realities?? Serious. I urge all Nigerian to rebuke the party for this epic insensitivity.Many businesses have closed down and organizations are downsizing and all the ruling party can do is to be playing politics with it. That's bad.There is bad fiscal and monetary policies that have dragged the economy into depression. Let government wake up and make policies that will prosper the businesses.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Politicians telling business men how to run their business is not healthy, you people should build infrastructures and let private sector create jobs. What is so hard to understand there.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Greatfuture: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
i think these APC propaganda has been taken too far, this is absurd stupidity. a large number of person have lost jobs since APC came to power in every sector of the economy.I have lots of person who lost their jobs after the minister for trade and investment stopped the legal meterology contract for crude preshipment in the department of weights and measures of the ministry of trade.APC PLEASE WAKE UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE THE TIME FOR CAMPAIGN AND MAKING EXCUSES IS OVER

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by platypus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kindly leave political parties out of this. The analysis is quite simple:

2% of Nigerians own 90% of money deposit in banks - NDIC and CBN, May, 2016

Most of this "2 percent" live large on government loot.

Anti-corruption war greatly reduce the flow of money in circulation.

The volume of money banks use for business reduce drastically, becos govt continue to retrieve stolen money

Financial capacity of banks reduced

Unable to continue to pay salary

Mass retrenchment.

This indicates that over the years, our economy has been thriving successfully on corruption. Very bad.

#connect the dots

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Solitude101: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Banks shouldn't sack? Rubbish! Would they help the banks to Pay salaries? Failed government

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by deeway200(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
vikacydevato:
Be a boss of yourself, start a snail farm, today. Instead of working in fear.
Please I have interest mail me on dee1amazon@yahoo.com
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by hohafrank(m): 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bad workman always quarrel with his tools.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by hohafrank(m): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bad workman always quarrels with his tools.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by adimsmt: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
KissCODE:

Sir you are not ashamed to accuse the banks of sabotage what will they gain. Sir accuse the foreign investors that already left Nigeria of sabotage. Sir what is happening was as a results of lack of economic direction of this administration. Please sir its time to stop all this blame it on God and start working time wait for no one, we Nigerians are running out of patience Sir.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by sinistermind(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
These people are just.... i'm out of adjectives to use to qualify them. Why aren't they seeing all dis as a consequence of the trial n error policies. Instead of playing the victim, why don't they find a way out of the mess we are in.

1 Like

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
'what has happened to the profits they have made in the past......'. Can you imagine. This government has a fetish with all this past. Past government,
past external reserves, past excess crude, past corruption, now past profits should be the reason why companies should not downsize to 'protect the image of the government'. Crass stupidity. Haba. I have eaten in the morning so by tomorrow morning why should my stomach be rumbling. Why does it want to embarass me in public. When I was saying the artificial exchange rates will stiffle business and strangle the economy some ignorantly opposed.

When the global economy tanked some 8 or 9 years ago the Americans and Europeans adopted stimulus to keep the economy running. The dollar weakened, inflation and debt rose but at the end of the day they emerged from them all, the dollar has strengthened since then, inflation fell and the debt is heading down gradually due to increased produtivity. Japan on the other hand has been grapling with decades of stagflation losing their number two global economic slot to China due to thier penchant for withdrawing into a shell when things go bad. They save more, spend less and cut down everything, leading to a viscious cycle of de-investment. Poverty is nothing to be scared about. The solutions are simple, increase productivity, invest to bring the cost of production down. That is the formula. In a recession you energise banks to stimulate the economy. In Nigeria they implemented TSA (right policy) at the wrong time further taking money out of the economy. TSA is for times of excess to control the evils of excesses not for times of lack when government should not be controlling business that creates wealth and provides jobs.

Buhari was afraid that banks will be used as conduits to move looted funds out of the country and so froze the system. But in the economic world of today there are smart ways of achieving one without necessarily hurting the other. Now they have taken a worse step by victimising the same private sector needed to balance the budget, create jobs and stimulate the economy. These silly, unguarded, emotional outbursts by members of this government will only cause panic amongst the few investors left and further worsen the economic situation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by AkaGum(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
APC una nag pass my neighbor wife grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC by Chigold101(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
APC and their style. Always looking for whom to blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-democracy Group Asks Buhari To Address Nigeria By Thursday Or Face Protest / Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect / Atiku's Supporter Challenges Deji Adeyanju To A $10k Bet That Atiku Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.