Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Bet Centre Business For Lease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bet Centre Business For Lease (440 Views)

Earn Income With Recharge Card Printing Business For All Networks In Nigeria / Advertise Your Business For Free On Radio / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet Centre Business For Lease by HastalavistaU: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Good Morning NL'ders

Please i'll like your view on my little write up, Thank You as your opinion will be highly appreciated

*Someone offered me a business opportunity
(Bet Centre Franchise)

I know the man as a customer as I do go there to play, but for some weeks now I noticed the shop is always locked.
So on my way out this morning I met the store owner and asked why he has not been opening, he said all the staffs keep misbehaving like not balancing account after everyday sales.

He now got to the point where he said he's even tired that he wants to lease the business out.

He went further by saying whoever shows interest will pay the sum of ₦50,000 as that's even the amount he's going to pay on the account to start trading with. Then after every month sales we are going to take out every expenses, the likes of
Fuel, System Maintenance, Internet subscription, Printing, PHCN etc. Then after removing those fees from monthly sales, we then share the rest (profit) on % rate 80/20 , or 70/30

NB:

Bet Centre Company is Bet9ja.

Shop Size is a normal container size but has been extended to the front a little.

Shop has 2 systems for the operators & one for customers to forecast

And due to the fact that that's where I play, I know he has an average number of customer.

Please after all I explained do you think it's a good deal or I should let go?

Thank You Again
Re: Bet Centre Business For Lease by millhouse: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2016
Location plz

(1) (Reply)

#buhari'snewpolic Fails Trending On Twitter / Ultimate Guide For Women Starting A Business / Making Payments On Clickbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.