Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" (65236 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra / Throwback Picture Of Olamide that Proves That “nobody Is Born Ugly, Just Broke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by mizzochocinco: 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Airforce1 it looks like you will have to start looking for light skinned children elsewhere your bae Rukky scammed you. These babes can be selfish, how can they give dark skinned guys false hope of having beautiful children. Imagine you get married to her yellow and after all that hustle and stress she gives you a child who looks like you, i'm sure you would run mad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Kc3000: 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
taemilola:
Tiwa only slim down, same complexion. Black is beautiful.

Hmmm, the devastating layers of makeup that one religiously wears...she must hate her real face.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by mizzochocinco: 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is not an insult but davido's throwback pic looks like a street kid i usually give food to when i meet him downtown. He is well mannered and he waits until food is offered to him and he actually says thank you
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by mizzochocinco: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Its looks like Tiwa and that Kardello boy are the only ones who havent changed much

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by godchildjayboy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
I am born to be rich and possess my possession.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by charlsecy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
JAZES:
To look at some of the throwback photos of our celebrities is to confront the saying that nobody is born ugly, just broke.
I am not necessarily saying that money cannot help one transform, but those pictures posted do not necessarily mean that money transformed those artists.

First, the before-and-after-money pictures are taken at different times, even many years apart.
Oyind17:
I thought davido's father is a billionaire

Second, camera and development in graphics make modern pictures look finer and smoother.

People will naturally change as they age, money or not. Environment and cosmetics also play a role. Diet MAY also play a role.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Jacko01: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
3 guilty bleachers
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by noah24(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
All i see ... Lots of makeup... Was davido ever broke undecided
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by maleeks(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olamide

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by nkemjacob2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
c as money dey change person from charcool to yellow yellow.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Kaira333: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dis simply means black means broke because all of them were black when they were broke.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by florencepoko2: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
All women celebrities are bleached skin. It's serious. cry
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by sugardad1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
Rekado banks! In Patoranking's voice "nobody wey no fit make am"!!!

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by mattsvibes: 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
cythia morgan how i wish i can change you back to the old you Naw you have the cash dam ur beauty is something else
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by teacherbim(f): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
This Rukky Sanda,did she wash her skin in bleaching machine ni?ha and Toke Nawaoh!
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Muzikluva(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
dabimzy:
Very funnnnnny.well, that means I go still fine.

I had to go check your dp before commenting which is lovely by the way. Girl,you are beautiful, you only need the peace and joy that comes with having lotta money and yu will glow even more.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by iamkingzlee(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
VIEWS95:
And who says Korede bello is 18.. That dude is 23.. We went to the same high school.....
hahahahahaha
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Sermwell(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
dabimzy:
Very funnnnnny.well, that means I go still fine.
Na wa 4 u oooo!! U wey don fyn alredi cool
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by bankable: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
VIEWS95:
hahahahaha.... U wicked ooooo
i swear a guy dat used to b in my class and left was also bearing korede bello so wen i saw d name on waptrick 7 years ago i noticed it cos i tot it was my former classmate are u now telling me he was 11 then.
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Nonso92(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
How come all the females here are BLACK in their throwback pic??

Na wah oo..
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by davidsgal(f): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
faith551:
OBSERVATION All the black female celebrities (@ the throw back pic) are now white Flavour didn't change much, he was just lean.Don jazzy too
I observed same, money bleach them.... No wahala
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by 2undeee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
what about basket mouth or na bright b in name self
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by SonofDevil: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
faith551:
OBSERVATION All the black female celebrities (@ the throw back pic) are now white Flavour didn't change much, he was just lean.Don jazzy too
Stop being mischevious, flavour too bleached simple
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by SonofDevil: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
faith551:
Stop being mischevious, flavour too bleached simple
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
He now fine pas before
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Payshence(f): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flavour's Kango just be like charger plate.grin
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by hannah55(f): 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
That means I still get hope...money I dey wait u oo
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bleaching bitches
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by Jaysey(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyind17:
I thought davido's father is a billionaire
First thought on seeing the picture
Re: 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" by iampeTer(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
I love old Cynthia. she's gettn more ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna" / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.