Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (59532 Views)

Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / Nigeria Doles Out $258m For Saudi Blackwater Mercenaries To Face Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Karm16: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
LMAOOOOO grin grin grin grin I just can't.

Yoruba phobia at its best.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by mensdept: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Yoruba phobia is real,this madness even extends to their leaders,we talk wahaha ,we no talk wahala.
very soon ipob and their ss relatives will blame Yoruba for their low sperm count.
so igbos and their friends can't deal with election loss,
you've been blowing pipelines to spite Yorubas and make them suffer,and we keep clapping for you,what else do you want?

Well well well...so you see, this is what Yoruba have known all the while, pretending as if the "south-south" were people from Congo without relations to Igbo, at least that's what they've promoted for 40 years.

At least the last election and the aftermath have exposed them, and see them, exposing themselves the more without even realizing it. But I guess it doesn't matter because the EAST and MIDWEST are uniting again. Thank you Akpabio, thank you Niger-Delta Avengers. It's about dayum time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by jneutron4000: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

"we will seccede if fulani herdsmen try us"...
Olu Falae was kidnapped and nothing happened

"we will deal with hausa-fulani if they enter Lagos"...
Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

"we will deal with Igbos/Ipods touts if they disturb our peace in Lagos"...
Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...
hahaha

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by ozimec(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Giyerte:

www.informationng.com/2016/06/swest-sending-mercenaries-to-other-parts-of-nigeria-to-fight-akpabio.html

Disunity is a symptom. We just live in a denial here and keep massaging the truth. The solution to all these agitations lies in ending this feeding bottle structure that we practice which encourages neocolonialism, the amalgamation of North and South is a big fraud. There is so much injustice, inequity, subjugation, winner-takes-it-all. There can't be peace under this structure, and if there is no peace there can't be unity or progress. Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. In this present structure where you have too strong center, one people use the instrument of the state to oppress and marginalize others. And we are talking about peace and unity. Let's be sincere, where in the world would security operatives open fire on unarmed civilian doing peaceful protest? Let's stop massaging the truthThis feeding bottle system of government we are running in this nation is the cause of all these problems. We need to end this structure. I am in total support of true fiscal federalism where every zones contribute a token to the centre and take their future and pace of growth in their own hands, and express their cultures and religion freely, and practice their vocations unhindered. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this injustice.
So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determination.
Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by FrancisIgya: 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nawa.... ooo, dis man Akpabio just wake up begin de shout . Abi craze don begin de catch am ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by elopee3000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Is that how d*ft all of you are? If someone is sending mercenaries to your land to destabilise it for you, while his own land is peaceful.

Akpabio, I used to think you had a millennial brain. Unfortunately, this statement can only come from Pentium 1 brain.

Ipod is in an alliance with the Niger Delta Scavengers and other ND terrorists gangs.

Herdsmen from Libya and Mauritius and West Africa are in an alliance with the Fulanis.

BH's training base is in Sudan and they are in an alliance with ISIS.

Igbo kidnappers were the ones that went all the way to Kaduna to kidnap and kill a Hausa Colonel.but u people said jonathan sent boko haram to distabilize northerners

Where does SW and Yorubas come into all your madness? Our land will remain peaceful and the Number 1 investor destination in West Africa.

Haters can take a stroll by the Lagoon.
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by lordjayus(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=DonMaxxy post=46443541]Na lie...
SW is peaceful because they no sabi fight...infact they have never fought before...to cut it short; they no fit fight.

Some hausa traders caused commotion at Mile 12 market and they started calling Ambode.

Some Igbo traders clashed with some yoloba touts at Ladipo market and nuffing happened

Wizkid: "I go beat Linda Ikeji" Linda carry my guy go police station; my guy show sharparly begin beg Linda.

Even when Abiola's election victory was annulled back in the days in1994...they were just mopping

SW are used to chest beating since 19B4AWOLOWO...they can only fight here on NL watch as they will attack an inanimate stuff like my post afterwards and will run away when they see me face to face...

No wonder, you are not in the Country, Do you remember when Fulani Herdsmen sacked a whole Village in Enugu, what did your people did? nothing, they ran away and abandoned their home. I stay in Ladipo Mushin, Yorubas dealth with your people over the recent fight burning their shops and preventing them from going there for days.Its your peoplethat are cowards, since you people have been shouting Biafra what have you achieve except making useless noise idiot.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by lordjayus(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
No wonder, you are not in the Country, Do you remember when Fulani Herdsmen sacked a whole Village in Enugu, what did your people did? nothing, they ran away and abandoned their home. I stay in Ladipo Mushin, Yorubas dealth with your people over the recent fight burning their shops and preventing them from going there for days.Its your peoplethat are cowards, since you people have been shouting Biafra what have you achieve except making useless noise idiot.[quote author=lordjayus post=46452000][/quote]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by hundredhunndred: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
[s]
attackgat:

I'm not talking about individuals like Obasunjo or Banjo. I'm talking about as a region or a people. If Biafra had not given Banjo an Army, he would have done nothing. If Nigeria had not given Obasunjo an Army, he would have done nothing. When is the SW going to give anyone an Army? Never! When are they going to rise and fight military for anything? Never! They just know how to talk. People who have never lifted a finger to fight for anything in their lives are criticising those who have fought before? I laugh in Igbo
[/s]

Oh so Obasanjo and Banjo are now Igbos? You yeeboes are funny people, you love changing tactics when exposed. You even have no shame and your kids will slap you for posting the trash above. You were defeated and crushed when trying to invade the west, Yorubas have fought several wars even when your forefathers are still living in the bush with baboons. The pen is mightier than the sword, while others are fighting the brutal abacha, your people led by one Kanu were marching for Abacha. You are only brave at issuing ultimatum and fasting when attacked, no one even take you serious. lmao

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by ozimec(m): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Giyerte:

www.informationng.com/2016/06/swest-sending-mercenaries-to-other-parts-of-nigeria-to-fight-akpabio.html

Disunity is a symptom. We just live in a denial here and keep massaging the truth. The solution to all these agitations lies in ending this feeding bottle structure that we practice which encourages neocolonialism, the amalgamation of North and South is a big fraud. There is so much injustice, inequity, subjugation, winner-takes-it-all. There can't be peace under this structure, and if there is no peace there can't be unity or progress. Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity. In this present structure where you have too strong center, one people use the instrument of the state to oppress and marginalize others. And we are talking about peace and unity. Let's be sincere, where in the world would security operatives open fire on unarmed civilian doing peaceful protest? Let's stop massaging the truth.This feeding bottle system of government we are running in this nation is the cause of all these problems. We need to end this structure. I am in total support of true fiscal federalism where every zones contribute a token to the centre and take their future and pace of growth in their own hands, and express their cultures and religion freely, and practice their vocations unhindered and that will bring all these agitations to an end. Dialogue is just a short term solution. I strongly believed that this is the only way to end this injustice.
So, I want to urge all Nairalanders and well meaning Nigerians to support the proposed fiscal federalism as recommended in 2014 National Conference. Let's stop this tribal statements and insult because, it will only cause hatred and more agitation for self determination.
Everyone must be made to feel involved, protected and represented for there to be first, a sense of patriotism, then unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by obiksam(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Absolutely truth. I love this man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Twistaray(m): 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Peaceful like the peaceful fights that took place in Mile 12 and Ladipo or peaceful like OPC members?

If I hear!

Dorhh

No region without breakouts here and there but SW is relatively and more peaceful.

Oh,I see, you recalled what transpired in mile 12 few month ago but forgot that just two days ago your villages : Enugu and anambra was ransacked by Fulani warriors while your brave warriors flee with the head sustained in the air like ojukwu grin

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by neocortex: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:
There may be some truth in his assertion.
I remember the 2 Yoruba boys that decapitated an unarmed soldier in London.

Did you really made this statement ?

3 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by doveda: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
We didn't lose iloron, we abandoned it
ridwanayo:
Its not only ipob yoots that are obsessed with yoruba,there leaders also dream,eat,frink yoruba,I see one ipob fool saying we are cowards need I remind you,during biafra war igbo's lost the moment they decided to attack yoruba region(lagos nd camping at ore)it was our soilder obasanjo nd adekunle that dealth them the toughest blow.it was even our tribesmen banjo that lead them on battle field now who is the coward.we have fought battles and lost only one (ilorin nd its due to the fact that afonja tried to secede from oyo empire so he fought alone),we won jalunmi war against hausa's,we won igbo's through moremi.now you empty chest beaters from enugu idp camp can y'll tell me onw war u guys have won
Yoruba are d most inteligent nd diplomatic tribe in nigeria nd u guys would never be ahead of us as long as u keep hating u won't even be on our leve

Proudly oduduwa
Am still waiting for answer from the Igbos bout any war they have ever won in there history

5 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by doveda: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin

You people are very funny
IVORY2009:

True talk, a SW man, wen he hears the the sound of a bazuka gun, he will run frm Lagos to Ibadan, without looking back, until he gets to his destination, he will start shouting where are dey! Where are dey!! Where are dey!! fear! Fear buuuobuuuooooooooooo!
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hagm0nd:
silence is the best answer for a f00l for someone like akpabio and his useless followers on nairaland.
If silence was the best answer for his fellow senators from SW when he made the claim,Why was silence not your best answer when you read it here Just be truthful and tell us your senators failed you. How could they choose to play dumb when an issue as sensitive as this was raised? Or is Akpabio saying the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Hardeife: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sense yaff leave this egbon aswear

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Twistaray(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
IVORY2009:

True talk, a SW man, wen he hears the the sound of a bazuka gun, he will run frm Lagos to Ibadan, without looking back, until he gets to his destination, he will start shouting where are dey! Where are dey!! Where are dey!! fear! Fear buuuobuuuooooooooooo!

Tarrrh..iffaaaye!

Wonder shall never cease sef..
Eh cheesy

An ibo man/boy calling somebody coward? Kikikikikikikiki
Na wa ooo

Abeg bros no provoke person for here abeg..

Make you just siddon jeje eh en grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by SuperS1Panther: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
Peaceful like the peaceful fights that took place in Mile 12 and Ladipo or peaceful like OPC members?

If I hear!

The casualty is still far lesser than your Biafrau.d day protest, that left hundreds of people dead on your streets 2 weeks ago.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by maxwellontop(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
This same old foooools ( godswill ) bought and developed some properties at the lekki garden with substandard materials, resulting in killing innocent people, yet he has the mouth to says its the Yoruba's that are causing unrest in their region.

can you mofos be accommodative the way and manner the Yoruba's shows to you?

you keep hating on Yoruba's yet you don't wanna leave our land.

you biafran claim to developed Lagos while the truth of the matter remain, that you are the very first mistake and the arrant criminal we have in Lagos.

my candid advice for you people is that u need to hold your leaders including that good for nothing godswill to ransom coz they have sold you people to the hausas.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by akinszz: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
They've won wars only by beating their chest.
ridwanayo:
Its not only ipob yoots that are obsessed with yoruba,there leaders also dream,eat,frink yoruba,I see one ipob fool saying we are cowards need I remind you,during biafra war igbo's lost the moment they decided to attack yoruba region(lagos nd camping at ore)it was our soilder obasanjo nd adekunle that dealth them the toughest blow.it was even our tribesmen banjo that lead them on battle field now who is the coward.we have fought battles and lost only one (ilorin nd its due to the fact that afonja tried to secede from oyo empire so he fought alone),we won jalunmi war against hausa's,we won igbo's through moremi.now you empty chest beaters from enugu idp camp can y'll tell me onw war u guys have won
Yoruba are d most inteligent nd diplomatic tribe in nigeria nd u guys would never be ahead of us as long as u keep hating u won't even be on our leve

Proudly oduduwa
Am still waiting for answer from the Igbos bout any war they have ever won in there history

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Born2Breed(f): 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...

Lol! See finishing
Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Twistaray(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

He will run like the animal in the pics below, the ediot that lost 3m flat head and still run away dressed like a village w.hore. Pathetic.

Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro easy nah...

Na wao cheesy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by rhektor(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
TippyTop:

Did you read this?
"Curiously, none of the senators from the South - West challenged the former Akwa Ibom governor on this claim, our correspondent reports"

That was because silence is the estimate answer for a fool, he claimed that without any proof that shows how daft people from his region are

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
BEfore i used to think there is solidarity amongst people of South Nigeria. I often daydream that if Nigeria would split it would be North Nigeria vs South Nigeria.

But nowawaydays, even the tribes in south nigeria are not united.

The hatred seems to have boil over to the top since this year. It seems NL is just the medium for such bigotry.

A situation where the SE/SS gangs up against the SW, what will happen to the idea of Pan South Nigeria?

Did the SW got this ganging up from the other regions of the south cos of teir perceived alliance with the North? Obviously, a seasoned Nairalander will admit.

I think we should mellow down somewhat, esp we southerners, We should find a common enemy - not amongst ourselves...

2 Likes

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by hundredhunndred: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Twistaray:

Kikikikikiki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bro easy nah...

Na wao cheesy

Ibos call everyone coward yet they are the real coward, Fulani is dealing with them right now and they had to organize fasting and prayers while mouthing off on nairaland and facebook. One even said he is ready to be a suicide bomber if the government dare touch Dilector, but oga dilector is still there and Ibos are on facebook doing there suicide attack cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by neocortex: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
attackgat:

I'm not talking about individuals like Obasunjo or Banjo. I'm talking about as a region or a people. If Biafra had not given Banjo an Army, he would have done nothing. If Nigeria had not given Obasunjo an Army, he would have done nothing. When is the SW going to give anyone an Army? Never! When are they going to rise and fight military for anything? Never! They just know how to talk. People who have never lifted a finger to fight for anything in their lives are criticising those who have fought before? I laugh in Igbo

Fighting is not an achievement, getting what you want is.
That is an important lesson you must learn.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by gigabyte13: 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
attackgat:

And yet, it is you that wants to do 'one Nigeria' with that region.

Me? Of what use is a baby factory, drug trafficking, scaming, Ultimatum issuing region to the SW.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by Twistaray(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Ibos call everyone coward yet they are the real coward, Fulani is dealing with them right now and they had to organize fasting and prayers while mouthing off on nairaland and facebook. One even said he is ready to be a suicide bomber if the government dare touch Dilector, but oga dilector is still there and Ibos are on facebook doing there suicide attack cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kikikikik

Abeg, make I laff small while republic of...I loading, .. winks

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by olajizz01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Na lie...

If u are from SE,are u talking of the Yorubas that chased your hero and saviour Ojukwu to cote de ivorie and left you behind at the mercy of yorubas who killed about two millions from your people and if u are from SS,are you talking of the Yorubas who saved u from Igbo a.k.a.flatty that had already enslaved u.Common don't be an ingrate,All thanks to Adekunle Benjamen and Olusegun Obasanjo aka Baba Iyabo,the biafra war veterans.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio by neocortex: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:

Davido and his family threatened fire and brimstone when Sophia tried to get her baby back. Today Sophia is still with her baby and Davido is still paying her.

The SW Senators were there when Akpabio made the statement against them, yet they kept mum.

Curiously, none of the senators from the South - West challenged the former Akwa Ibom governor on this claim, our correspondent reports .

Na only wasere dem sabi grin grin cheesy

Would you have preferred that someone punched Akpabio ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / Who Is The Most Popular First Lady Nigeria Has Ever Had? / Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.