Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah (59526 Views)

CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Ctorch: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
The Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Tanko Muhammad, on Monday, asked Olasunbo Goodluck, one of the 18 newly sworn-in justices of the Court of Appeal to retake her oath of office because she replaced “God” with “Allah” in the officially recognised concluding remark.

Ms Goodluck who hails from Lagos, South-west Nigeria, broke the “So help me God” rule.

As the judge walked away from the microphone, the CJN ordered Ms Goodluck to return to the podium and say, “So help me God.”

PREMIUM TIMES reported that the inauguration was earlier scheduled to take place in April but had to be postponed due to the nationwide strike of the members of the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN).

The strike embarked upon by judiciary workers to press for the financial autonomy of the judiciary started on April 6 and went on to ground Nigerian courts and relevant institutions for over two months.

President Muhammadu Buhari approved the appointment of the judges following their recommendation by the National Judicial Council (NJC).

PREMIUM TIMES reported how the Federal High Court in Abuja, on Friday, struck out a suit demanding three slots for the South-east region in the process of appointing the 18 judges.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/470391-cjn-orders-new-appeal-court-judge-to-retake-oath-after-mentioning-allah.html?fbclid=IwAR0ppC144OKbfcN9-J1y7usvwxRFfmOlK4NFGAvOdm_obnUs5Nxd1FIusjE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tanko Muhammad, on Monday, asked Olasunbo Goodluck, one of the 18 newly sworn-in justices of the Court of Appeal to retake her oath of office because she replaced “God” with “Allah” in the officially recognised concluding remark

Christian Yoruba saying "So help me Allah"

Lol....Is God not wonderful.

In real sense we ( Goodluck Olasunbo) must be subservient to the caliphate by any means possible.

Thanks to Tanko for rescuing the woman in her ever ambition to be loyal to the caliphate like her ancestors.

608 Likes 43 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by edo3(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Ok,,she wanted to impress Bubu..

424 Likes 24 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by FakeUnity: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ivolt: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
Eye service gone wrong.
Even the CJN didn't buy her ruse.
She just lost her professional respect.

565 Likes 28 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
FakeUnity:
What are they even saying?
Isn't the Sharia CJN supposed to be happy 'Allah' was used instead of 'God'? cheesy cheesy

You abokey muslims have destroy this country with your religion, now you will seat and reap your fruits in the whirlwind.

The man was right by calling her to order.

And she is yet to be an appeal court Judge plus having such a biased mind.

338 Likes 20 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ERockson: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
All to please the Fulani Muslim. How will this judge be fair in delivery sound judgement with this mindset.

335 Likes 18 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by nairavsdollars(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Useless woman judge. A She thinks by saying that she will be the next CJN

254 Likes 16 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
Goodluck:so help me allahsmiley

Taiwo:we don't accept jokes hereundecided

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Tinubuadvocate: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
Imagine .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Ifearnoevil: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
It can only be a yoruba person.

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol. What a foolish woman. Shows she's not capable of that office.

154 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nice from nigeria second greatest cjn

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Kingspin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
That alla has caused more deaths than living.

Gangster..shi.iiit

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol. What a foolish woman. Shows she's not capable of that office.

She is not foolish.

She is only following her ancestors footsteps.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by chrismastre5(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Christians think this a joke, not that CJN was not happy but to him, she is an infidel so does not have the teremity or right to use the name of Allah. Christians if you like useless yourself infront of Muslims, they will never see you as human beings

294 Likes 17 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by trutharena: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol.

I can’t even remember how many time I’ve used Jesus in some of my prayers even tho I’m Muslim.

Grandma will always pray for you in the Christian way and that Jesus gets on my lip sometimes just like my Christian mom always say alihamdulahi sometimes when she’s trying to thank God. Especially considering the fact that she was previously Muslim and converted. So it’s sometimes on reflex.

What this judge did might be an eye service tho but it’s not uncommon especially judging she’s a Yoruba.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Flamezreal(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hypocrisy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by escapefromusa(f): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingspin:
The alla has caused more deaths then living.

Gangster..shi.iiit

I doubt you can count! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by updatechange(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol
Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode

She is not foolish.

She is only following her ancestors footsteps.

6 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by dynicks(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Make I find small trouble.....

Plz what tribe is she from again?...oh! Those guys?....the ones they term as unity beggars......na their way naw...Very capable of denying you just to obtain sympathy and votes from the highest bidders!!...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
dynicks:
Make I find small trouble.....

Plz what tribe is she from again?...oh! Those guys?....the ones they term as unity beggars......na their way naw...Very capable of denying you just to obtain sympathy and votes from the highest bidders!!...

Why asking her tribe!

Is it not visible already.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Dikegodspower(m): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
Eye service
Who him wan impress
Split

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by TooMuchStuff: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hahaha..!

Allah is for Muslims.
God is for Christians

Allah is not same as God. Periodt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by jcflex(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
You guys seem not to understand what is at play here.

The CJN know say all that they do are base on a false foundation and they are not upright,
make una remember Northerners and their Blasphemy brouhaha,

Na why him call the woman back to use her own GOD, instead of Allah, like na God ua dey call anyhow, make she no call Allah for this matter.

2 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by ALTERNATEID: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
So help me God is okay, which one be so help me Allah? You’re taking a oath in English and you’re concluding it with Arabic. How does that make any sense? Kudos to the CJN for calling her out.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2021
grin cheesy

Na this kind one go collect money free the guilty and send the innocent to life imprisonment .

55 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by techWriter2: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
eyelid delivery gone wrong Even the CJN adf t buy her ploy She just lost her professional admiration

24 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by Kingspin(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
escapefromusa:

I doubt you can count! grin
But can count the death of people in the North because of terrorism god

4 Likes

Re: CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah by babyfaceafrica: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
And this is news? This newspaper don't have anything to report again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Workers Who Paused Work To Watch Peter Obi Speak In Chatham (Pictures) / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.