Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos (1361 Views)

Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by missNGLatest: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/badoo-rapes-yet-another-lady-in-lagos.html
Residents of Ikorodu in Lagos State have cried out to authorities over the frequent escapades of a man who moves around in the dead of the night serially raping women and putting them to death in a Jack-The-Ripper style. The assailant has been codenamed Badoo and is said to have molested and killed another victim, Grace Obinna, a Ghanaian woman married to a Nigerian man, just last Sunday.

The woman's husband was away and Badoo was said to have gained access into her bedroom via the window. He reportedly struck her head with a sharp weapon and she died after the act. Badoo does not steal from victims, the community said.

Abayomi Adelakun, chairman of the Landlords' Association in Oke Ota vicinity of the Ikorodu area said during a protest carried out by residents on Thursday:
“Two weeks ago, he came to Oke Ota and attacked an 86-year-old grandma. He attempted To Molest her, but when she resisted, he injured her in the nose. The woman was rushed to a hospital. She survived the attack.

“On Sunday, around 1am, I was called by a security man that Badoo had raped and brutalised Grace (Obinna), who was a teacher with a nine-month-old baby. When we got to the scene, I could not recognise the lady again. All her teeth had been removed; she was in a pool of blood. She was rejected at two hospitals, but confirmed dead at LASUTH.

“Badoo forces himself into women’s rooms, rapes and brutalises them if they resist. He was doing that in neighbouring communities and has now come to Oke Ota.”
Awoyemi Tijani, the local chief of the community added:
“Nobody has seen him in the daytime. I don’t know what he looks like. We call on the government to guarantee our security and safety. Since the day we heard about this, my wife no longer sleeps at home. I am wondering if Badoo is a spirit.”
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by missNGLatest: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2016
cc seun lalasticlala obinoscopy.

Good morning nairaland.
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by histemple: 11:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Then Badoo is obviously a spirit
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Flexherbal(m): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2016
We don't have police in the streets because most of our police men are guarding politicians.
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by flowalk(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2016
fp.....
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Terry68: 11:35am On Jun 10, 2016
Serial rapist!!
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Princepoint(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
no security in the area
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by chukwukadibia10: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Problems everywhere.

This one is devils incarnate.
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
May God help us
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
I didn't know Nigeria had serial killers.
Re: Badoo Rapes Yet Another Lady In Lagos by Yinabim(f): 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
We don't have police in the streets because most of our police men are guarding politicians.
Even those that are not guarding politicians are busy extorting civilians , very useless set of people.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Identifies Kidnapper In Banking Hall / Why I’ve Been Having Sex With Chicken, A Kenya Man Shocks Court / Man Named Baale Alex Gattusso Exposes Sex Photos Of Ladies He Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.