Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today (52718 Views)

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by cucuzee247(m): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by YasirAsiwaju: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
R.I.P Ma'am
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by sunnyphem(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by BCJAY(f): 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
May God comfort those left behind she Has reach the end of the Road in this life. We should all live our life's as if what if death come today where will i spend eternity There is no repentance in the Grave. God Pls comfort her family

1 Like

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Kachi17(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
So sad Rest in peace ma
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by donkross1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity...... All is Vanity....
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by domopps(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace amen!

Lord please be the family and grant them strength to bear the loss!

Cheeeeers
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by ajebuter(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarioGomes:
RIP, Guys am new on Narialand, I considered a lot b4 I joined this forum and I hope to learn, meet new people and also have fun. Am excited ("not lyk it's an achievement"wink, b4 you start bashing me! well am here to stay, wia dem welcomers crew?!

Well, it depends on where you belong...

Here, we have WAILERS, ZOMBIES and ONLOOKERS

On behalf of WAILERS, I bid you welcome...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by 989900: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Sad. cry cry

We will all go one day.

"Stand by your glasses steady, and drink to your comrades eyes. Here's a toast to the dead already, and hurrah for the next to die.".

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by meltiplexer: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
this life self....smh
RIP

yes there is nothing in this life,there is time for everything under this under the sun. let us just try to be good to another because live is too short,

if you have the ability to assist other pls do. From all us @ Assciation of Niajabet User

1 Like

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by kenoz(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by mikkypel(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
UnknownT:
1st leg, when is the return leg? lipsrsealed RIP Ma'am

The return leg will be in Camp Nou
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by mikkypel(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
When our corrupt politicians know they will end this way, then why do they keep looting and robbing us... We will all end this way.. RIP Henretta
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by similialayi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Op get sense na.. Nah everything you go post here??
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by edunwaka(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnnTee:
Rest in Peace Hetty, say hello to my mom and Dad for me.
if they are at the place
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by datopaper(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rip
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by izito(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnnTee:
Rest in Peace Hetty, say hello to my mom and Dad for me.
u go tell me if she no ur papa nd ur mama
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by MarioGomes(m): 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by MarioGomes(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
ajebuter:

grin grin grin grin grin
, thanks
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by skywalker001(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
reverendfather:
I hate open caskets
But u'r a reverend father so u dnt av to hate it. What if u'r called to pray for d dead ?
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by afrikanns: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
jboy73:
[size=17pt]Hello Modfuckingrator please stop sharing pics of dead people on social media... It is not right... Give the death some respect... Just tell us she was buried today and we will understand and still comment.

[/size]

dont let fear grip you cos you seeing DEAD BODY, all need to be done by you is just to change you EVIL WAYS that s all need you do brother.
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Olivers2J(f): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
So soon one will be wondering if the husband had plans b4 now. Wicked world!
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Autino(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Sayelabola(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
jboy73:
[size=17pt]Hello Modfuckingrator please stop sharing pics of dead people on social media... It is not right... Give the death some respect... Just tell us she was buried today and we will understand and still comment.

[/size]

Let it be the way it is, because many people would tell you that "seeing is believing", and some Nairalanders would comment thus " a picture of the burial or idonbilivit".

By the way, how sure are you that sharing the picture of the dead means disrespect to them?

To me if it's so, then photographers would have been restricted from the occasion.

Or what do you think?
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Rest in the Lord
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by eyekaynoble: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
MarioGomes:
RIP, Guys am new on Narialand, I considered a lot b4 I joined this forum and I hope to learn, meet new people and also have fun. Am excited ("not lyk it's an achievement"wink, b4 you start bashing me! well am here to stay, wia dem welcomers crew?!
Welcome, mario. Ur 1st lesson is to learn how 2 spell d word "NAIRALAND." 2ndly, dat's ur 1st bashing(lol!) WELCOME 1s again
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by adellam16(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
olokeded:

See some exclusive photos

http://encomium.ng/photos-lagos-leg-of-henrietta-kosokos-funeral-today/
what is lagos leg? What is big bodied. R u daft?
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Realnoyx(f): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
How prepared are you for the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ? Accept Jesus as your lord and personal Saviour.
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na turn by turn

God go help us..
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by opribo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
My only worry is that these days nobody fears death anymore, 'patapata' the person dies and go and rest life goes on. All the running up and down is just for that one day when the body will be lifeless. You may live for many years but ONEDAY shall come and nobody knows that day or the time. When you see a dead person it looks like a movie to you but you dont know that the life you live is on borrowed time, you have no control over the next minute or day. Nobody knows what the next hour may bring.

Even the developed world cannot make humans live forever. No matter what you own everything will be left behind, children, property, billions, beauty, make ups just everything will be left behind. Those things you cared so much about will be abandoned. The question to ask yourself now is if you drop dead now what is that secret in your closet, in your room that nobody can enter anyhow. That day, everybody will enter that room and the secret will be seen. Live your life for the Lord, do good to your fellow man, help somebody today and put a smile not tears on many faces as much as you can. Make this place a better place while you can, do your best for mankind.

I guess only the super rich should be afraid to die, those ones who have placed their trust in their billions frogeting that oneday shall come, but those who have put their trust in the Lord have nothing whatsoever to fear because they have placed their life in God's hand they realise that empty they came and empty they shall go, only HOPE of meeting Jesus Christ up there in Heaven.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by YaksonFCA(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIP
Re: Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
So much pain in the air cry rip Henrietta, I just discovered i'm one of your fans, never thought your death will get to me at all. It is well with your soul!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Kemen, Ini Edo & Vincent Enyeama Pictured At The Gym In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.