Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya (16162 Views)

Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Win Best Male And Female Artistes In Western Africa / Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Pavore9: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:
Kenya of all country.

Is it not a Country?
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by ever811(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
lofty900:
Christ embassy product. I'm proud to be a member. Pastor Chris oyakhilome raising champions since 1990 grin
worshipers of men...so pastor Chris is now God who is the only one with power to exult and bring down whom ever he pleases?..get small sense and be set free.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by rheether(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Is it not a Country?
South Sudan is also a country.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by histemple: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
argob44:
are u high?

How will I be high on Sinach, Am I Chris Oyakhilome?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by argob44(f): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
histemple:

How will I be high on Sinach, Am I Chris Oyakhilome?
u jus a kido. smh
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by argob44(f): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Is it not a Country?
it is. i love Kenya and Kenyans
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by histemple: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
argob44:
u jus a kido. smh

Continue shaking your head until the holyghost decapitates it for defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by murphyibiam15(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Paulancebay:
Hey congratulations, the singer of Osinashi, I love the song no be lie!
lol....confusion...osinachi(sinach) is this lady's name who won the award and not osinachi song'

see confusion
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by iconics: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations Spinach! #spreading #numerouno
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Pavore9: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:

South Sudan is also a country.

Eyah! You don't know Kenya and with Nigeria's present economy, Kenya is a cooler place to be if one is economically engaged. Living in Nairobi, electricity is a guarantee, food is way cheaper and getting dollar and other foreign currencies is just a walk into a Forex shop and with your ID and 101 shillings one gets a dollar. One Kenyan shilling used to exchange for N1.89 now 1 Kenyan shilling now exchanges for N3.50. Even Nigerians deported, always find their way to smuggle back in.

Kenya is not just only about maasais and the marathoners as they only represent 2 tribes out of their 43. Their coastal region have people who look very much like the Fulanis in complexion, they are tribes that bear names like Olubayo, Amadi, Okoro, Ngige etc. The coastal region is where western tourist troop to enjoy the feel of Africa...the resorts built overlooking the white sand beaches of the indian ocean. Kenya is the top tourist destination in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Pavore9: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
argob44:
it is. i love Kenya and Kenyans

I live there and am enjoying my stay.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by menacetosociety: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
rheether:
Kenya of all country.
What kind of stu.pid comment is this undecided Hakuna akili
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by NICENEDU29: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
Sinach = Osinachi..
congrats Ma. cool
FULL & MAIDEN NAME: Osinachi Kalu Oko
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by NICENEDU29: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
eke96:
Proudly Ebonyi
Yes, from Owutu Edda, Afikpo South L.G.A, Ebonyi State
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by ThunderingHooves: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pavore9:

Eyah! You don't know Kenya and with Nigeria's present economy, Kenya is a cooler place to be if one is economically engaged. Living in Nairobi, electricity is a guarantee, food is way cheaper and getting dollar and other foreign currencies is just a walk into a Forex shop and with your ID and 101 shillings one gets a dollar. One Kenyan shilling used to exchange for N1.89 now 1 Kenyan shilling now exchanges for N3.50. Even Nigerians deported, always find their way to smuggle back in.

Kenya is not just only about maasais and the marathoners as they only represent 2 tribes out of their 43. Their coastal region have people who look very much like the Fulanis in complexion, they are tribes that bear names like Olubayo, Amadi, Okoro, Ngige etc. The coastal region is where western tourist troop to enjoy the feel of Africa...the resorts built overlooking the white sand beaches of the indian ocean. Kenya is the top tourist destination in Africa.
Chaaai, oga @Pavore9, you defend us more than the indigenes can and do. Big thanks. I think the brother there is a victim of the single story, he doesn't know any better, go easier on him.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by riczy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
eke96:
Proudly Ebonyi
A behind state?
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Pavore9: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
ThunderingHooves:

Chaaai, oga @Pavore9, you defend us more than the indigenes can and do. Big thanks. I think the brother there is a victim of the single story, he doesn't know any better, go easier on him.

It is just a balance view as l have experience of both Countries and can objectively compare and contrasts.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by florencepoko2: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Congratulations, I love her song.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
God Bless you the more........keep spreading!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Asiri1991: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ebonyians everywhere.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by eke96: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
riczy:
A behind state?

I see a black heart
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by MrGerald(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
RIZLER:
na davido sing osinachi
na humblesmith.. futured davido
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by crazygod(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
chinoify:
Frank Edwards next in line... Wish you greater height dear...
Sure. If only he will stop screaming when he suppose to pitch. Dude screams a lot. Sinach and buchi are the best to come out of Christ embassy
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by lonelydora: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
This lady they said is Pastor Chris suspected girlfriend.

Well congrats to her because she an Igbo woman.
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
lofty900:
Christ embassy product. I'm proud to be a member. Pastor Chris oyakhilome raising champions since 1990 grin

Spreading on every side! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by stubbornman(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
Francis95:
Sinach = Osinachi..

congrats Ma. cool
Secretary names checkers Association NCA you're back from your annual leave...well done ohcheesy
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by DaCharis2016: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
He's the Way Maker indeed Congratulations!
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by misssassy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
cooli jas luv diz lady ...my auntie
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by misssassy(f): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
cooli jas luv diz lady ...my auntie
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Francis95(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
stubbornman:

Secretary names checkers Association NCA you're back from your annual leave...well done ohcheesy
lol..why checking my name...didnt commit any crime naa cheesy ... my niggur
Re: Sinach Wins Kenyan's 'Western Africa Artiste Of The Year' At Groove Awards Kenya by Beey(f): 1:16am On Jun 11, 2016
rheether:
Kenya of all country.
Let my flag remind me of my sacred duty.Always will be Kenyan, in pride and strength and joy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Funke Akindele School Of Drama Located In Lagos / Mercy Johnson Is Most Popular Nigerian Celebrity On Google Search In 2011 / Timi Dakolo Shares Photos Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.