Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! (2375 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 / Which football club and player do you hate most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bgees(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2009
liverpool , lyon ,fiorentina!
smiley smiley

this years champs league will be very interesting! grin
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
sevilla's group is a bit open too.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by agabaI23(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Group B: Man Utd, CSKA Moscow , Besiktas,Wolfsburg
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mukina2: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Arsenal, AZ Alkmaar, Olympiakos and  Standard Liege  great draw for usssssssssssssssssssss grin grin wink cheesy

ohh and the scumtwats got wolfsburg grin grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bandely(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
Apeol in Chelsea group!
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
Utd gets Wolfsburg, hmm interesting!
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bandely(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
Group A: Bayern Munich, Juventus, Bordeaux, Maccabi Haifa
Group B: Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Besiktas, Wolfsburg
Group C: AC Milan, Real Madrid, Marseille, Zurich
Group D: Chelsea, Porto, Atletico Madrid, APOEL
Group E: Liverpool, Lyon, Fiorentina, Debrecen
Group F: Barcelona, Inter, Dynamo Kyiv, Rubin Kazan
Group G: Sevilla, Rangers, Stuttgart, Unirea Urziceni
Group H: Arsenal, AZ, Olympiacos, Standard Liege

Messi likely to win European Player of the Year
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by Borat1: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
At least i've something to watch in that group
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bgees(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2009
arsenal have the easiest group.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bandely(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
And the European Club Footballer of the Year is

LIONEL MESSI!
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
AZ Alkmaar are dutch champions, aren't they?
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by BinghiNya(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
Wolfsburg ko, foxburg ni. United will get at least 14 points. Who are we playing in the second round. Another final beckons maybe with Madrid.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
Eto'o is ready to haunt barca. He would be so psyched up I swear down cool cool. Eto'o and kaka going back to former clubs grin grin grin.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by chic2pimp(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
BinghiNya:

Wolfsburg ko, foxburg ni. United will get at least 14 points. Who are we playing in the second round. Another final beckons maybe with Madrid.
finals my foot. No more ronaldo to score wonder goals.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2009
I love this . . . Arsenal avoids all the top guns at least until the quarter finals.

Barca - Inter, Real M - AC Milan, Chelsea- Athletico M . . . those are my picks for games of the group stages.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
Krayola2:

Arsenal's group is pure ojoro. Chei!! Wenger has bribed somebody  tongue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

bandely:

Apeol in Chelsea group!

You've still got Athletico and Porto . . . not easy teams.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mukina2: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
bandely:

And the European Club Footballer of the Year is

LIONEL MESSI!
not surprised . .better him that divino grin
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by chic2pimp(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
davidylan:

I love this . . . Arsenal avoids all the top guns at least until the quarter finals.

Barca - Inter, Real M - AC Milan, Chelsea- Athletico M . . . those are my picks for games of the group stages.
me too. I would also add bayern munich vs juventus.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by BinghiNya(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
Scholes had done what Ronaldo hasn't done against Barca. Send Barca out of UCL.We wiped wigan without C-RON. With him last season we struggled to beat them.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by bandely(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
mystikal:

AZ Alkmaar are dutch champions, aren't they?
Yeah!

davidylan:

Arsenal and Manure got easy opponents  angry angry grin grin

As for Barca -Inter  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
mukina2:

not surprised . .better him that divino grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mukina2 abi Mukunu  shocked grin grin (according to 1 poster Na wa 4 u ooooooo)
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
BinghiNya:

Scholes had done what Ronaldo hasn't done against Barca. Send Barca out of UCL.We wiped wigan without C-RON. With him last season we struggled to beat them.

That wasnt the same Barca.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by tocdee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
Standard Liege is a very difficult team to play against and are very physical. That said, Arsenal and Liege to qualify. Utd and Wolfsburg, Chelsea and athletico, Liverpool and Lyon to also qualify. Shit draws, very unbalanced.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by agabaI23(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
BinghiNya:

Without him you lost to a championship side.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
my picks!
A. Juventus ~ Bordeaux
B. Man Utd ~ Wolfsburg
C. Real ~ Milan
D. Athletico ~ Porto
E &G . open
F. Barca ! Inter.
H. Arsenal & the rest.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by chidichris(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
english teams never had anything to be afraid of.
the double captain retains the defender of the years.
blue is the colour.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by BinghiNya(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Messi played and lost to Numancia last season. VP and Fabreliquid played against stoke and hull when u were raped mercilessly.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
davidylan:

That wasnt the same Barca.
don't mind him jare.
chidichris:

english teams never had anything to be afraid of.
[b]the double captain retains the defender of the years.[/b]blue is the colour.
 that vote was fixed. Terry was not the best deffender in europe last season?
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by agabaI23(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Why go that way? I never played down the importance of any of my players. You are the one playing down the importance of Ronaldo who has been your sole saviour in numerous occasions.
BinghiNya:

Messi played and lost to Numancia last season. VP and Fabreliquid played against stoke and hull when u were raped mercilessly.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
Terry wasnt even near the best defender in Europe last season, where was Rio and Vidic, even Alves with all his mediocre crosses was a better defender than Terry last year.
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by MT: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
I'm a manchester United fan. Could someone please tell me whats so special about Wolfsburg. They seem like a dark horse to me. embarassed

Nairalanders are already making wolfsburg so scary undecided
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mukina2: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
bandely:

Yeah!
Arsenal and Manure got easy opponents  angry angry grin grin

As for Barca -Inter  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mukina2 abi Mukunu  shocked grin grin (according to 1 poster Na wa 4 u ooooooo)
if you call me mukunu if i whose you angry grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! by mystikal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
MT:

I'm a manchester United fan. Could someone please tell me whats so special about Wolfsburg. They seem like a dark horse to me. embarassed

Nairalanders are already making wolfsburg so scary undecided
Wolfsburg won the German league. Some people might think because it is the same league that has Bayern Munich, They have 2 be a good side 2 have won the league then.

But anyways I understand if you don;t see them as a threat, cos come 2 think 2 of it, Bayern is a shyte team afterall,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea On Saturday [1 - 3] On 11th September 2010 / Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! / Real Madrid Vs Racing Santander (4 - 1) On Saturday February 18th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.