Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! (2378 Views)

Manchester United Fans: Eboue Red Card Vs Manchester In 2008( Compare ) / Kolo Toure Fails Drug Test ! / Kolo Toure & Emmanuel Adebayo Fighting Like Thugs In Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2006
For sure I only started watching Football this season when I saw Ronaldinho being crowned as the World player and I got interest to know how a human being can clinch such a title. I have watched every game of his and discovered the magic behind football. I owe all my soccer interest to him. In that line am so crazy with football that everytime I watch supersport and I see anything like football I get thrilled. Thats how I ve come to know Kolo Toure and Eboue and having have watched the Thursday match Arsenal vs Real I saw that defence and could not believe. That Arsenal pair is superb. Am so crazy that I know by name and country all Africans in the foreign clubs. Is that madness or everyone feels like me? I ve become an addict
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 2:09am On Mar 11, 2006
Though Toure and Eboue has improved, they cannot handle Drogba let alone reknown top strikers.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by mochafella(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2006
Priscila:

Am so crazy that I know by name and country all Africans in the foreign clubs. Is that madness or everyone feels like me? I ve become an addict

Well I would not describe you as crazy since I'm sure a fair number of us on here have been following soccer avidly for over a decade. You are in good company on NL.

Akolawole:

Though Toure and Eboue has improved, they cannot handle Drogba let alone reknown top strikers.
Please "disregard" Akolawole's comment on the Ivorian duo grin, He's a little upset Chelsea crashed out and Arsenal progressed.

@Akolawole
I see you taking after Mourinho in your comments grin
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 2:25am On Mar 11, 2006
@Mochafella

Upset ke!

Winning Champions league requires more than soccer, in fact Arsene Wenger is one of the few Coaches that objected the system of deciding theKnockout stages.

Any objective gunners knows how objective my comments are.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by LoverBwoy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2006
Akolawole:

they cannot handle Drogba let alone reknown top strikers.

talking about top strikers, Ronaldo, Baptiste,Raul , are u sayin these are not top strikers?

how many goals did grogba scored against arsenal-honestly?
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2006
@LoverBwoy
You live in England, please check Drogba against Arsenal this season.

# Those Strikers you mentioned are men of yesteryears except Baptista#
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2006
he couldnt control the ball as usual  grin

the ball actaully bounced off his knee so in a way he didnt score  grin grin grin
Akolawole:

# Those Strikers you mentioned are men of yesteryears except Baptista#

Ronaldo is going to chelsea cheesy cheesy cheesy what u gonna do reject him ?
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2006
No he is going to Arsenal Youth team, where Wenger will develop him and make him great AGAIN grin
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by SirKay3(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ Akolawole,

Dont go off topic pls.

Meanwhile I'ld like to let you know that anytime we meet again, CHELSEA will be taken to the cleaners.

Your guys are blipping of late. Talk of the diving show of Wright Phillips, aggressiveness of Gallas and Makelele, hot tempered Lamps and Terry or the main cheat, handling balls at will, telling us it's part of the game, Drogba.

Watch out for another INVINCIBLE season very very soon
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by ababoy1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2006

Kola, !!

Kola my friend, hey,
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by LoverBwoy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
I feel ur pain on Mr Akolawale @ ababoy1 sometimes i wonder myself grin grin
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2006
Akolawole:

Kola what do you have to say now. zlatan is not a top striker, trezuguet is not a top striker, raul is not a top striker, mutu is not a top striker, ronaldo is not a top striker. robinho that is still yet to come out of eboue's pocket is he not a top striker too. how many clean sheets does arsenal have now?
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 11:19am On Mar 29, 2006
@ everyone
It's hypocricy and rigidity killing each one of you!

Give credit where due. we are Gunners, because of Chelsea,Barmigham and even Malaga since they are the teams which we fire live bullets. We need each other!

Back on Kolo Toure and Eboue everyone salute them and lets go all of us! Now remove your headress and let's go,
"Three cheers for Toure and Eboue!
Hip hip  hooraay! ( my friends, I want to hear it loudest everyone whether you are a Serie A or Bundesliga fan-atics)  
hip !hip! Hooray!
hip! hip! Hooooray!!

Replace your headress now and relax.
I knew why I put up this topic and you are here blubbering.
 all of you have bowed thank you.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Vieira(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2006
Eboue and Toure will eat Drogba for breakfast!

It is only Sanderos that Drogba has used his size to try and bully.

Plus Drogba is a shameless guy, that scores a goal of his knee by accident and likes the occasional hand ball, he is nowhere in the league of world great strikers. Not even in top 10.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2006
viera i'm ashamed of you

how can you place drogba in top 10

that guy doesn't enter top 50.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Vieira(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2006
grin grin

I said "not even in top 10"

I no talk sey he dey top 10 o!
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2006
@ everyone
only reply after reading my above article. After you are done with three cheers then write what you want.
Lest I forget, those half gunners who were pressurising Arsen Wenger to resign can now defect to Juve or any opposition with immediate effect.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
ok viera

sorry i thot you said top 10 , i begin dey wonder for you ooooooo!!!!!

30 of drogba is not up to the skill in henry's left boot
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2006
Vieira:

Eboue and Toure will eat Drogba for breakfast!

We all know he is rubbish but Mr Ronaldino described Drogba as the best Striker in Aerial ball.

Only the deep can call to the deep sha!
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2006
how many headed goals has he scored this season. it's called football not airball. the guy can't score period.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
@NightRider

Drogba is not a Super Striker as Henry no doubt, but please remind me this?

1) How many goals did Henry scored in France Qualification for the World cup?

2) How many goals did Henry scored in European Nations cup last time?

3) How many goals did Drogba scored in their Africa World cup qualifier?

4) Who was French footballer of the year 2003/2004 season?

5) How many goals did Drogba score in UEFA competition in 2003/2004 with Marsielle.

Please answer me in that order. Cheers!
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2006
kola you ask too may questions. whats you job? are you a teacher or an exam invigilator.

how many goals did drogba score in uefa competition. that was a flash in the pan performance. i like drogba because he is African but i dislike him because he cheats and really can't score.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2006
@NightRider

Please just answer the questions.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by geniusmuyi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
Those guys are so good that they will both be playing regularly in the nigerian national team if they happened to be nigerians. Do you ask who and who they will bench?
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

kola you ask too may questions. whats you job? are you a teacher or an exam invigilator.

Wetin i go say o, i'm jobless, please find me one.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2006
A sweet silverware song for Arsenals carling heroes.

Glory to the gunner army,
celebrate with kisses and hugs,
thanks to dear old Wenger,
this win is for your smudge,

When we have our Henry,
Sky is not the  limit,
We are reaching for the moon,
Dedication to Fabregas

its the end of the storm
to the theatre of the dream,
come the carling,

with sweet silverware song,
Toure,Eboue and Hleb outstanding.
not forgetting Lehman,
Pires, flamini, Gilberto
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2006
sing baby sing!!!!!!

Victory is sweet. kola and codec them are all humble today
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Akolawole(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2006
@NightRider

You always try to DODGE REALITY.

Why are you not answering those questions?
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by nightrider: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2006
kola, i'm to tired to answer your questions. not answering them doesn't make me less of a football fan. neither does it make drogba a better striker.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2006
I wonder why any anti-gunner should visit this page especially in this period of celebrations.

All gunners heads high! and bounce around for them to see that we conquer.
Let no one spoil your good moodooo .
Many were called but few were chosen so on the right track. Gunners

joy joy joy jooooooooooooooy
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Priscila(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2006
Eboue!
Get well soon my prince!
It was an ill motive from our enemies.
Re: Ivorians E Eboue And Kolo Toure Are Good For Arsenal! by Skintite(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
Ur prince is well now priccy,
Both eboue n cesc are back

They are key players in our wednesday game

Toure n eboue, what wud we do wthout u guys
U make us proud to b Africans

Go get del piero n nedved boys grin
Make una no let them oyibo legs pass una o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Champions League Draw Live! And Player Awards! / Real Madrid Vs Racing Santander (4 - 1) On Saturday February 18th 2012 / Sporting Gijon Vs Real Madrid [0 - 1 ] On 14th November @ 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.