Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. (1310 Views)

Adesua Etomi's Reaction After Her Engagement Announcement (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji Forced Her Engagement On Poor Ogbonna – Chris Joseph, Editor / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by Yankeeboi2(f): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Awww! so happy for her..
Her team are saying she doesnt want her private life in the media again thats why she is keeping everything hush hush
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/06/funke-akindele-cant-get-enough-of-her.html

Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by Sexytemi(f): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
When is the wedding?

And my crush for falz is from Benin republic to North America.....
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by vicstar(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by mmclatino(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
funke don dey old
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by cruzita(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
I hope she respects this marriage
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by cruzita(f): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
mmclatino:
funke don dey old
u want make she be forever young?nothing dey last na
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by ademiD(f): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
I wish her the best...
Re: Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring. by Came: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
She don old ooooo, I no blame am if she marry person way don born 100 children self .

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Still Have The Hots For Each Other After 56 Years "How Roma / Actress Ruth Kadiri Put Sexy Behind On Display In New Photos / Woman Assaulted By Onojie Of Uromi Begs Him For Forgiveness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.