Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative (3053 Views)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Innjoo Fire 3 LTE With Fingerprint Sensor, Android 6.0 Listed Online / Any Where To Get Innjoo Fire Battery Or Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well, i got an innjoo fire in November and it really hasn't been what i expected, it took a turn for worse last week. My battery got swollen and i had to pack my phone with a rubber, couldn't even pick a call in public embarassed
Even innjoo iikeja office couldn't provide an alternative. All options to get another battery proved abortive...until yesterday, thanks to alaba...i worked a stronger battery for 2k. So guys, faulty innjoo battery... Alaba is the way grin
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by caltronov: 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
tpyemson:
Well, i got an innjoo fire in November and it really hasn't been what i expected, it took a turn for worse last week. My battery got swollen and i had to pack my phone with a rubber, couldn't even pick a call in public embarassed
Even innjoo iikeja office couldn't provide an alternative. All options to get another battery proved abortive...until yesterday, thanks to alaba...i worked a stronger battery for 2k. So guys, faulty innjoo battery... Alaba is the way grin
Waz the brand of the battery?
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 5:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
caltronov:
Waz the brand of the battery?

Honesty, can't say but see the attached image

Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by caltronov: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2016
tpyemson:

OK tanx didn't know it was even available on souq
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2016
tpyemson:

not a Nigerian site!
the truth is that they are expecting accessories to arrive in 2wks Time. I was there yesterday
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
ps3o:

not a Nigerian site!
the truth is that they are expecting accessories to arrive in 2wks Time. I was there yesterday

The truth? Lol, sorry but they've been saying that to a friend of mine for months now, he uses an innjoo one and they've promised 2 weeks 3ce to him, i think 2 weeks is their default answer and besides i don't think I'm ready to buy anything else from them. Innjoo products are substandard brother
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
tpyemson:

The truth? Lol, sorry but they've been saying that to a friend of mine for months now, he uses an innjoo one and they've promised 2 weeks 3ce to him, i think 2 weeks is their default answer and besides i don't think I'm ready to buy anything else from them. Innjoo products are substandard brother
if after 2wks,they come up with another news,that is when ur report is taken as the truth. right frm day 1,i have ported to a good OS currently running google marshmallow. the problem i had with them is the battery.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by donpata(m): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
ps3o:
if after 2wks,they come up with another news,that is when ur report is taken as the truth. right frm day 1,i have ported to a good OS currently running google marshmallow. the problem i had with them is the battery.
Na my people. better believe him. "call back in 2wks" is their default ansa. I eventually got my phone after 4mnths.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
ps3o:

Well, I don't think i have anything to prove by continuing this conversation, believe what you must. Have fun doing that.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by aliyu7799(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
tpyemson:
pls. i need screen and tourch for innjoo fire i'm at zamfara state.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by aliyu7799(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Pls. I Need Screen And Tourch For Innjoo Fire.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2016
aliyu7799:

As in touchpad?
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by aransi16: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pls I stay in Lagos.and my innjoo battery is swollen their head office is a mess.need help on how to get a new one and the amount
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
donpata:

Na my people. better believe him. "call back in 2wks" is their default ansa. I eventually got my phone after 4mnths.
ok
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
tpyemson:
alaba market Is so wide. bring up the contact of the seller so that one can transact biz
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by caltronov: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
aliyu7799:
Pls. I Need Screen And Tourch For Innjoo Fire.
someone is selling it for 11000 naira in wuse 2 ,abuja.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
ps3o:

alaba market Is so wide. bring up the contact of the seller so that one can transact biz

That'll be quite difficult, didn't get his num... Besides there are many guys that do the same thing there, walk in ask around.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by pauloshevy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls can u explain wat u did in alaba in detail cos I want to go ND wats d name of d custom rom ure using .
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
tpyemson:

That'll be quite difficult, didn't get his num... Besides there are many guys that do the same thing there, walk in ask around.
I don't reside in Lagos. I only show up when I have consignments
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
ps3o:

I don't reside in Lagos. I only show up when I have consignments

Dunno when next I'll be going, I'll see if i can help you get his number
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
tpyemson:

I will appreciate it if I can get two that are good. U can beep, SMS or call my digits 07031175291
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by Kizyte(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
tpyemson:
Construct and send it to me via NIPOST, I'll send you the dough. My email: gentlekizito@yahoo.com
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by pauloshevy(m): 11:35am On Jun 15, 2016
tpyemson:

how exactly did u go about it . Wen u got to alaba ,wat did u say or do ,so I can have an idea ,so all dis guys won't take advantage of me .

Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2016
pauloshevy:
how exactly did u go about it . Wen u got to alaba ,wat did u say or do ,so I can have an idea ,so all dis guys won't take advantage of me .

You locate gtbank in alaba, there's only 1 and it's around obosi plaza,when you get there ask around for where you can work a battery, ensure that you go with your phone not just for testing but for accurate size constructions. Peace
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Kizyte:
Construct and send it to me via NIPOST, I'll send you the dough. My email: gentlekizito@yahoo.com

When next i go, I'll find out how possible that would be, because the guy destroyed my "follow-come" battery and used the terminal in the construction of the new one.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by tpyemson(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2016
ps3o:

I will appreciate it if I can get two that are good. U can beep, SMS or call my digits 07031175291

Are you in lagos? The faulty batteries might be needed
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by donshady(m): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
The phone with no future.
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by Kizyte(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2016
tpyemson:

When next i go, I'll find out how possible that would be, because the guy destroyed my "follow-come" battery and used the terminal in the construction of the new one.
Oh OK
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by ps3o(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
tpyemson:

Are you in lagos? The faulty batteries might be needed
currently in ibadan
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by jaiyejina(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
tpyemson:

How long does the new battery last?
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by vicdon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
aliyu7799:

Call me, 08097009204
Re: Innjoo Fire Battery Alternative by Memepics: 7:31am On Dec 21, 2016
This innjoo is useless. I'm facing the same fvcking battery problem on my innjoo fire plus.. If God help me, i will never buy an innjoo product again!

(1) (Reply)

Finally !! The Totally Redesigned Facebook Reaction Button Is Here (photos) / [latest] Etisalat 800MB + N2400 For N200 Subscription Plan Valid For 30 Days. / USA And UK Used Phones For Sale. #cheap #affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.