Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney (3174 Views)

Transferring Money From US Bank Account To Nigerian Bank Account / Piuni Pays You For Transferring Funds, Mobile Top Up, Chatting, Browsing And Lo! / Transferring Money To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone.

I need urgent assistance here.

I want to know if it is possible to transfer funds from a PayPal account to perfectmoney account.

if it is possible, how do I go about the process?
Re: Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney by solbash11(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
cashrange:
Hello everyone.

I need urgent assistance here.

I want to know if it is possible to transfer funds from a PayPal account to perfectmoney account.

if it is possible, how do I go about the process?

it's not possible to transfer funds from a PayPal account to perfect money account.
Unless you want to transfer funds from your PayPal account unto an exchanger's PayPal account, who will now transfer funds to your perfect money account.

NOTE: You will both need to agree to an exchange rate.
Re: Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
solbash11:

it's not possible to transfer funds from a PayPal account to perfect money account.
Unless you want to transfer funds from your PayPal account unto an exchanger's PayPal account, who will now transfer funds to your perfect money account.

NOTE: You will both need to agree to an exchange rate.

Ok, I want to believe you are a PayPal exchanger. what is your exchange rate?
Re: Transferring Funds From Paypal To Perfectmoney by solbash11(m): 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
cashrange:

Ok, I want to believe you are a PayPal exchanger. what is your exchange rate?

If you'll like to exchange your PayPal funds to cash(in Naira) contact me via my signature.

I do not exchange your PayPal funds directly to perfect money.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Heavy Data (airtel) / The Power Of Reading Books / Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.