Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus (3177 Views)

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 2:05am On May 07, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Nobody: 4:22am On May 07, 2022
Cos Jesus is good. His teachings, deeds are precedence of love for humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by orisa37: 4:32am On May 07, 2022
That's really all about JESUS!!!
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by chatinent: 4:41am On May 07, 2022
He's just trying not to hurt people's feelings. That's the beauty of being hypocritical—trying to act like you care since whatever you say about sth as important as religion will affect your business wholly.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by phemmyfour: 5:17am On May 07, 2022
He wasn't affirmative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Yobabad: 6:03am On May 07, 2022
But skull miners learnt hate and evil from moha

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by realstars: 6:27am On May 07, 2022
Did he know Jesus?
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by SmartPolician: 6:33am On May 07, 2022
It feels good that a billionaire like Elon Musk still acknowledges Jesus and His teachings in a country where everyone seems to have gone completely loco or become irritated at the mention of Jesus.

7 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by system21: 6:36am On May 07, 2022
You can never believe in Jesus and make mistake

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 6:41am On May 07, 2022
Defo trying to be polite. Jewish ppl don't fvck with Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by tafabaloo(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2022
Okay....believing is not just enough. Have you surrendered all to Him and live according to Hie words ?
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 7:00am On May 07, 2022
He says that if Jesus is saving people, he won't get in the way because he also needs salvation.

chatinent:
He's just trying not to hurt people's feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
It feels good that a billionaire like Elon Musk still acknowledges Jesus and His teachings in a country where everyone seems to have gone completely loco or become irritated at the mention of Jesus.

He is just being smart not to affect people’s feelings. Musk is an Atheist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by ITbomb(m): 7:43am On May 07, 2022
"If Jesus is saving people, I won't stand in His way. I want to be saved, sounds good "

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:44am On May 07, 2022
grin
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Ekemeze: 8:06am On May 07, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by tarantino1: 9:56am On May 07, 2022
Elon Musk is wishy washy about every fûckin thing. Tesla and crypto Investors found out the hard way.

Believe whatever he says if you wish grin grin

Na you Sabi grin
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by D1official: 10:32am On May 07, 2022
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 11:20am On May 07, 2022
Very tactful make religion extremists no pour sand in his Garri in the name of boycotting.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by TheWolfen(m): 11:46am On May 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
He says that if Jesus is saving people, he won't get in the way because he also needs salvation.

Words are cheap.
I will believe him when he doest censors Christians or Islam post like they do on YouTube
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by excanny: 12:42pm On May 07, 2022
Nothing like the Roman records that say that Jesus was a seditious criminal whom the Roman authorities executed for being a nuisance to public peace and practicising witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 1:02pm On May 07, 2022
Doest? What do you mean?

TheWolfen:

Words are cheap.
I will believe him when he doest censors Christians or Islam post like they do on YouTube
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Rickmann: 2:24pm On May 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0H_fXxVn8k

When one avoids eye contacts while he speaks, it means he doesn't mean over 80% of what he says.. Elon Musk is lying.

#lietome
#Criminalpsychology101

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
He said Einstein believe in the God of Spinoza.

Spinoza believed that God is “the sum of the natural and physical laws of the universe and certainly not an individual entity or creator”.
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by CaptMarvel(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2022
Elon musk, grin
Is he being shy or what?
You better accept Jesus into your life.
Tomorrow might be too late!
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 5:39pm On May 07, 2022
It could also mean shyness. He has admitted that he suffered from social anxiety and he as called himself a bad public speaker.

What I don't understand is why you atheists are giving yourselves diarrhea over wether or not someone who doesn't know you exist believes in a higher power.

[img]https:///519a56b2e9bf3d424bbc261939f01965/9e17972180be02f5-d6/s2048x3072/2729780c68d4563dd9fc1d08cf6eea766ece3d85.jpg[/img]

Rickmann:

When one avoids eye contacts while he speaks, it means he doesn't mean over 80% of what he says.. Elon Musk is lying.

#lietome
#Criminalpsychology101
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It could also mean shyness. He has admitted that he suffered from social anxiety and he as called himself a bad public speaker.

What I don't understand is why you atheists are giving yourselves diarrhea over wether or not someone who doesn't know you exist believes in a higher power.

[img]https:///519a56b2e9bf3d424bbc261939f01965/9e17972180be02f5-d6/s2048x3072/2729780c68d4563dd9fc1d08cf6eea766ece3d85.jpg[/img]

Was It not you, a believer that created the Thread? Better listen to your advice.

And if you watch the video He quoted that Einstein believe in the God of Spinoza.

Spinoza believed that God is “the sum of the natural and physical laws of the universe and certainly not an individual entity or creator”.
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On May 07, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Gtfoh! A believer created this thread!
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 7:28am On May 08, 2022
It doesn't matter whether he accepts the conventional Christian view of God or whether he accepts, Spinoza's view of a non transcendental God. The point is, he accepts that there is something bigger than him.
At the end of the day, this is more about the insecurity of the average Nigerian atheist whose atheism is rooted in an uncritical administration of high profile Western atheists.

Maynman:

Was It not you, a believer that created the Thread? Better listen to your advice.

And if you watch the video He quoted that Einstein believe in the God of Spinoza.

Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 7:29am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It doesn't matter whether he accepts the conventional Christian view of God or whether he accepts, Spinoza's view of a non transcendental God. The point is, he accepts that there is something bigger than him.
At the end of the day, this is more about the insecurity of the average Nigerian atheist whose atheism is rooted in an uncritical administration of high profile Western atheists.

Why are you Forcing it?
Where in the video did he mention anything about “belief” talk less of believing in a bigger something? Can you show me where in the video?

Believers are so myopic in thinking and so filled with insecurity. Why are you forcing it? Who created a thread talking about what another person believes in or not?
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by GreatAxeMan: 7:39am On May 08, 2022
Point of correction: I posted a video of Elon Musk giving his views on religion.

I didn't add any further information or comment to my video until you and other insecure atheists began commenting, so you are actually the one forcing this.

This reminds me of when Mark Zuckerberg wished his fellow Jews a Happy Passover a few years ago and Nairaland's atheist in chief, Seun Osewa, had to create a thread to inform us that Mark wasn't really a believer in the Jewish faith and that Mark was just being courteous! I laughed all day long at Osewa's neurotic reaction to the possibility that his idol may not be what he wanted him to be.

Maynman:

Why are you Forcing it?
Where in the video did he mention anything about “belief” talk less or believing in a bigger something? Can you show me where in the video?

Believers are so myopic in thinking and so filled with insecurity. Why are you forcing it? Who created a thread talking about what another person believes in or not?
Re: Elon Musk Says What He Thinks Of Jesus by Maynman: 7:40am On May 08, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Point of correction: I posted a video of Elon Musk giving his views on religion.

I didn't add any further information or comment to my video until you and other insecure atheists began commenting, so you are actually the one forcing this.

This reminds me of when Mark Zuckerberg wished his fellow Jews a Happy Passover a few years ago and Nairaland's atheist in chief, Seun Osewa, had to create a thread to inform us that Mark wasn't really a believer in the Jewish faith and that Mark was just being courteous! I laughed all day long at Osewa's neurotic reaction to the possibility that his idol may not be what he wanted him to be.

Noise, show me where he said he accepts that something is bigger than him in the video? You are desperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Kind Of Packing For Snacks / 30 Days Profit - Google Admob Challenge / Get Fiverr Account With Sure Tricks To Start Making Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.