Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) (65969 Views)

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by White007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Police 1 - mob/population - 1

Police and mob/population cancelled each other out. Result is even out.

Verdict - We are in indeed in a zoo.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Chimaritoponcho: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
f
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 007Gbenga: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Not an IPOB or Biafra youth, but i say this country is a ZOO indeed!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by bclint: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
nigerians plz o justice is nt by voilence okada man rip..bt police una own sef don too much...any God hv mercy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by suptol(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by martineverest(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
My village people no get joy o...i hail una uromi ppl

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by ucee64(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is meant to serve them right I totally support this police sumtimes thinks that Nigerians are stupid u can do anything and get away with it because u are bearing arm.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by comradeson: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Two breadwinners cut short in their prime. Hunger everywhere, anger everywhere, agidi everywhere. I doubt other nationalities will want to live with nigerians either in heaven or in hell. We make a hell of everywhere.

You spoke so much sense.These two dead men had wives,children,brothers,sisters,cousins and probably parents and obviously dependants.Its so unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by martineverest(m): 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
mynduu44:
good..
If only this police men re served "hot" when they kill, by today, the story of police killing innocent pedestrian would ve been a thing of the past..

Edo people, I owe una 2 basin of pure ogogoro..
we no dey slack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 4nobody4every1: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
sad sad sad sad
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Lazo22(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Big lie oooo. The police man didn't die oooo. He ran into d bank pls don't mislead pole here

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by princeonx: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vickyydera:
Jungle justice.
Don't say sh!t till you fall their victim!!
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by leobrownish(m): 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
50/50
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by okogbemyk(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Edo our heart dey BACK cool
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by argob44(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Ofunaofu: 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
anger every where
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by armadeo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Justice instanta.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by wizflower(f): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Do me I do you God no go vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by firstolalekan(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
skelewu404:
rip to the okada man
and for the policeman i just wish ur death was a very slow n painful one.
Easy

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Gwazah(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
skelewu404:
rip to the okada man
and for the policeman i just wish ur death was a very slow n painful one.
I pity some of u that read stories like this on social medias with no investigation report from any professional body and pass judgement, whether Christian or Muslim, such condemnation amount to sin don't u know?
God have mercy on u.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by skelewu404(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
firstolalekan:

Easy
easy for what? is it not one of them that collected 5k from me because i didn't remember to carry my driver's license
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by skelewu404(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gwazah:

I pity some of u that read stories like this on social medias with no investigation report from any professional body and pass judgement, whether Christian or Muslim, such condemnation amount to sin don't u know?
God have mercy on u.
and u too
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by oodua1stson: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Well justified
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What a country....

Am no longer scared of even seeing dead bodies again....

i tells u...

we have been so desensitized that we can even scurry to snap d corpse the sooner its pronounced dead.

this is d first thread i rushed to this evenin, despite all other threads....the rush to never let a corpse escape ma eyes.

Crude violent behaviours had hardened us....life is as disposable to us as used condoms. perhaps overpopulation got us in this fit. perhaps we are indirectly rebeling against hunger, d government or our loss of control of things that once made us stable.

Someone said we are in a Zoo...perhaps hes right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by dells94(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
I never knew jungle justice would ever make sense to me...this did...way to go
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by MrDoGood(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ebubeslym:
We are indeed in a Zoo

I'm telling you. And our police are the ONLY animals.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
teemanbastos:
the president is not responsible for Nigerians themselves getting and having sense.. Itz a personal thing.

Nigerians can talk so naive some times... so u jump all ur local govt chairmen... forget oshomole wey be ur gov fly blame Buhari .... smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by banmee(m): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
49cents:

Instant justice

And Nigerians will complain when the outside world conclude we are corrupt and archaic. How are Nigerians not different from baboons?
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by wickedworld: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wish this kind justice we happen everywhere whenever police feels they re the law.

Rip to the okada man. Any police that carry gun nd think he can kill because of N50 should receive sense because of fear.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Lentini4u(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Two breadwinners cut short in their prime. Hunger everywhere, anger everywhere, agidi everywhere. I doubt other nationalities will want to live with nigerians either in heaven or in hell. We make a hell of everywhere.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
To serve as deterent to other trigger happy mad men..

You just shoot someone hustling to survive for nothing.
Re: Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
The Okada man was not shot, he was stabbed at the back of his neck by the Officer who doesn't value human life, angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.