Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Create your own online business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create your own online business (631 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / Make A 5-figure Income, Start Your Own Online Business Today,let Me Show You How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create your own online business by biolistic01: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
You might have heard about affiliate marketing or seen something like it online and you don’t really know what’s the business is all about. Let me explain affiliate marketing to you in the simplest way.
Affiliate marketing is a very easy way to make money online.
Now how does it work. You simply refer people on the internet that are interested in a product or offer and you get commissions on each sale. Simple… no need to own a product or manage tons of delivery request. All you have to is bring a costumer and when he or she buys you make money.
Now to start this online business you need to join an affiliate marketing program… but first what are affiliate marketing programs?
Affiliate marketing programs or affiliate programs are programs created by product and services owner or companies like jumia or konga (which are one of the newest affiliate programs in Nigeria), for costumers to help them refer more costumers to their website to make more sales on their products. So when you sign up to them on their website you have become their affiliate marketer.
Top affiliate site are clickbank , clickshare, preefly and so on. They are international companies that pay very high commissions per sale.
Now once you have joined an affiliate program you need to promote a affiliate marketing products in order to start receiving commissions.
You will have to select a product on their website and you will generate an affiliate link for that product only.

If you are reading this right now and you have been looking for some way or some method of making some real money online. Or you have heard about Affiliate marketing or you haven’t heard about it but you want to know what it is about or you simply want to make additional income….You are lucky to view this thread.
I am an Internet marketer and an Affiliate marketer. I have had a lot experience guiding people in the internet business and I have posted some articles on blogs and even here to make sure I share some of the things I know to people searching.
But today I want to do something more for you. I actually want to engage you into creating your own online office, monitor and manage your business from your computer and make money easily online.

One of the easiest way of making money online is by doing Affiliate marketing. In case you don’t know what affiliate marketing is; Affiliate marketing is simply an online business where you advertise a product or service for the owner and when someone buys the product or service through you, you get a commission.
Now how would you like to learn how to become an Affiliate here in Nigeria and receive weekly or monthly payments directly into your bank for referring customers to a business opportunity? The program am about to reveal to you will involve you in learning and making money online at the same time. Once you follow my instructions, you do it and see the results for yourself.
I will be showing what you will do to achieve this right here in this thread. But please I would appreciate it and be more motivated if you can place your comment on if you are ready interested in following this thread.
Re: Create your own online business by biolistic01: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Happy Sunday to you guys.
Re: Create your own online business by biolistic01: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Now let’s get to business, the first account you will need to open is an email autoresponder. In case you don’t know what it is.
An email Autoresponder is an tool used to send emails to a number of people (subscribers) at the same time and at a specific time. You can a message automatically to a lot of people at time set by you and it will be sent to all of the instantly. You can reach as much people as you like if you have an autoresponder.
To get an autoresponder you need a open a getresponse account this are one of the best email marketing networks at the moment because they have a very easy and newbie friendly interface.
Re: Create your own online business by obils2: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls how do I open an email auto responder
Re: Create your own online business by biolistic01: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
obils2:
Pls how do I open an email auto responder

To sign up with them go to..>>> getresponse(dot)com/index/biolistic <<< copy this link and paste it in another tab, replace the (dot) with .
And you will get a 30 days free trial. Once you have that opened you can now access their autoresponder tool. You can create email messages with their templates or by plain text. You can also send specific messages to your subscribers and you can also send them more than one message per day.
So this tool is a very effective way of sending promotional offers to people via email without posting on websites here and there. Hence we will be using this very important tool. I will like you guys to sign up right now so you can proceed to the next level.
Re: Create your own online business by obils2: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
biolistic01:

To sign up with them go to..>>> getresponse(dot)com/index/biolistic <<< copy this link and paste it in another tab, replace the (dot) with .
And you will get a 30 days free trial. Once you have that opened you can now access their autoresponder tool. You can create email messages with their templates or by plain text. You can also send specific messages to your subscribers and you can also send them more than one message per day.
So this tool is a very effective way of sending promotional offers to people via email without posting on websites here and there. Hence we will be using this very important tool. I will like you guys to sign up right now so you can proceed to the next level.
ur WhatsApp no please, I am having some challenges

(1) (Reply)

The Rich Ex-corper (made 127k In 2 Months) / Youth Empowerment/share Small Scale Buisness Ideas. / Loan 600k And Get Back 1mill....for Serious Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.