Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone (17492 Views)

Imade Adeleke's 3rd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 1st Daughter / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by babajeje123(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
undecided make we do wetin?

boil gala?
[size=8pt] grin
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by babajeje123(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
undecided make we do wetin?

boil gala?
grin
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by lordkhalifa(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
Gay Alert undecided angry

The madness no start today oooo grincheesygrin
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by johndwayy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Quite inspiring....
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by kaylivin(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
youngice:
how I got my first blackberry
Papa dash me How I got my second blackberry
Uncle dashed me
How I got my first android
Mama dash me
How I got my second android
Hustling things wink
How I got my first iPhone On a lowkey

How do you feel after reading my meaningless post? Yes That's how I feel on Nairaland these days
this is the craziest comment today , I can't stop laughing ..

1 Like

Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by adetwin(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
This does not make any CHANGE to NIGERIAN economy angry angry angry
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by marcopollo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
chimah3:
Everyone has stories when they finally make it!

Even Davido sang 'back when I was broke yo'

:-s
Naija peeps sef, nawa! You must not write lyrics on a song for yourself or based on your own experience alone. You write to cater for your audience; your market. A musician can write lyrics for struggling single mothers. That does not mean he or she must be a single mother. Falz sang 'Soldier go soldier come' does it mean he lied because he's not a soldier? Some boast in their lyrics they have billions in their bank account, does it mean they all are billionaires?
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by Ajewealth123(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
pet4ril:
That's good to hear
then when his madness was on lowkey
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by DMLords: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2016
s2n4r3t1:
W
H3, d3d 3 g2t th3 c4d2?
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by misssassy(f): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Ddiz guy wey don carry hiv... mtchww
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by misssassy(f): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Ddiz guy wey don carry hiv... mtchww
Re: Denrele Talked About His Breakthrough And How He Got His 1st Blackberry Phone by ZUBY77(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Whoever told you i give a shiiiit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mr Barack Obama / Davido's Reaction On Burnaboy's Mom Triggers Fans...see Fans Reactions On Twitte / Ugly Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.