Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) (825 Views)

A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: / Beats By Dr. Dre Monster Headphones For Music Professionals And Music Lovers / 12k For Production And Mastering(worldclass Quality Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
Produce and master your songs here in naija for 12 thousand naira only. And also promote your songs online. For more info call. +2348020394521, +2348138205819, yzmanonline@yahoo.com
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
The studio is located at ajuwon ikeja. Holla at me for directions
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
Let me know if you are interested.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
I also have some links for pc and fone free browsing.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Akostik: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2009
I live at surulere. How can i get to ajuwon?
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Akostik: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Do you produce r&b songs? I mean pure r&b.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Akostik: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
The last time i did a song, the production wasn't good enough. I hope i can really get quality production from your studio.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by brandedben(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
I have worked with Yzeebaba and I can tell that he is a very good producer, He also works with other potential producers while working on your stuffs too so you will have a perfect production, If you want to get to ajuwon from surulere I cant really say but wen you get to ikeja, take care bus going to ojodu berger and get down at grammar school, you will then take a bike to alagbole or ajuwon anyone you prefer and he will come pick you up there, He is also going to do an online promotion for you to get you a market for your song and also an audience,
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by brandedben(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
I have worked with Yzeebaba and I can tell that he is a very good producer, He also works with other potential producers while working on your stuffs too so you will have a perfect production, If you want to get to ajuwon from surulere I cant really say but wen you get to ikeja, take care bus going to ojodu berger and get down at grammar school, you will then take a bike to alagbole or ajuwon anyone you prefer and he will come pick you up there, He is also going to do an online promotion for you to get you a market for your song and also an audience,

Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
My production is majorly r&b, dancehall and hiphop. You can count on me for that.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2009
Akostik. When u get to ajuwon, go to num 7 akinajo street. That's the address.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Akostik: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2009
Will you be in the studio on monday? And is there no way you can reduce the price for me, please? You know i'm an upcoming artist.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
Actually, the price has been reduced to 8k per track by our studio manager. And after each track, you can come back and modify it till it suits your taste.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
Remember, it's only 8k for the time being. It will be increased later in the future, depending on the manager's decision.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2009
At waveland studios, we'll give you the best value for your money.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
Monday has been occupied. But if you can stay overnight and do your songs, no probs. We work overnight. But if you can't, then let's make it wednessday.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
Monday has been occupied. But if you can stay overnight and do your songs, no probs. We work overnight. But if you can't, then let's make it wednessday.
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: 12k For music Production And Mastering( WORLDCLASS PRODUCTION GUARANTEED ) by Yzeebaba: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Alexandra Burke _vs Brandy Norwood / Nigeria Musics Need To Be Uplifted[ur Views] / Your Best Naija Rap Intro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.