Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites (47736 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by nijerbabe(f): 4:11am On May 20, 2006
Most of this celebs with websites dont update it, Rita dominic's webiste has been the same since last yr (same info and shit) except for the fact that she added that crappy "win a computer" thingy on there, The same thing goes for stephany okereke except for the fat that she added a "thank you" note to her fans. geneveive, i hate this her new site, her former one was much better, there u could chat and all that, this one has just 3 categories. Kinda suck.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by Orikinla(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2006
STL PLUS's website http://www.styl-plus.com/bios.htm is the kind of website these Nollywood actors and actresses should have instead of all the boring flashy pages some of them are displaying without much to offer.

Nollywood stars need image makers, because most of them are confused on how to manage their public image. Genevieve is still ahead of the others and others are just copycats of her site. And she has actually left them behind.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 7:42pm On May 21, 2006
nijerbabe:

Most of this celebs with websites don't update it, Rita dominic's webiste has been the same since last yr (same info and rubbish) except for the fact that she added that crappy "win a computer" thingy on there, The same thing goes for stephany okereke except for the fat that she added a "thank you" note to her fans. geneveive, i hate this her new site, her former one was much better, there u could chat and all that, this one has just 3 categories. Kinda suck.

wats her new site pwease, i think she changed the name to aboutgenny something.

now its says Error
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by nijerbabe(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2006
haha, She is prolly "redoing" it again or somn, Thank God sha, cos that site is wack to me. This is gonna be the third time she will be changing site, thank God she even has sence than the others.

queen2:

wats her new site pwease, i think she changed the name to aboutgenny something.

now its says Error

Sry i duno her new site, Im gonna try to find out sha.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 11:36pm On May 23, 2006
OK smiley
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2006
Emeka Enyiocha has just given the contract for the design of his website to an American company. And he is going to give e-mail boxes to thousands of his fans.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 10:37am On May 24, 2006
Wonderful!

I love him too. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by Rhodalyn(f): 10:39am On May 24, 2006
lipsrsealed hoho
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2006
http://www.tonytetuila.com/ --Tony tetuila

Tony's site has expired grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by datluv: 2:07am On Jun 08, 2006
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by ddizzle(f): 2:52am On Jun 08, 2006
genny site is unavailable i dnt knw hw fa wiv the site sha bt i went ahead and created a fansite www.freewebs.com/nmorecords join the fan forum and invite ppl abeg!! as per updating i feel yall sme people are slacking lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by sleehm: 2:16am On Jul 17, 2006
Hey guys! guess whose site i just stumbled upon? Kate Nuttall. Check it out at this url. http://www.katehenshawnuttall.com

What do u guys think about it?

Sleehm
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by sleehm: 2:27am On Jul 17, 2006
Lets hope the American company gives him a stunner for a site. Emeka that is, he's my man. But come o, shocked Naija company no dey, wey go fit handle Emeka site the way im go want am?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by Orikinla(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2006
Who Is Chika Christian Onu?
Film Producer/Director Extraordinaire who directed[i] Living in Bondage 2[/i], Glamour Girls 1&2 and over 150 other Nollywood movies.

Website Homepage of Chika Christian Onu, Film and Drama Producer, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
www.chikaonutvfilms.org/
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by DAMMYGLOW(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2006
When will 2 face get himself a site?
Upom all the money made so far
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by DAMMYGLOW(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2006
am loving Kate henshaws site
stephanie also
our celebrities are going online
No Be God?

2 face abeg build website for yourse;f
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by babe1(f): 5:56am On Aug 16, 2006
I clicked on the omotola site and it says , it is for sale. Is this true?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by edobabe(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2006
babel omotola site is free.i am member , i know is to open to her fans and guest.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by babe1(f): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2006
edobabe:

babel omotola site is free.i am member , i know is to open to her fans and guest.

Hey read my post again. I said i clicked on the link and it said, HER SITE IS UP FOR SALE! what is the link please.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by edobabe(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2006
babel,the link to it, is omotolaworld.type in omotolaworld on yahoo search .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by babe1(f): 6:12am On Aug 18, 2006
Thanks i will try that.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2006
Thanx sleeh for adding kate's site, i so adore her. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by anabell(f): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2006
pls someone should help me with d website of micheal ezuronye,or does he not have one
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by bioye(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2006
omotola jalade - http://omotola.tv/
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by Emad(f): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2007
i have gone through several Nolly wood artists' websites, and i think that Styl plus guys are the ones with teh best Website,
they are really an organised crew
What is 2face doing like that? how can he of all people not have a website to be proud of angry angry angry
a whole load of them have quack websites, either meaningless, or completely ridiculous
These artists really make one angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by queen2(f): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2007
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by karina2(f): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
Psquare- psquareworld.com . Does faze hav a website?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by karina2(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2007
Does faze hav a website?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by cecipopula(f): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2007
Stephnie's website is the best.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by 9ja4eva: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ruggeds site is good

No Tuface

P-Square

Faze

Any more sites?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by 9ja4eva: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2007
Re: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Websites by onuzu: 12:37pm On May 14, 2007
Lurrenz the European based Nigerian born wave making musician is now on MYSPACE.COM you can watch his latest videos with Shan George and Jerry Amilo at http://myspace.com/lurrenz1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubby Michael & Davido Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) / Lola Omotayo Smokes At Lagos Club (Video) / Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.