Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip (25530 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's UK Medical Trip / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by armadeo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by SuperT(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
There was another rumour now that he died today in German Hospital and to be tomorrow by 2PM at Minna. Just read that on facebook now. We the one that is right.. May God almighty be with all of us...
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by nory113: 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
The greatest thief us back!!!!!!

Who stole uncountable funds right from the nation's pocket n transferred it to numerous accounts outside d country....

Ibb I hail u sha

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by amtaken(f): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHO KILLED DELE GIWA?
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Pyno30: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
We all must die at our appointed time.

Something must kill a man.
Once its not your time,

Nothing kills you
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by firstolalekan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
AjayiWrites:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/ibb-returns-minna-medical-trip/
USELESS BASTÂRD SENILE CORRUPT Thief angry

HE SHOULD BE RUSHED THERE SOONEST AGAN.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by banme1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
babdap:
Oya enemy no go happy with this news.
u sound uncomfortable. Why?
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by worksmart(m): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
No photo
No credible source
doubt remains
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by firstolalekan(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
teejaykkr:
This man is the same man that scattered Nigeria and corrupt almost all sectors of government of this country. And we are here celebrating. May God never let him rest. AMEN
Ameen
Very useless senile bastard Thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by firstolalekan(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
gift01:
Baba is back. Shame to the haters. Never wish for the death of others
May he and others like him die painfully and slowly.
Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Proffdada: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
I strongly feel this man's absence will give Nigeria breath of fresh air undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by danjaD(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
I just don't know hw relevant dis IBB news is
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by telim: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
The only military general with 9 life.. Long live the general welcome back home
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by babdap: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
banme1:
u sound uncomfortable. Why?
Thou I may not like many of his actions in the past, I never wish him dead.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Seunjungle(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Babangida spoilt Nigeria and brought us predicament on Nigerians

I never his fan! Crazy man....those monies cannot buy him a room in heaven... he have readymade mansion in hell already

Bleep you and your blood money!
I know that money cannot bring out that pain and agony your feeling in your system

Motherfucker blood sucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by BizLifeE: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
What can we gain from his death? Nothing.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by 4nobody4every1: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Hope u return our money u stole soon.

Nigerian biggest thief
grin grin grin

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Arabs999: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

...U are right..even konji can do that too..
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by 77Trumpet: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Babangida the biggest looter is back. Make sure you return the $12.4billion you have stolen. Walahi talahi I won't lie to you, you will never have peace until you return all money looted and apologise to all Nigerians for putting Nigeria is in this peculiar mess!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by adconline(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Stole Naija dry with his cronies. Squandered gulf war oil windfall in $£€ bn. Handed out oil blocs to cronies like Indimi, who built a Univetsity build in the US.. Naija is really blessed with demons!!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by MoneyGreen(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
optional1:
Welcum back! U wil live long cos jst few days ago me nd my roommate were arguing abt ur life, she said u dead but I said u not dead.
Finally u show urself dat u not dead but alife.
grin he has lived long already. But thank God he's still alive.. And me too grin
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by MoneyGreen(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
Boys are not smiling @ IBB
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

It can be ear infection.
It can be police catch you.
It can be other military men...

But indeed, something must kill a man.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by BobUg28(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Too many things are happening in Nigeria.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Lucasbible: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2016
I see....they all travel abroad for medical treatment leaving their piir zombies here to die of preventable malaria
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by RaptorX: 1:06am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by BABANGBALI: 1:36am On Jun 11, 2016
My neighbour tolded me that this is man is deaded now
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by optional1(f): 2:30am On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
grin he has lived long already. But thank God he's still alive.. And me too grin

tnx 4 d correction!

1 Like

Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by uczay(m): 2:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Thank God he's back alive. Wishing him the best and total healing.
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by miky(m): 5:51am On Jun 11, 2016
nigerias biggest thief, how many years after retirement still flying private jets..
Re: Babangida Returns To Nigeria After Medical Trip by Tswata1992: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2016
teejaykkr:
This man is the same man that scattered Nigeria and corrupt almost all sectors of government of this country. And we are here celebrating. May God never let him rest. AMEN
.......your post shows who you are, you lack basic home training

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Obizi And Otuocha Regional Water Scheme (Photos) / Owerri Jailbreak: Names Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (Updated) / 2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.