Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Love Writing, This Is For You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Love Writing, This Is For You (898 Views)

What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
chaktty:
Thank you for visiting !!!
Do you have passion for writing?
Do you have good communication skills?
Can you write typographical-free-error articles
Are you conversant with phone technology and its trend?
If you answers are YES, you can continue reading
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are invited to my marketing campaign and I'm choosing article marketing this time.the only reason is for fellow Nigerians to have the opportunity to earn extra cash.
It's about writing 350-words articles on topics that would be given to you (phone related) and receive 100 points which is equivalent to #100.
You can grow your point to 500 and withdraw your cash to your bank account or redeem your 100 points to receive CALL CREDIT of any network.
NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO READ AND WRITE UNIQUE CONTENT, ANY ATTEMPT TO COPY FROM WEB PAGES WILL NULLIFY YOU.
send your request with professional skills to chaktty@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
Applicants have started applying. Apply and get approved
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2016
W writing for points?... Lol....u go old.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by joey150(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2016
One solid article for 100naira?? Am not that cheap bro
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks for your comments....
I prefer to be real than attracting writers with high price.Some freelance sites will promise to pay high price but will not fulfill it.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by FairValue(m): 5:16am On Jun 11, 2016
350 words for #500 won't be a bad deal
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2016
@ fair value, thanks. I just tried to make an agreement I can keep to.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
more applications rolling in. seats are still available for more. hoping to start seeing testimonials after delivery and payments.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
My friend go and sit down. 100 for one article, e no even reach me enter motor from agbara reach mile2

1 Like

Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by ESheriff1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=chaktty post=46459389][/quote]Em interested
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
My friend go and sit down. 100 for one article, e no even reach me enter motor from agbara reach mile2
It's open forum and you're not tagged.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
ten more writers for the project
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
ESheriff1:
Em interested
I'm expecting your testimonials today
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by ESheriff1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Yay!!! cheesy Just Redeemed my first 100buks... Hmm interesting...
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by gudluckgreat(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bro I understand u wanna bargain what you can pay. But #100 for 350 words of original article isn't encouraging.

Consider 200 per article
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by lanre316: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2016
I am tempted to call the OP a thief, but I won't do that yet.

A complete article for N100. Haba!

You think quality content writers are beggars and desperate and easily exploitable?

Infact, make I call a spade a spade. You be thief, amu roba.
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=lanre316 post=46520942][/quote]
Emotional intelligence would've saved you from this!!!
I'm not surprised why many people don't open up on free forum like this but rather exploit people's gullibility..
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by Marvell23(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=chaktty post=46459389][/quote]Hahahaha. When guy dey write one article for 5k u are here advertising shit
Re: If You Love Writing, This Is For You by chaktty: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Marvell23:
Hahahaha. When guy dey write one article for 5k u are here advertising shit
sorry for your mouth diarrhea

(1) (Reply)

Blackberryhub In Ikeja / Shazam Lite Android App Available In Nigeria, India And More / Please Is It Possible To Block A Stolen Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.