Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND (774 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Heavy Rain Floods National Assembly Lobby / Willie Obiano Bread Floods Anambra State (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by ucheokpara100(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
When i say politician floods Nairaland i mean idle youths working for politicians writing rubbish, calling whites black just to protect their pay master's image. it's painful the way people are not saying the truth again just to cover one political ambition or the other.

1 Like

Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by chocolateme(f): 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ok dear
Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by chocolateme(f): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ok dear..noted.
Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by agarawu23(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
I gave up on politics long ago. I pity the future of our youths angry
Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by Cope1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
I feel for our youths who are hell bent on protecting those who are helping themselves with our common wealth

1 Like

Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by ucheokpara100(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
i'm begging youth to please come out of this ''Evil job'' you are into because you are the problem Nigeria have now but you dont know, i wrote this because i know a past Governor who did his best and a present Governor who is not doing well enough but i was surprised the way somebody was praising him like God.

1 Like

Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by ucheokpara100(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
God please help us, majority of them into this job are graduates, guys please use your conscience God will provide dont do this because of money.

1 Like

Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
agarawu23:
I gave up on politics long ago. I pity the future of our youths angry
and you want us to vote for a girl because of because. Politicians and their sponsors self. Its all about what your gain is. You've just proven it. But what do you want from that girl.
Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by yarimo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ok your point is noted.
Re: POLITICIAN FLOODS NAIRALAND by agarawu23(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
victorels:
and you want us to vote for a girl because of because. Politicians and their sponsors self. Its all about what your gain is. You've just proven it. But what do you want from that girl.
u funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Militant Group Appeal To Avengers For Ceasefire Photos / Abia Govt Begins Free Feeding In Primary Schools / 3 Major Things That Happened Why PMB Was Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.