Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? (736 Views)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe Last Tweets Before Death By Suicide / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by ItuExchange(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
I was shot in the head, mid frontal, just above the eyes and the first/last thing I remember before blacking out, was the thought of someone hitting me on the back of my neck/skull with a sledge hammer. Then sometime later in the operating room, I remember the surgeons debriding the gaping wound in my skull, the poking and stinging. Then sometime later, my heart started to convulse because of blood loss, the pain was unbearable, so I left my body behind and crossed into an unconscious realm of peace and warmth.

I get emotional when describing that experience, so I will stop for now. For more detail, please read: https://www.quora.com/Do-people-who-are-shot-in-the-head-experience-any-pain-before-death

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls is it possible for someone to be shot in the head and still be alive?

Last time I checked, David threw a stone at Goliath and he died instantly.. not to talk of a bullet.

Please I stand to be educated on this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by ZORO47(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
how does the dead guy explain whether he felt something or not ?

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by davien(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
It depends... your forehead surely feels pain but your brain doesn't... it doesn't have nerves for pain... so theoretically if you're shot point blank in the head you shouldn't feel any pain.. because you'd be dead before you could even process your forehead shattering...

1 Like

Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by Tapout(m): 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
ItuExchange:

I get emotional when describing that experience, so I will stop for now.

tar!! Sharap there!!! U dig out a story that probably never happened to anyone, n still have mind to refer readers to another site or blog to continue reading it angry
Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by anyimontana(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmm,nawa for dis kinda question...
I will comment my reserve for now
Just came to book space
.....op, stupid question of d century.....
Wait make I for wake tony anini
Re: Do People Who Are Shot In The Head Experience Any Pain Before Death? by McPhilz8(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2016
Hold on,who are you asking,the dead or the living. Coz i can't even imagine the question sef.

(1) (Reply)

Promising Fire Officer Murdered!!! / Jealous Girlfriend Kills Boyfriend / 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.