Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Italy Visa - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83979 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by Goldennnnnn: 6:59am On Apr 18
Milito:

I agree with you Milito, I think it will be better we wait it out because the guy we submitted together on the 8th of Feb. his own passport has being return since late match. They refuse his application. It was then the Embassy wrote an email to me for to submit Additional documents to back up my application , So I’m believing ours (Application ) will come back positive. Because I see no reason why they will hold on to our application that long , if they are not to grant the visa . My our thoughts

I think its just to wait it out.

Although you can also get the email of the embassy and send them emails especially if your intended travel date is close.

I did that to Spain sometimes ago when my application was delayed. I kept bombarding them with emails intimating them about my approaching travel date.

When it was about a week to my travel date, I started sending them daily emails with my flight booking and event registration showing event date.

They finally issued the visa and released my passport just a day to the travel date, eventually making me miss the event, though I still got the visa.
Re: Italy Visa by spiceeamiee(f): 12:53pm On Apr 18
Please has anyone gotten submission date for Italy in the last 2weeks? I have been trying to get a submssion date but none available (first timer). I have sent emails to inquire about walk in but no response. I have tried to call the number on their website but not reachable. Is there any alternative way to contact them?
Re: Italy Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18
Please can anyone direct me to the student visa thread for Italy?
Re: Italy Visa by Amo12345: 6:23pm On Apr 18
spiceeamiee:
Please has anyone gotten submission date for Italy in the last 2weeks? I have been trying to get a submssion date but none available (first timer). I have sent emails to inquire about walk in but no response. I have tried to call the number on their website but not reachable. Is there any alternative way to contact them?
im having the same issue o
Re: Italy Visa by Amo12345: 6:25pm On Apr 18
Someone should help with Italy appointment booking o. No available dates on their website and no walk in allowed
Re: Italy Visa by Marcgrace: 1:54pm On Apr 20
Hello Everyone,

Has someone applied for a short-stay family visit visa to France?
Thank you.
Re: Italy Visa by Pamylady: 1:13pm On Apr 22
anyone got their visas with a submission date in March?
Re: Italy Visa by Goldennnnnn: 1:31pm On Apr 22
My is Feb, I haven’t gotten a response yet from the Embassy regarding my Passport. I’m still waiting.
Re: Italy Visa by Joewaxx: 11:21am On Apr 25
Did my biometrics on 22nd March, got my visa (business) today
Re: Italy Visa by Pamylady: 12:24pm On Apr 25
Joewaxx:
Did my biometrics on 22nd March, got my visa (business) today
great! Congrats.. did you submit in Lagos or Abuja? was it DHL pickup or You went to TLS? and so sorry to ask, what was the date of issue on the Visa?
Re: Italy Visa by Joewaxx: 8:43pm On Apr 25
Pamylady:

great! Congrats.. did you submit in Lagos or Abuja? was it DHL pickup or You went to TLS? and so sorry to ask, what was the date of issue on the Visa?
TLS Abuja. Opted for DHL. Not sure what date of issue you are referring to but they gave me 3 weeks starting from my arrival date (I applied for 9 days)
Re: Italy Visa by Pamylady: 9:21pm On Apr 25
Joewaxx:
TLS Abuja. Opted for DHL. Not sure what date of issue you are referring to but they gave me 3 weeks starting from my arrival date (I applied for 9 days)

Well,i submitted on 20th March.. Opted for DHL and up till this moment, DHL website refused to update. And i mean what date did they write as date of issue? i am not asking for duration.. because i am trying to keep track of how long it takes to move from their consulate in Lagos to Abuja because they are f*ck**g wasting my time!
Re: Italy Visa by Joewaxx: 8:47am On Apr 26
Pamylady:

Well,i submitted on 20th March.. Opted for DHL and up till this moment, DHL website refused to update. And i mean what date did they write as date of issue? i am not asking for duration.. because i am trying to keep track of how long it takes to move from their consulate in Lagos to Abuja because they are f*ck**g wasting my time!
Can't seem to find the date of issue on it but I guess it doesn't take up to 1 day to move from the consulate back to TLS. If It is not yet with DHL then it means it is at the consulate. The return process is very fast
Re: Italy Visa by mbanolady: 10:16am On Apr 26
House please how best can one get appointment for group?
Re: Italy Visa by Pamylady: 8:03pm On Apr 26
Joewaxx:
Can't seem to find the date of issue on it but I guess it doesn't take up to 1 day to move from the consulate back to TLS. If It is not yet with DHL then it means it is at the consulate. The return process is very fast
Thank you. This afternoon, i emailed the ministry of Foreign affairs and members of cabinet of the Ministry, i copied the consul and the ambassador expressing my disappointment in very harsh tone. The ambassador just got off the phone with me.. be like me i go collect my passport this Saturday o.. and be like e go be home delivery. I told the ambassador that you cant just be messing with everybody.. i don vex abeg..
Re: Italy Visa by Joewaxx: 7:15am On Apr 27
Pamylady:

Thank you. This afternoon, i emailed the ministry of Foreign affairs and members of cabinet of the Ministry, i copied the consul and the ambassador expressing my disappointment in very harsh tone. The ambassador just got off the phone with me.. be like me i go collect my passport this Saturday o.. and be like e go be home delivery. I told the ambassador that you cant just be messing with everybody.. i don vex abeg..

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht / Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.