Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83813 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 8:55am On Mar 28
congratulations

Milito:

1 month.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Milito: 2:06pm On Mar 28
pufframmy:
congratulations

Thanks. I earlier had France and Spain. I wouldn't know if its better to stick to a particular country to get increase in duration. Or my spouse that I jointly applied with, who's a Schengen 1st timer is the reason they gave me 1 month similar to what was given to her.
Re: Italy Visa by pufframmy: 6:01pm On Mar 28
if u cont. applying from one country they will increase your Visa duration.
but if you change to another country they will start afresh from 1 month

Milito:

Thanks. I earlier had France and Spain. I wouldn't know if its better to stick to a particular country to get increase in duration. Or my spouse that I jointly applied with, who's a Schengen 1st timer is the reason they gave me 1 month similar to what was given to her.

3 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by donteebalo(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28
Milito:

Please stick to a country, preferably France. Trying different countries is like starting afresh. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by Sh3ba: 12:07pm On Mar 31
I got my passport,
My visa was approved,
I am a first timer,
I got a one month and 15 days visa.

But the programme I am going for has ended because I didn't get an appointment on time.
Re: Italy Visa by hunee: 12:41pm On Mar 31
Check for your period of stay [quote author=Sh3ba post=129197237]I got my passport,
My visa was approved,
I am a first timer,

But the programme I am going for has ended because I didn't get an appointment on time.[/quote
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 7:27am On Apr 01
Congratulations, could you please state your timeline? When you submitted your passport and when you picked it up.
Sh3ba:
I got my passport,
My visa was approved,
I am a first timer,

But the programme I am going for has ended because I didn't get an appointment on time.
Re: Italy Visa by Queenyetun: 8:27am On Apr 03
Good morning house
Is there anyone traveling to any of the Schengen countries this month?
I need a travel buddy pls
Re: Italy Visa by LAPIN(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03
I was at TLScontact office today to use their walk-in option to submit my Italian visa application but I was told the option is no longer available, I can’t book an appointment on their platform, their contact on their website is not working. My intended date of travel is 24th April, 2024. Can anyone help me with a way I can go about it. Is it possible to submit at the Italian consulate directly?
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 5:15pm On Apr 03
You can’t submit it at the consulate directly. Also, your travel date is near and I doubt you’d get a response before then. You could use France which is faster.
LAPIN:
I was at TLScontact office today to use their walk-in option to submit my Italian visa application but I was told the option is no longer available, I can’t book an appointment on their platform, their contact on their website is not working. My intended date of travel is 24th April, 2024. Can anyone help me with a way I can go about it. Is it possible to submit at the Italian consulate directly?
Re: Italy Visa by LAPIN(m): 7:15pm On Apr 03
Opeyemi007:
You can’t submit it at the consulate directly. Also, your travel date is near and I doubt you’d get a response before then. You could use France which is faster.
My intend travel was to visit a family how do I use the France route, I have no one there
Re: Italy Visa by Amo12345: 1:13pm On Apr 05
Pls, I need assistance on Italy tourist appointment walk in, at vfs Victoria Island, I'm there now, they dont allow me in, pls
Re: Italy Visa by LeoJassy: 11:20am On Apr 08
please I summited my application 3 of this month and there was a form giving to me in return and it stated there are two missing documents
1. pay income tax
2. family tie certificate (if applicable)
Note: I didn't noticed till I got home

this got me worried
Re: Italy Visa by donteebalo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08
LeoJassy:
please I summited my application 3 of this month and there was a form giving to me in return and it stated there are two missing documents
1. pay income tax
2. family tie certificate (if applicable)
Note: I didn't noticed till I got home

this got me worried

Are you married? If yes you may have to go back to the embassy with the form and your marriage certificate

And also supply them with your tax clearance.
Re: Italy Visa by LeoJassy: 10:15am On Apr 09
donteebalo:

Are you married? If yes you may have to go back to the embassy with the form and your marriage certificate

And also supply them with your tax clearance.

I'm not married yet
Re: Italy Visa by cucumbar: 1:15am On Apr 10
LeoJassy:

I'm not married yet
don’t be worried. Those TLS people are always seeing missing documents.

If your application is solid, you will get the visa .
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 3:21pm On Apr 10
Edakun, how do I withdraw my application and request for my passport back? I had my biometrics on the 19th of March, but the holidays has dragged out the processing time, and I need my passport back on Wednesday for a planned travel. Whats the fastest way? Go to TLS to start the process or the embassy(I doubt they’d let me in). I’ve sent series of emails sha, but no response yet.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 2:03am On Apr 11
Milito:

Please how did you do it,because I did my biometric and submitted my passport since 26th of January up until today I've not heard anything from them. Please anyone with any help information please help.
Re: Italy Visa by Queenyetun: 7:14am On Apr 11
Have you tried to track your application on TLS?
Did you opt for passport pickup? I believe your passport would have be returned to them.
Break88:

Please how did you do it,because I did my biometric and submitted my passport since 26th of January up until today I've not heard anything from them. Please anyone with any help information please help.
Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 10:05am On Apr 11
Queenyetun:
Have you tried to track your application on TLS?
Did you opt for passport pickup? I believe your passport would have be returned to them.

Been to the tls office and they said my passport has been sent to the consular and I also paid for delivery. Not gotten any sms or calls from the delivery agent
Re: Italy Visa by Milito: 10:05am On Apr 11
Break88:

Nothing special. I applied the usual way at TLS, though I used the VIP lounge.

Are you a first timer? From what we have heard on this thread, it seems 1st timer applications takes longer.
Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 11:33am On Apr 11
Milito:

Nothing special. I applied the usual way at TLS, though I used the VIP lounge.

Are you a first timer? From what we have heard on this thread, it seems 1st timer applications take longer.

Yes I'm a first timer,sorry I thought your friend was a first timer too,please when did your friend apply and passport received.
Re: Italy Visa by Osamagioghowewi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11
Break88:

Please what are the list of document u summited please

Yes I'm a first timer,sorry I thought your friend was a first timer too,please when did your friend apply and passport received.
Re: Italy Visa by Goldennnnnn: 8:14am On Apr 12
I had thought it was just me alone, I submitted my own application on the 8th of February, though I was later sent an email for to submit additional documents of proof of funds for period of intended stay. Which I submitted on the 5th of March. Omo I have not heard from them since ooo nor my passport returned to TLS back for collection, So you are not alone on these delay. Reason for the delay I don’t know. My question is, your application is it for tourist or family reunion?

Please how did you do it,because I did my biometric and submitted my passport since 26th of January up until today I've not heard anything from them. Please anyone with any help information please help.[/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by Milito: 10:26am On Apr 12
Break88:

Not my friend but spouse that we applied together. From what I gathered on this thread, if one of the couple is regarded as a frequent traveller, the other may also be accorded same privilege if they apply together for a joint trip.

I'm not sure how accurate any of this is, but these are what has been shared on this thread over time.

We did biometrics on the 21st of Feb and picked up the passports on the 25th of March. Though I observed from the vignette that the visa was actually issued on the 20th of March.
Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 6:53pm On Apr 15
[quote author=Goldennnnnn post=129394776]I had thought it was just me alone, I submitted my own application on the 8th of February, though I was later sent an email for to submit additional documents of proof of funds for period of intended stay. Which I submitted on the 5th of March. Omo I have not heard from them since ooo nor my passport returned to TLS back for collection, So you are not alone on these delay. Reason for the delay I don’t know. My question is, your application is it for tourist or family reunion?

Oh okay,my application is for tourism. Have you heard anything that might be the cause,coz we visited tls 2weeks ago and the information they gave us was there're still backlogs of applications from December last year yet to be attended to. Mhen I don't like how this is going
Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 6:56pm On Apr 15
Milito:

Not my friend but spouse that we applied together. From what I gathered on this thread, if one of the couple is regarded as a frequent traveller, the other may also be accorded same privilege if they apply together for a joint trip.

I'm not sure how accurate any of this is, but these are what has been shared on this thread over time.

We did biometrics on the 21st of Feb and picked up the passports on the 25th of March. Though I observed from the vignette that the visa was actually issued on the 20th of March.

Oh okay your spouse,please forgive my mistake. Do you by any chance know how we can rectify this situation please
Re: Italy Visa by Goldennnnnn: 9:49pm On Apr 15
[quote author=Break88 post=129455880][/quote] No I don’t know , I have tried reaching out to them via calls, on two occasion , they said I should please hold on, that my application is on processing, I just tried calling this week, the number is switched off, December backlog? wow. It is well my brother.
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 11:06pm On Apr 15
I sent an email to withdraw my application on Friday, picked up my passport today. I did my biometrics on the 19th of March 2024. Got a trip to the US in a few days, so I had to withdraw it. It wasn’t my first time using Italy consulate and it made no sense that the application took forever. [quote author=Break88 post=129455880][/quote]
Re: Italy Visa by Break88: 12:13am On Apr 16
Opeyemi007:
I sent an email to withdraw my application on Friday, picked up my passport today. I did my biometrics on the 19th of March 2024. Got a trip to the US in a few days, so I had to withdraw it. It wasn’t my first time using Italy consulate and it made no sense that the application took forever.

Congratulations brother. Please what email did send to coz I might just withdraw mine too. Thank you
Re: Italy Visa by Milito: 9:58am On Apr 16
Break88:

Oh okay your spouse,please forgive my mistake. Do you by any chance know how we can rectify this situation please

I think its just to wait it out.

Although you can also get the email of the embassy and send them emails especially if your intended travel date is close.

I did that to Spain sometimes ago when my application was delayed. I kept bombarding them with emails intimating them about my approaching travel date.

When it was about a week to my travel date, I started sending them daily emails with my flight booking and event registration showing event date.

They finally issued the visa and released my passport just a day to the travel date, eventually making me miss the event, though I still got the visa.
Re: Italy Visa by Opeyemi007: 11:52am On Apr 16
lagos.visa@esteri.it
Break88:

Congratulations brother. Please what email did send to coz I might just withdraw mine too. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.