Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Italy Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa (83584 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Italian Visa Delay In Vfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Visa by Lucky4real28(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2016
My friend buys used stuff from Germany, and ship down to Nigeria to sale. Things lime used bicycle, microwave, TV and cars. A full container. Good luck sir.
Benjamite01:
I got another Shengen Visa, this time i am Permitted to use 30 days. please how can i make money out of this, i just dont want to travel and come back for travelling sake, which part of shengen can i travel to and buy something donw home, Please advice.
Re: Italy Visa by yinkslinks(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2016
Do u have travel history? yes they dont believe in younger age. you must have a good economy tie as work that will bring you back. any fake thing will be verified that is why it takes much time to be granted. they might be watching you and u wont know. to get visa is very sweet when u earn it. america is the only embassy u can lie sweetly and get away with it.
Lucky4real28:
I got my passport back with a blue stamp. Application was refused, reasons are that they canot confirm my stay there, something related to that..after all the delay, I even got tired of the whole process, I submitted everything needed with a statement of 2.5M, all credit from company I work with (salary)..their reason sounds so stupid. .they should have just said they don't want people or they don't like young people..lol...all the best in your application.
Re: Italy Visa by Authseyi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oh sorry bros. I just got back from Europe and my trip was so nice and cool.
Re: Italy Visa by Candidchic: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hello guys, i submitted on the 16th of November, been praying and keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Italy Visa by Lucky4real28(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hope your travel date isn't so close as Italian embassy isn't known for fast visa processing.
Candidchic:
Hello guys, i submitted on the 16th of November, been praying and keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Italy Visa by taurus2604(f): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hi guys. I also submitted my application at VFS Abuja on the 16th November. I received a text today that my application is ready for collection. Am so worried, because I believe have been refused it's just 8 working days of submission and I read on this platform that it takes 15 working days minimum.
Re: Italy Visa by Lucky4real28(m): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Doesn't matter, sometimes decisions are made earlier than expected, getting worried doesn't change the decision, is it tourist or business visa you applied for? If business, I think the success rate is quite high, if tourist then hope for the best..what were the documents you submitted? Share your testimony here once you have your passport back.
taurus2604:
Hi guys. I also submitted my application at VFS Abuja on the 16th November. I received a text today that my application is ready for collection. Am so worried, because I believe have been refused it's just 8 working days of submission and I read on this platform that it takes 15 working days minimum.
Re: Italy Visa by taurus2604(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
@Lucky4real. I got my passport today and i was refused for reason 8.i really wish to spend Xmas in Europe. I submitted all d required documents with a balance of 1.5m. I think it has to do with my itinerary. Plus how soon can I re apply and which other country can I try apart from Italy.
Re: Italy Visa by Lucky4real28(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
What is reason 8?. What was the reason ticked?
taurus2604:
@Lucky4real. I got my passport today and i was refused for reason 8.i really wish to spend Xmas in Europe. I submitted all d required documents with a balance of 1.5m. I think it has to do with my itinerary. Plus how soon can I re apply and which other country can I try apart from Italy.

1 Like

Re: Italy Visa by Candidchic: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry about that @taurus2604
Please what is reason 8?
Re: Italy Visa by Tobigo12: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello house, Please i need your candid advice. I am a student that will soon be going for NYSC. My 2 Uncles , A sister and grandmother is in Belgium and they want me in Belgium for 1 month after my NYSC but they clearly told me it not easy to enter Belgium as most visa applications are refused. I searched the Internet to verify this and i discovered they're 100% right but they're telling me maybe if i can get someone to send me a letter of invitation from Italy or France (We have family members there though) but am scared of been denied at either of these embassies. I am a student, I don't have good bank statement, I don't have a travel experience and do I have to show my bank statement if my Uncles are sponsoring me by using their own bank statement)... And which schengen visa is easy to get between Italy, France and Germany. Thank you
Re: Italy Visa by BizErikah: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Benjamite01:
i am back fro my trip from italy, on my passport a paper was attached to it from embassy that i should return to the consulate upon my return from italy.

Its normal with schenghen visa
Just to go n report you didn't overstay
Re: Italy Visa by ladylco: 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please has Italy embassy improve on their processing time? which of the schengen countries process visa fast.
Re: Italy Visa by ladylco: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good Day, please i would like to know if anyone has applied for a Schenge visa lately. If yes, I would like to know which of the embassies process application on time and the processing time, thanks. Please this is very urgent
Re: Italy Visa by Ellediva1: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
ladylco:
Good Day, please i would like to know if anyone has applied for a Schenge visa lately. If yes, I would like to know which of the embassies process application on time and the processing time, thanks. Please this is very urgent

I submitted my application at the vfs office in Abuja,23rd January. Vfs called around 3:55pm on Friday the 3rd to come get my passport,but it was to late to collect it on Friday,so I collected my passport (visa stamped) this morning.Thats about 9 working days.
I applied through the Italian embassy.

3 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by ladylco: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ellediva1:

I submitted my application at the vfs office in Abuja,23rd January. Vfs called around 3:55pm on Friday the 3rd to come get my passport,but it was to late to collect it on Friday,so I collected my passport (visa stamped) this morning.Thats about 9 working days.
I applied through t
he Italian embassy.

Please What duration of visa were you granted and what date did you state in your application as your travel date? Please I need an urgent response. I just collected my passport from the USA for my 3rd renewal and need to quickly get a schengel visa for an urgent trip to Europe. I need to be in portugal precisely but I dont know how fast the visa is processed
Re: Italy Visa by ladylco: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
I submitted my tourist Italy application on 16 feb, 2017 and I was called for interview last week wed slated for yesterday, went for the interview yesterdayand it went well, i was told the passport will be ready in 2 to 3 days time. Never knew Italy do interview.

Meanwhile my brothers business schengel visas to Portugal that I helped to package which was submitted a week after my italy application was ready for collection since last friday evening, they picked up their passport yesterday and they were both granted.
Re: Italy Visa by seyisanya(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
ladylco:
I submitted my tourist Italy application on 16 feb, 2017 and I was called for interview last week wed slated for yesterday, went for the interview yesterdayand it went well, i was told the passport will be ready in 2 to 3 days time. Never knew Italy do interview.

Meanwhile my brothers business schengel visas to Portugal that I helped to package which was submitted a week after my italy application was ready for collection since last friday evening, they picked up their passport yesterday and they were both granted.
Hi, I submitted my application for Schengen tourist visa to Italy at the VFS office on Monday July 31st and received an email the next day(Tuesday August 1st) to come discuss my application on Wednesday August 2nd. Can you please assist me with what to expect? Kindly help treat as urgent as the appointment is slated for 2pm today!
Re: Italy Visa by Dencotext: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why is this forum dead now?

Please share your story! Its been 8 days now I applied for student visa via VFS and still waiting. What about you?
Re: Italy Visa by olumig(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benjamite01:
i am back fro my trip from italy, on my passport a paper was attached to it from embassy that i should return to the consulate upon my return from italy.
What was the outcome of your visit to the embassy after your return.
Re: Italy Visa by mavinc4u(f): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2017
seyisanya:
Hi, I submitted my application for Schengen tourist visa to Italy at the VFS office on Monday July 31st and received an email the next day(Tuesday August 1st) to come discuss my application on Wednesday August 2nd. Can you please assist me with what to expect? Kindly help treat as urgent as the appointment is slated for 2pm today!

How did it go, what was the question like and where you given?
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hmmmm....
ThankGod with me o... got my Italian VISA in a week after submitting to VFS...
Although they requested I report to their consulate upon return. Also heard from the VFS guys that ain't attending to tourism visa for Italy again...

6 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grandeur007:
Hmmmm....
ThankGod with me o... got my Italian VISA in a week after submitting to VFS...
Although they requested I report to their consulate upon return. Also heard from the VFS guys that ain't attending to tourism visa for Italy again...
what is the purpose of your application, have you travel before?
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
flavann:

what is the purpose of your application, have you travel before?

First timer.....
Going for a conference in Italy and Geneva...

2 Likes

Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grandeur007:

First timer.....
Going for a conference in Italy and Geneva...

Thank you for your quick response, am a first timer too, i intend to apply for tourism, but i u said something about tourism like they dont issue or what? and pls what are the document u submitted for the conference.

Thank you
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
flavann:

Thank you for your quick response, am a first timer too, i intend to apply for tourism, but i u said something about tourism like they dont issue or what? and pls what are the document u submitted for the conference.

Thank you

Actually most of the stuffs on their website...
Basically Bank statements, company's statement, CAC documents, letter of invite for the conferences, conference registration tags, marriage and child birth certificates, assets documents, identity and call cards, travel insurance docs, flight n hotel reservation documents....that was basically all I submitted.
Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grandeur007:

Actually most of the stuffs on their website...
Basically Bank statements, company's statement, CAC documents, letter of invite for the conferences, conference registration tags, marriage and child birth certificates, assets documents, identity and call cards, travel insurance docs, flight n hotel reservation documents....that was basically all I submitted.

Thank you very much, i actually have all the stuffs, what do u mean by identity and call cards? the comment you had about not attending to tourism?

Thank you so much
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
flavann:

Thank you very much, i actually have all the stuffs, what do u mean by identity and call cards? the comment you had about not attending to tourism?

Thank you so much

Lol....identity cards asin official, drivers license and national ID...
Company call/business card....

Concerning the tourist visa non issuance for Italy, I heard the VFS guys discussing it at collection point....that's it's a new directive from the Italian consulate for them to stop receiving applications for tourist visas to Italy..... I just heard them shaaaaa
Re: Italy Visa by flavann: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Grandeur007:

Lol....identity cards asin official, drivers license and national ID...
Company call/business card....

Concerning the tourist visa non issuance for Italy, I heard the VFS guys discussing it at collection point....that's it's a new directive from the Italian consulate for them to stop receiving applications for tourist visas to Italy..... I just heard them shaaaaa

ok, thanks I really appreciate
Re: Italy Visa by preachersdota: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2017
@Grandeur007
Pls do you have an idea if the embassy conduct interveiw for Business visa? I submitted my application on the 11/08/2017. thanks
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
preachersdota:
@Grandeur007
Pls do you have an idea if the embassy conduct interveiw for Business visa? I submitted my application on the 11/08/2017. thanks

It's at their discretion, mine was swift...I have a friend who invited too, though wasn't given after the interview. I think there's no exact way, however, it's rare for them to invite you for interview.
Re: Italy Visa by Grandeur007: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just hope for the best ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Man Caught Romancing A Lady On Airplane, People Fear Plane May Crash / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.