Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? (754 Views)

Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? / What Was The Most Dangerous Risk You Took When You Were Younger? / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by ayomidegambari(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Most times in life, you tend to love someone so dearly that you can risk your life for the person, if the person is sick, you're sick too, perhaps the person might have done something for you that you can never forget him/her. For me that ll be my mum because most time I do think her demise might call for mine too. Whom do you think you can lay your life for in your family and reason, let's see you view.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
None. My parents were not there for me from childhood. I don't even knw my uncle and aunts let alone my cousins. I'm d only child and lived as errand boy to some maltreating families. No broda no sister

The only person I could risk my life for is my grandmum, whom I spent my early years with but she's late now. So nobody. I can risk my life for only myself.

1 Like

Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by ikbnice(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Since I am also part of my family, I will risk it for MYSELF.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
my dad.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by sisisioge: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is very easy. Since I'm not married with kids yet, my sis is that fondest family member.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by deenvibe(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
My mum or baby sister

1 Like

Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
My kids.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by kevoh(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
My lovely son. I always feel too proud and protective when I carry him. grin
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by byvan03: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
My kids.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by montezz(f): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am the first child of my parents. I gave come to appreciate and love every member of my family. They are my Life. I will risk my life for anyone of them.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2016
Siena:
My kids.

Helo. Morin sir. Am back. D ban has been lifted. Pls let me send u a mail, u hv been ignoring me since.
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
my mom
Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
My Son! kiss

1 Like

Re: Whom In Your Family Do You Think You Can Risk Your Life For? by Zizicardo(f): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
my mom and my husband. dad is late so I can't risk my life for him. But those two, I will risk my for them with d last drop of my blood. they are just too precious to me. they are d only people in my life. NB no kids yet.

(1) (Reply)

J / Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) / 26 Year Old Man Kills Wife Over Sex In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.