Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Types Of Husbands - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Husbands (749 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / Dont You Think We Need New Generation Of Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Husbands by Igboboy59(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Types of husbands

1: *BACHELOR HUSBAND*
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2: *ACIDIC HUSBAND.* Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3: *SLAVE HUSBAND*
Wants to be treated like a King but treats Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4: *GENERAL HUSBAND*
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and has more female friends.

5: *DRY HUSBAND*
Very moody and stingy, doesn't consider wife's interest, doesn't make the relationship enjoyable. Has no sense of humor.

6: *PANADOL HUSBAND*
Uses wife as problem solver, only loves wife when in need of something from her. He's clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalizes on that to get relief from wife.

7: *PARASITE HUSBAND.*
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Uses wife's money on girlfriends. No initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8: *BABY HUSBAND*
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his mother or relatives; subjects wife to relatives dictates thereby running to them when things go wrong.

9: *VISITING HUSBAND*
Not always at home, comes as a visitor. Provides family all material things but has no time for them.

10: *CARING HUSBAND*
Caring and loving; he provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. He guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

Dear brothers, which type of husband are YOU? And for the sisters, which is your's?
*Mú tìe nbè!*

***copied***

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
9 cool
Re: Types Of Husbands by smithe113(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
really..... OP which one u be?
Re: Types Of Husbands by engrMikemd(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
endtime husband
Re: Types Of Husbands by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
I'll be caring husband...
Re: Types Of Husbands by DRISKLEF(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I'll be caring husband...
Easier said than .... You know the rest. grin
Re: Types Of Husbands by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:
Easier said than .... You know the rest. grin
Lol! I'm the true son of my mother, I can't disappoint
Re: Types Of Husbands by MizMyColi(f): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2017
I dare anyone woman to openly declare that her husband is any of the numbers in the OP other than No 10grin
Re: Types Of Husbands by KanwuliaExtra: 7:09am On Jan 24, 2017
As long as no DIE-VORCE, no shaking. grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Husbands by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2017
Re: Types Of Husbands by Richy4(m): 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
To be honest, I think I like number 1.....There's something about freedom of movement or working independently without consultation that tickle my fancy..And number 10 type could be really boring or even monotonous without the attributes of others types...Just being honest.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos / Who Works As A Maid In A Chinese Company, Says Baby Looks Exactly Like Him / Woman Gets Beaten By Her In-laws For Giving Birth To A Baby Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.