Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors (47359 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others / Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2016
2much beef and agitation in dis post abeg make i move to the next post cus me 9va chop and no strength to fight

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Donsammi(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]
did you watch last night channels news? these nda's are n0t playing.. They came 0ut, dude all of are having Gpmg light model... S0 m0ney or oil aint there problem...
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by HorLa00(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2016

Our father own the Tree and neighbours always come to pick the fruits. The only thing we can do to stop them is to destroy the tree. WE ARE AVENGERS!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by amaechi1: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]

Well said my brother.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Lastborn12(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2016
See who is talking.. You claim that useless Yoruba people will survive without our oil money and three States already in SW can not even pay salaries to their workers just because of oil drop. EKITI, OSUN AND ONDO State. Very soon OGUN state will join them very soon let's watch out for part two...
Wyttcat:
You are the one with problem, little girl! Niger delta and SE militants are two sides of the same coins with a whole lot in common. Your money is not taking care of my region and that's a fact you don't want to find out hence the reason you don't want to secede. There's a 200 nautical miles rule that will come into play on offshore oil your ass is claiming. My region is rendering service you are too slow to figure out and we are getting paid for it, you just don't have what it takes. Richest creek rat blah blah, has he made Forbes list yet? Can you name the business your richest made money from? Other than landing you in the predicament you are now complaining about, after pocketing money meant to improve your lives. Lagos provides services those companies can't find anywhere else and gets paid for it. Some more companies should be moving out your region to mine with all the bombing, pending the federal might crushing the creek rats. Resource control alone is not going to favor Yoruba, only the north, NC and SW regions have more native living in than they live out. The rest have about 80% of their population living outside. Again you can't have all your resources to yourselves and still come and share mine with me.

REGIONALISM or BREAKUP!

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by charlsecy(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Name the "International Nations". I bet you non of them is a country thats made up of predominantly whites; maybe blacks like yourselves.
What makes a thing international? I guess you don't know. To you, international means that "White" must be involved.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Holarz(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2016
1trillionlikes:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/militants-threaten-attack-govs-2/
i dnt knw if i'm the only tinkin this but how does all this threats and attack aid their cause,the place u re bombing is nt my father's land but urz,but come to tink of it,where do they see all this money to fund there armoury and they still complain of poverty abi shey missile na 5k

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by BadIntentionz: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Bishops10:
Make I siddon here...this may get to the promised land cheesy
And it did!

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by kirchofff(m): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Ratebuster:

ingrate is it how to complement foolish hardworking igbos that have immensely developed your Godforsaken brown zinc and mud house ladened land. lazy tins
stop saying that puleasssss......why can't everyone develop their land.....I hate hearing the phrase "we developed ur land"

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by amaechi1: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2016
They will gain my support when I read that they have attacked their governors and should not forget to blew up all government own establishments, mainly Bayelsa and Delta states.

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Lastborn12(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2016
See talk... oil was found in Lagos ONDO and all part of Yoruba yet Three states already from the same tribe can not pay workers salaries simple because of our own oil drop... EKITI, OSUN and ONDO... very soon OGUN state will join the crew,, useless and stupid set of people. Apart from Balysa state tell me any State that is owing in SS .. Apart from Imo state tell me any State that is still owing in SE ...
irunooboo:
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by otunbamyk(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=Lastborn12 post=46470542]See talk... oil was found in Lagos ONDO and all part of Yoruba yet Three states already from the same tribe can not pay workers salaries simple because of our own oil drop... EKITI, OSUN and ONDO...
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2016
To forgive a terrorist is left for God............my work is to send them to God............putin
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by MoneyGreen(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
grin I dey gbadun your comments o Jare! No mind those pot-bellied tout called militants.. Very jobless set of criminals.. We also have oil in the North; Kano, Sokoto, Borno etc but nobody is forming militant.. Bunch of useless 5% touts!

Abeg carry go Jare!

They even want the release of Col Sambo Dasuki, a Boko Haram sympathiser.... They should until we arrest their god Goofluck Jonaduck before they launch their firecrackers grin

Awon mugu! Mahaukata kawai!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by ORIGENAL(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
school them no agree go
find job them say no na only to bomb pipeline(their claim resources)
ok now make them get sense small they only wish to hold the country to ramsom which can't b possible.....
At least dey go pass ur President
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Carsonv(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2016
If common email, not even phone call could stop you from launching your missiles...we shouldn't take your threats seriously again cos we can always plead through email. Mchewwwww...bunch of directionless folks.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Ratebuster:

ingrate is it how to complement foolish hardworking igbos that have immensely developed your Godforsaken brown zinc and mud house ladened land. lazy tins

And here comes another gigbo m040 quick to use the word "developed"

Olosh you think it's spare parts,fan-yogo, gala, and second hand baffs from Cotonou that's being used to developed Lagos bah?

Next time you yarn this same dust, I'll make sure I inflate your quadrangle-head

I'm only testing this mic

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by toofit007: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

So, basically, these are your sponsors? Thanks for the information, African.
i can see u think tru yah anus, how possible can dansuki and kanu be sponsoring them from prison .

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by tolulope855(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Lastborn12:
See talk... oil was found in Lagos ONDO and all part of Yoruba yet Three states already from the same tribe can not pay workers salaries simple because of our own oil drop... EKITI, OSUN and ONDO... very soon OGUN state will join the crew,, useless and stupid set of people. Apart from Balysa state tell me any State that is owing in SS .. Apart from Imo state tell me any State that is still owing in SE ...

Oil is in the southwest, but not been drilled. They are just about to start. Southwest States can't pay salaries, that should give you a clue that they don't give them all your money as you guys do claim. If federal government won't develop your state they should allow you guys go. But mind you, I learnt you guys get 13% of crude oil proceeds aside federal allocation. What have you done with it so far?? Bless up bro.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by arthur1000(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
dansuki? ok he supplied them arms because i dont understand the relationship btween dansuki and niger delta

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Adedeji2012(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
And you think Ondo and Lagos oil is enough to run Nigeria. I laugh in Swahili. With the way the Niger Delta communities look like, they deserve their requests. Come to think of it, think of yourself living in a community where oil pollutes the land to the extent that things barely grow. It is a direct show of hatred and contempt to the people whose resources are being used to run the country to close the maritime university. All these and many are what definitely leads to violence when things can no longer be endured.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by lastpage: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
school them no agree go
find job them say no na only to bomb pipeline(their claim resources)
ok now make them get sense small they only wish to hold the country to ramsom which can't b possible.....

Dont mind the Eediots!

So, their fake Missiles no gree launch? grin

Yeeye dey smell.

Release Dilector, Dasuki, release bank account, release everybody?

These guys are jokers.

Buhari is still treating you guys with kids glove..... garner public support.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by ripbubu: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2016
HARD FACTS:

1) niger Deltan leaders ( governors, local govt chairmen, traditional rulers, high chiefs etc, actively contributed- and still contribute- to the underdevelopment of the region.

2) their leaders collect "oil monies" meant for their respective communities from FG, oil companies and the states, and pocket the funds for their own enjoyment.

3) having once lived in a major oil producing community in rivers state, I had first hand information on how several chiefs abandon projects or fail to apply community funds to appropriate public benefit.

4) the sheer mass illiteracy of the ND populace gives way to the smooth siphoning of public funds by their "chiefs and elders"... The educational lacuna is something that must be addressed urgently.

5) a lot of ND youths are unemployable because of lack of education and skills. This is the major reason why oil companies have to regularly ship in experts from other regions. You would find a lot of igbos and Yorubas in the oil fields, why? They are super qualified.

6) the ND people traditionally don't travel or explore like the other major tribes of Nigeria. This is why they had been in the dark for decades. Even the average Igbo man wants to replicate what he sees in Abuja in his own village, but you would all agree with me, most Niger Deltan "cities" are a rude disappointment and classic eyesores when juxtaposed with the resources therein.

The first day I went to the famous "Garden City" I was totally disappointed. It's a shame. These guys hardly see other places to feel challenged towards improving their environment selflessly...

7) perhaps the white man's early visit to the ND region is a curse to Niger Deltans because one major thing they learnt apart from wearing hats was how to "enjoy life to the fullest" with assorted wines, women, hotels and other luxury. They never learnt how to build even beautiful houses. I've seen Agip, Total and Lots of oil company staffs without a befitting house, but they waste monies daily on flexing...

WAY FORWARD

1) Education
2) Education
3) Education

5 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by BodyKiss(m): 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

So the Nigerian government sent e-mail to them begging them not to launch the said missiles!
How I wish they will publish those e-mails and shame this fraud of a government.
All-in-all, Nigeria is on a long thing.

This one na ant brain e carry inside him skull. hahahaha.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Edusouls(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2016
niger delta people, nigeria is not ur problem, but urselfs, igbos dont even want to stay with cursed, vry greedy,wicked and lazy tribe like you, come to east and see for urselfs,we dont even get nigerian money,but our people are living vry big and comfortable,we are a unique tribe,we are hardworking and vry productive,assuming that biafra comes to reality, we wont need u people for any reason., upon all the oil in ur land,look at how miserable ur lives are..

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by siraj1402(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2016
ADVICE TO ND AVENGERS: Keep on keeping on.

Pls don't listen to anybody advising you against pipeline vandalization. Keep it up. Deal with Buhari(Pharaoh), APC & northern hegemony. Destroy your land so that the people of Katsina will suffer. Before you detonate the next bomb & blow up the next pipeline, think again.

The Ogoni land is getting cleaned up & soon commercial fishing will commence. Your friend in Enugu that is urging you on is going back to farm, Enugu will soon be one of the leading producers of banana & pineapple in the world in collaboration with a Mexican company.

Your friend in Lagos is urging you on to destroy ur land but he is going to Kebbi to get farmlands for rice farming. Meanwhile they have also started drilling oil in Lagos. Wait, Kebbi will soon feed the whole country & export. Tuta absoluta attacked Kano, Jigawa & some northern states & you catch cold in your Creek. Your brother in Edo will soon be supplying the whole country with tomatoes due to Igbinedion university.

Are you thinking already?

Norway want to eliminate all cars using fossil fuel by 2025.
The world is moving on my brothers. You think you are sabotaging Buhari but he is gradually settling down into govt. Boko haram has been largely decapitated & the world recognizes that. Anti corruption fight is progressing.

About 3 trillion naira was announced recently as recovered & frozen loots. That's money stolen by the love of your life. Money that could have been used to develop the Creek. Money that would have connected you with roads, bridges & other amenities.

They stole it & gave you guns to go into the Creeks. How many among the love of your life can spend a night with you where you are right now? Where are their children?

I heard your beloved PDP has zone presidency to the north for 2019 election. The same north you so much hate. The same north that is dominating you. Can't you see they are just deceiving you? You are not their concern. Their concern is the loots from the oil produced on your land.

They don't care if you destroyed the land. They have no plan to live there. How many refineries have they built for you with all the looting. They love you so much to keep you on 65k per month but cannot give you basic education to emancipate you. Are their children handling guns and sleeping in the creeks with you?

Pls don't drop your arms. Destroy the environment to get at Buhari. But when you are alone pls read this over again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Adedeji2012(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
grin I dey gbadun your comments o Jare! No mind those pot-bellied tout called militants.. Very jobless set of criminals.. We also have oil in the North; Kano, Sokoto, Borno etc but nobody is forming militant.. Bunch of useless 5% touts!

Abeg carry go Jare!

They even want the release of Col Sambo Dasuki, a Boko Haram sympathiser.... They should until we arrest their god Goofluck Jonaduck before they launch their firecrackers grin

Awon mugu! Mahaukata kawai!
If you are sure your oil in kano and the likes are enough to run the economy, then let these people go. Moreover, militancy started only when the adverse effects of oil exploration started having its toll on the people living in those communities. Start oil exploration in Lagos and ondo and let us see whether there will be no militancy. The only places i know there cant be militancy is the north because those people can live in a dunghill. By the time you make the whole of Nigeria unliveable, we will see who gets the last laugh.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Edusouls(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2016
artmostfair:
HARD FACTS:

1) niger Deltan leaders ( governors, local govt chairmen, traditional rulers, high chiefs etc, actively contributed- and still contribute- to the underdevelopment of the region.

2) their leaders collect "oil monies" meant for their respective communities from FG, oil companies and the states, and pocket the funds for their own enjoyment.

3) having once lived in a major oil producing community in rivers state, I had first hand information on how several chiefs abandon projects or fail to apply community funds to appropriate public benefit.

4) the sheer mass illiteracy of the ND populace gives way to the smooth siphoning of public funds by their "chiefs and elders"... The educational lacuna is something that must be addressed urgently.

5) a lot of ND youths are unemployable because of lack of education and skills. This is the major reason why oil companies have to regularly ship in experts from other regions. You would find a lot of igbos and Yorubas in the oil fields, why? They are super qualified.

6) the ND people traditionally don't travel or explore like the other major tribes of Nigeria. This is why they had been in the dark for decades. Even the average Igbo man wants to replicate what he sees in Abuja in his own village, but you would all agree with me, most Niger Deltan "cities" are a rude disappointment and classic eyesores when juxtaposed with the resources therein.

The first day I went to the famous "Garden City" I was totally disappointed. It's a shame. These guys hardly see other places to feel challenged towards improving their environment selflessly...

7) perhaps the white man's early visit to the ND region is a curse to Niger Deltans because one major thing they learnt apart from wearing hats was how to "enjoy life to the fullest" with assorted wines, women, hotels and other luxury. They never learnt how to build even beautiful houses. I've seen Agip, Total and Lots of oil company staffs without a befitting house, but they waste monies daily on flexing...

WAY FORWARD

1) Education
2) Education
3) Education
well said brother, u have said it all..even the education self no gree them get...
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by chimauga(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2016
See them see thwm

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
On this one too
You have our blessing
Hit them hard
Make sure no body gets away

long live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Redesigned New Naira Notes Will Favour Peter Obi In 2023 By Charles Novia / Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / APC Leaders In Shock As Saraki Emerges Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.