Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors (47358 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Shutdown MTN, Dstv, Others / Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Niger-Delta Governors Shun Alamieyeseigha's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by kay4dem(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
1trillionlikes:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/militants-threaten-attack-govs-2/
Coward This people are fighting for their pocket not for Niger Delta.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by IkpuMmadu: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
artmostfair:
HARD FACTS:

1) niger Deltan leaders ( governors, local govt chairmen, traditional rulers, high chiefs etc, actively contributed- and still contribute- to the underdevelopment of the region.

2) their leaders collect "oil monies" meant for their respective communities from FG, oil companies and the states, and pocket the funds for their own enjoyment.

3) having once lived in a major oil producing community in rivers state, I had first hand information on how several chiefs abandon projects or fail to apply community funds to appropriate public benefit.

4) the sheer mass illiteracy of the ND populace gives way to the smooth siphoning of public funds by their "chiefs and elders"... The educational lacuna is something that must be addressed urgently.

5) a lot of ND youths are unemployable because of lack of education and skills. This is the major reason why oil companies have to regularly ship in experts from other regions. You would find a lot of igbos and Yorubas in the oil fields, why? They are super qualified.

6) the ND people traditionally don't travel or explore like the other major tribes of Nigeria. This is why they had been in the dark for decades. Even the average Igbo man wants to replicate what he sees in Abuja in his own village, but you would all agree with me, most Niger Deltan "cities" are a rude disappointment and classic eyesores when juxtaposed with the resources therein.

The first day I went to the famous "Garden City" I was totally disappointed. It's a shame. These guys hardly see other places to feel challenged towards improving their environment selflessly...

7) perhaps the white man's early visit to the ND region is a curse to Niger Deltans because one major thing they learnt apart from wearing hats was how to "enjoy life to the fullest" with assorted wines, women, hotels and other luxury. They never learnt how to build even beautiful houses. I've seen Agip, Total and Lots of oil company staffs without a befitting house, but they waste monies daily on flexing...

WAY FORWARD

1) Education
2) Education
3) Education

God be with u

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by yewawa: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Good moves.......please round table talk will solve it my people.....Dont let us destroy what we have built all these years with our hands.Nigeria,i mean NIGERIA belongs to all of us.No 5%,No 95%,No% at alllll.....We are all equal before GOD.Everybody should be treated equally..GOD loves us in Nigeria,He has given us everything to be the best among nations,My y dear President Buhari and his carbinet please make a difference ,for your names to be written in gold....Long live president Buhari.....Long live Nigerians...Long live Nigeria.Peace!!!!!!!!
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]
I only knw yorubas to be cowards even if you guys are ben exploited you'd not make any noise abt it.....chest beaters @ the end you up beaten up
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

God be with u

And also with u my friend.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Suntzung: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2016
Wild Animals Lol
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by chidiandre(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2016
this individuals feed off on the attention and the media is doing a pretty good job in promoting this rascals...
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Bishops10:
Make I siddon here...this may get to the promised land cheesy

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by MrTeCO(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Name the "International Nations". I bet you non of them is a country thats made up of predominantly whites; maybe blacks like yourselves. On the part of the U.S we are currently finishing up negotiations and agreements to supply your country with missile equipped drones. Lets see how long your finances and manpower can sustain this fight.

keep dreaming....supplying Nigeria with militery grade tools is not een among the list of things the US has in stock for Nigeria. Not even in the next ten yrs. You think US is like China n other countries that are in for the money, they love their name and cant in any way openly or even indirectly aid Nigeria with military capabilities.

Get that into your head....besides Amnesty Intl Is Controlled By The US and that alone is the more more reason they wont trade even Nigerias oil for their military weapons. Thanks.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by pepigeorge(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] grin the fools bragging about firing missiles don't even have ordinary fire works. Hungry touts forming avengers. Nnamdi kanu deceived them on his useless propaganda radio that they are part of the old eastern region so they think by blowing pipe lines, they will join the igbos in the useless country called biafra undecided. They think Buhari is a chicken hearted man like GEJ who made militants billionaires at the detriment of the poor masses. Lazy bones. Oil was discovered in Lagos, ondo and no Yoruba indigene is forming militants. Instead we chose to be hard working and we hustle hard to eat from our efforts. Niger-Delta mentality of our Oyel is the reason for the emergence of lazy vagabonds depending on amnesty to survive. Even the governors of bayelsa and Rivers confirmed the laziness of their illiterate youths. They fail to realize that even though the oil is in their ancestral land, Nigerians own all the oil in the Niger delta as long as we remain one country. We will not allow any vagabond to hold the country to ransom sad[/b]

I can see the fear in the eyes of the yorubas...
The only solution is true federalism
let each state control her resources and pay tax to federal Government as it was b4...
The cowardly mouthy SW controlled their cocoa
The greedy North enjoyed their groundnut.
Niger Delta Oil now has become Nigerian oil
Can't u see the deceitful and cunning nature of the learned Yoruba gal
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by ominiriches2016(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2016
ND is heavily brutalised by this oil companies. For those of you who refuse to understand the idea behind this Niger Delta movement. Let me ask you, how do you feel when you go hungry? The water which is the main source of income generation through fishing and hunting has been polluted by oil spillage. Okay, let's go this way. You and I know that till today Nigeria Democracy is highly corrupt such that no one is ready for patriotism. Many of the supposed trusted activists failed us wholefully and the next thing they'll come up with is sugarcoated lips full of lies and deceit copied from the above authorities who had refused to let Nigeria grow (corruption). These same set of people will be offer millions of dollars and build edifice in Abuja, Lagos, Dubai etc. Forgetting their roots, leaving us in a state of confusion with the hope that they are representing us in the National Level. Right from time immemorial, there has been always a human right movement by the ND for sovereignty and government responds to us, the Niger Delta. Most of you guys from the South East, South West, and other part of the country do not really know how we are suffering. Supposing rainfall occur today, the whole of interior villages were there is no road (coal tar) stop movement immediately. Also note that, most places where these oil companies located has no road at all. And how many of you can remove the "fear of water" and take canoe, ferrari, engine boat or paddler as medium of transportation? Answer me! The totality of Nigeria problem is "a corrupt mindset" both old and young. No body is ready to loss a governorship position and agitate for the benefits of all. We've saboteurs all over the Country especially from the SE, SW, and SS as well. Please, let us support good movement and quality patriotism for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Amerage(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
truth be told, those guys deserves better
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by piagetskinner(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Make them go die
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by franksunny(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
every other thing will go but i doubt dasuki and kalu
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
These Niger Delta states recieve more money than Lagos state but can't replicate 1/10th of what Lagos is achieving with their allocations....

.... I mean some of the Largest projects in Nigeria and west Africa are on going in Lagos, while Niger Delta states that get same or more allocations still shout that they're underfunded and marginalized.

That shows that it's the mental capacity that's lacking in the region to move it ahead....... no amount of money can buy that.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2016
This guys disappointed me big time.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Suntzung: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2016
LACK OF EDUCATION AND EXPOSURE is the main weakness of the ND people the Igbos wants to exploit, Confuse them so that they can control the oil money! Igbos and money! wahala dey!
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by MrGerald(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
Wyttcat:
Fg should enjoy this macabre dance. You just don't negotiate with terrorists. Let me know when the militants ask to play with Buhari's willie.

The militants have broken law and no reputable international group will stand with them since they have refused to tow the UN/Int. line for self-determination.

The Fg should muster up the courage to crush these people. They are just so annoying. I support any group that would move their people back to their region, declare your country and bomb out anything Nigeria. You know you can't get resource control in one Nigeria because other tribes don't want to live in your region but you live in other regions. So, you will have resource control in your region all to yourselves and still go and put strain on what's in other regions, since you hardly stay at home. As it is, unproductive tiny empty states in the SE are getting same allocation as congested ones in SW, it's just not right.

REGIONALISM or BREAKUP!
It's high time you stop deceiving yourself with Lagos, a collective effort, other sw States doesn't generate any income bigger than eastern states, have you noticed how empty Lagos become when igbos travel during xxmas holidays? that'll show how boring sw with their laziness will look after Biafra emerge

2 Likes

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by canDy4eva(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2016
proeast:
Can a country like this ever develop even in a zillion years??
sure...y nt! N dat would b wen d FG knws dat d goose dat lays d golden egg should b well taken care of grin grin
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
These guys joking with the might and soveireingty of the Fed govt... Dunno why govt is wasting time.

The entire south south states cannot withstand the amoury of the Nigerian army in 3 days.The Innocent will surfer in the end...My ndigo brothers(above 55years),kindly warn and advice these boys. War is not good.

What is the morality of a group that said smn who diverted $2b dollars shud be freed....
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Ratebuster:

ingrate is it how to complement foolish hardworking igbos that have immensely developed your Godforsaken brown zinc and mud house ladened land. lazy tins

SE has oil too naa, so y make it look like Lagos and ondo tin. they shud tank Igbos for stil upholding d country after collecting all dia finances/properties during civil war, dey stil rose to becum the richest in d land. no naija without Igbos dats y dey ar afraid to let us go. I wander if SS will follow Yoruba or Hausa. hahahaha
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Ifebazz(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
school them no agree go
find job them say no na only to bomb pipeline(their claim resources)
ok now make them get sense small they only wish to hold the country to ramsom which can't b possible.....
They didn't go to school but their English is at least better than yours.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2016
danjumakolo:
These guys joking with the might and soveireingty of the Fed govt... Dunno why govt is wasting time.

The entire south south states cannot withstand the amoury of the Nigerian army in 3 days.The Innocent will surfer in the end...My ndigo brothers(above 55years),kindly warn and advice these boys. War is not good.

What is the morality of a group that said smn who diverted $2b dollars shud be freed....

most foolish comment of the year. is d armory meant to fight regions or foreign attacks. if this oyel is in ur land, ur like will hav died trying to stop govt from exploring it
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Horus(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_4yKrYt-8

[size=14pt]Bakassi Militants Issue Warning To Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

The Bakassi Strike Force has issued a warning to the Niger Delta Avengers over their incessant bombings of oil pipelines in the Niger Delta.

The Strike force stated that it was not in support of the Avengers’ activities as the bombings had a degenerating effect on Nigeria’s economy.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Ifebazz(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2016
The best part of this missive is the part that said "since Buhari is only going to develop region that gave him 95% vote, he should must not use resources from the 5% vote region to do it". Very logical. They should use their yams to build their roads, schools, hospitals etc. I support this logic. But the bombing should cease though. Watch the indiara for some time. If no change, continue.
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2016
NDA and APC be like twins. Both are empty
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by walignton01(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2016
lazy people,out of six missiles u wanted to launch u are here now telling us bull shit d fg has decided to negotiate with u out of d six at least release one for d fg to know dat u are serious by them u will now know that Nigeria and other international countries will rain bullet and missiles bk to u people,HV u pple forgotten ODI during OBJ,I pitty ur land

1 Like

Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Lionsclaw: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Name the "International Nations". I bet you non of them is a country thats made up of predominantly whites; maybe blacks like yourselves. On the part of the U.S we are currently finishing up negotiations and agreements to supply your country with missile equipped drones. Lets see how long your finances and manpower can sustain this fight.
See this one grin dont be a joker what is crippling this economy is not an arsenal of missles, not even machine guns and bullets as they are not terrorists. Probably just some dynamite which they can get locally if they collabotate with Awka boys (at least as a reward for adding their Nnamdi Kanu to their release list) wink
Bottomline this guerrilla war can last 3yrs enough till buhari's as.s is kicked off; meaning the supply is limitless as they dont need further shipment. This is not Biafra war stop putting bad ideas in the FGs mind. If i can imagine this then what do you think those boys will have on their minds. No one has a monopoly of smartness dude
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 11, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
and you think you are more brilliant than all the militant right? keep deceiving yourself Mr school professor.

in my own entire life dis attention seeking jssce drop out r d most retarded group i eva cum across ...i'm readin their supposed threats n i laffed frm begin of d article til d end ...which active president wil av time to read all this there mal-nutrition letter ,,,as far as am concern dis r kids wu nid serious caning nt gun ,4 in d heart of a child their is madness... #u cannt defend fools (highly infectous)
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by notoriousbabe: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew raised to power 100
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by Lionsclaw: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u_4yKrYt-8

[size=14pt]Bakassi Militants Issue Warning To Niger Delta Avengers[/size]

The Bakassi Strike Force has issued a warning to the Niger Delta Avengers over their incessant bombings of oil pipelines in the Niger Delta.

The Strike force stated that it was not in support of the Avengers’ activities as the bombings had a degenerating effect on Nigeria’s economy.
I hope buhari bought the shining 'shimi' underwear sleeveless they are all wearing from Aba grin at least as a way of growing the naira
Re: Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors by 9jii(m): 11:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Amberon11:
What is your problem Mr Man. This is a Niger Delta struggle, not SE struggle.

I'm Niger Deltan and many NDs make their money in their states. Go and read about one of the richest men in Nigeria today "Igho Sanomi". He made his money in ND. what about Chief LuLu Briggs? You're here complaining about people flooding your region, is it not money from the ND which each state of Nigeria is run by? The Lagos you speak of, a lot of those companies who should have their headquarters in ND have it in Lagos, thereby generating more revenue to the Lagos while the ND communities the crude is drilled from continue to be devastated and its inhabitants living in abject poverty.

True Federalism or nothing.

You people are lazy and not intelligent that's why u are suffering.
To prove this,the only solution u can came up with is to start Bombings your land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.