Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? (44214 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by zubby29(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2016
nanauju:
My dear, I hope u take the advise seriously and don't try to console yourself. If flavour call you tomorrow to come knack am, you'll still go tongue
knack wetin
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Gerrard59(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
spiritsam:
ones.....,., my advice don't care to know if ur guy cheats or not as long as He stays responsible, care for u, show u love and respect u.. sound stupid rite...with all sincerity dats guys for u

Evidence of suffering and smiling. Not all men/guys cheat and certainly not religious/overly spiritual men. There's what is CONSCIENCE. You do unto others as you want them to do to you.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
AuroraB:
You dey mind the brainless bimbo embarassed

You mean Bimbo Akintola
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Beauty with coconut head. Yeye de smell.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by teebillz: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Spicycat:
grin

Yes, I really want to F0ck you.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stellamariss:
pls wats cookie's pix doing dere? is she a baby mama too.... just asking.
I thought as much the pix looks familiar
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by teebillz: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
That girl is really a simpleton. So it all about good looks and extra inches?
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by danasjoe1: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Oboy!!!flavour bad pass maradona o!!
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Sanmel(f): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
hmmm..
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ishiamu(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
ennysuccess:

I can see that u boyfriend deceives u a lot

the fact you cheat doesn't mean all men must be like you nau... haba
ennysuccess:

ennysuccess:

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by ishiamu(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
floragregs:
she's right! If you cheat, it doesn't mean all men cheat. Only weak men generalise cheating to suit their very weak nature.

thank you
floragregs:
she's right! If you cheat, it doesn't mean all men cheat. Only weak men generalise cheating to suit their very weak nature.

thank you
floragregs:

thank you
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by victorazy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
nanauju:
My dear, I hope u take the advise seriously and don't try to console yourself. If flavour call you tomorrow to come knack am, you'll still go tongue

Nice picture

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by waternogetenemy: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
rokiatu(f): 6:09am

Well let her try to live by that advice herself.

Dis advice must be for Sandra becos Anna is not ready to lose this fight. grin grin grin grin

Sharp girl! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4umc87T5UMs
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by macof(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu! How can a LOOSE GIRL be giving 'advice' to her fellow ladies undecided

grin maybe she has learnt her lesson and repented... how better to give advice than one who has been there and out

grin grin
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
[i]

I know say other handsome, richer and nicer dudes with an EXTRA INCH, go don ask her out before
Flavour came into the the picture
Women, WHY?

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by waternogetenemy: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Just Negodu! How can a LOOSE GIRL be giving 'advice' to her fellow ladies undecided

Ma guy na Sandra she dey advice O. cool
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:

keep fooling yaself my dear! there is no harm in self delusion! cheesy

in fact what u said is actually the reverse - only weak men with weak libido doesn't go hunting for other udalas!

which man in his right sense will keep digging one hole while there are a whole lota of other exciting, nicer and fantastic holes out there waiting to be dug! cool

You're Damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by AuroraB(f): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Stelvin101:

You mean Bimbo Akintola
No, that's not true embarassed
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
spiritsam:
my bae will say the d sametin about me..,.. Cos in most cases we make u believe and see what we want you to in relationship....but we guys know d truth, when I said we guys I meant every exposed mature guys not d truly extreme spiritual ones.....,., my advice don't care to know if ur guy cheats or not as long as He stays responsible, care for u, show u love and respect u.. sound stupid rite...with all sincerity dats guys for u

Another damaged mortal.....wanting to console their useless randy selves by generalizing. undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Dbeze: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Madam sorry for you, u Hv lost the battle. Don't try to mess around wt a typical onitsha ado babe. Ndi di m ekene unu
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Jlow2: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
when u opened ur legs for him because he is a star u neva taut of it, okegbue will be laffin in 3d.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ma'am I sincerely hope you take your advice as well. Best of luck.
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
That's how one Yeye girl go dey see vision for BankyW.
They sha wan dey attach to rich, famous dudes . When they fail dem go com dey give Yeye advice.

Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by MayorTee00(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who she epp??
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by jorax: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
I hope say knw be man price she Dey talk about
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by misspricy(f): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please o. Don't tell me her baypapa is planning to marry her. What will now be of sandra. undecided anna no deceive yourself flavour will never marry you. undecided
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Alusioji(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Gee001:
Not all men cheats.
bae God must bless you for me. For saying d obvious truth
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Alusioji(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
There is an adage in igbo that says that " when a damsel is all beauty and no brains, her private part suffers the most.

i think this is the case
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by 6digitscomrade: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
anna abi anal...gerrrahia mehnnn comeback wen u start practicing wat u preach..u are bored aving mood swing lonely cuz u dey look for MR so RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...ur cup of tea its either u calm down beg flavour,or wait upon the lord start better church,or go ikeja computer village men/boiz/daddies full there even with more dan extra inch wey u dey find sef..or my sister go buy dangote cement and collect red sand for una street mould ur own MAN..mycandidadvice####
CecyAdrian:
Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria and the mother of singer, Flavour's second daughter Anna Banner this early morning took to her Instagram page to send a powerful message to ladies on relationship, could she indirectly be talking to and about her baby daddy Flavour whom its no news that she is in heavy contest to win his heart with another former beauty queen Sandra Okagbue? Read her message below
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by 6digitscomrade: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
u are very blunt..gals like dat rare diz days except there is an undertone...in btw dis now i know u av a selling point upstairs..can i see the backside now
Spicycat:

It's not me, it's yougrin
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Sorry dear, with all your beauty

I dey tell u...
Re: Anna Banner's Advise To Ladies On Men, Could It Be For Him? by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
why is that people find it very easy n eager to give advise to other people, but find hard to accept it when offered them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy: "The Nigeria Police Should Copy The Hong Kong Police" / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.