Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears (37634 Views)

UNILAG Students Dress As NURTW Officials To Celebrate Their Costume Day.Photos / UNILAG Students Jump Over Gate To Vacate Premises After Shutdown / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by SC31(f): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
iswallker:
6 months away....gals be like birthday loading...I smell my birthday....etc as @dp....a day that is supposed to be spent doin some sober reflection...and with family indoors..they go to club, beach....etc...and get high...

Now the family is mourning...rip though....
your point exactly

First of all it wasn't their birthdays,and who told you that anyone that goes the beach gets high,I bet the next thing you'll say is that a beach is a demonic place

2 Likes

Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by SC31(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
zumarock9:
But how fat people go the go near swimming pool. Rip
is the other girl fat too undecided
Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by iswallker(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
SC31:
your point exactly

First of all it wasn't their birthdays,and who told you that anyone that goes the beach gets high,I bet the next thing you'll say is that a beach is a demonic place

not too demonic.... grin

but you have to be careful of the waves...

the error in judgement was there's....sadly... sad
Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by Princepoint(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
R I P Forever don't last
Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by phabulous88(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by acada111(f): 2:34am On Jun 12, 2016
zumarock9:
my bad i admite, very insensitive. Tnx for bein polite

You're welcome. Do have a nice day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Drowned Unilag Students Buried Amid Tears by odigilimorrison(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
R.i.p God knows why it hapen that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Microsoft To Support Owura Kwadwo Who Drew Computer On Blackboard To Teach ICT / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.