Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. (2026 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by lopjohnny(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2016
These are not good times for Prince Jide Kosoko, he needs our prayers to be able to manage the issues that are facing him from his late wife's family. The funeral of late Henrietta Emumeakpor- Kosoko slated for Regina Mundi, Mushin, Lagos has been suspended according to reports. Also, her remains will also not be buried in Atan Cemetery, Yaba, Lagos as earlier released planned. According to a member of the burial committee who spoke to encomium, under the condition of anonymity, the reason for the cancellation of the Lagos funeral arrangement was not unconnected with the fact that Henrietta’s family from Delta state insisted that their daughter must not be buried outside. “It’s true that Henrietta’s remains will no longer be buried in Lagos. Her siblings and other members of her family have insisted they’re not burying her in Lagos as earlier planned by Jide Kosoko.
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by stayTrue: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
source or adonbilivit
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by lopjohnny(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by kiddoiLL(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2016
where the trouble way hin dey?? you smoke ijebu weed ni?
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by music4me(m): 7:54am On Jun 11, 2016
I guess ur baptimism name is Linus...Awon eyan fake bloggers...
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by laivwire(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Is this news? undecided
Re: Jide Kosoko In Trouble. See What The Family Of His Late Wife Said. by Kysa(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Se*y As She Turns A Year Older / Link To Mrs Anambra Sex Video / Adekunlegold's Hilarious Tweet Over Manchester United Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.