Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC (2438 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Jonathan Is Now President / REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by Afaukwu: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2009
Na wa for this sick man oh!

Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by lannre(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
So its a sin to be sick. Sponsor a bill for him to resign or leave this poor man. He was not elected.
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by generalzango(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Wotz d meaning of this shit?
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by Afaukwu: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
The convention is for the president to be in front while others follow. So Yardy sold his place to Turai.
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2009
With the harsh hot weather, Nigerians still rap themselves up in thick over-all like corpse in the name of maintaining their borrowed culture.

Na waoh!
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by bombay: 1:13am On Aug 28, 2009
The look on yar dull's face says it all.
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by davidif: 5:29am On Aug 28, 2009
With the harsh hot weather, Nigerians still rap themselves up in thick over-all like corpse in the name of maintaining their borrowed culture.

Na waoh!

So we should be walking around naked shebi?? Why don't you come to my school and see how girls dress shamelessly with there tiny skimpy shorts. Nonsense angry angry
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by DisGuy: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2009
nuzo:

Na waoh!
actually most agbada materials are not thick they are very light and are tailored to allow air flow through them easily

better than wearing a suit or jeans, i wonder how those bankers survive in Lagos traffic

Ladies First. . .
Re: Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC by Gbawe: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
I am not a fan of Yar Adua but I think he is showing that he is comfortable with women in how he throws convention to the wind by allowing Turai to emerge first. Even if Yar Adua can hardly walk he could still have insisted on being carried out ahead of Turai.

Then again , I may be wrong . Our President may just be too comatose to care for protocol !!!!

(1) (Reply)

Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep / When Will Nigeria Be Like This City / Nigeria Yet To Recover From Ibb's Sap- Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.