Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday (1110 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. / Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by sugarbelly: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2016
Tonto Dikeh turned 31 on the 9th of June,2016 and her husband threw a surprise birthday party for her..She gushed over him writing
My husband you are a source of joy,Calm and happiness in my Life..I can't thank you enough for being a friend,father,Lover and a shoulder to lean on..

My Awesome Partner you make/Made me proud,Thanks for taking out time outta your busy Life to show me Kindness and Love..Thank you so much for being such a Great impact on my life and for CELEBRATING Me..You are my WonderMan,My HeartBeat and Strength,God bless you richly for your LoveI LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY #THANKS FOR MY SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY#I LOVED IT

Source: https://www.instagram.com/tontolet/

lalasticlala ishilove ijebabe

Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by sugarbelly: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by sugarbelly: 8:19am On Jun 11, 2016
cute
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by Smellymouth: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Okk
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2016
she is getting fat
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by ennysuccess(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2016
she is getting fat and chubby but me it will always be a YES for me and her any day even when she be Nollywood olosho
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by floragregs(f): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
She hasn't lost the baby fat yet. Not an easy thing though. But please, she too like public notice. Thank him in the bedroom and case closed. Nor be must say you go make am public.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dike Surprised 31st Birthday by Afrok(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
I don't know if she's married to social media or her husband, everything must be on the social media undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Lovely Photos From Barbados Carnival / Usain Bolt At The Club Grinding Against Young Woman(must See video) / Linda Ikeji's Brother Pek Says His Gold Chain Can Pay Your Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.