Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard (627 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Help! Gionee M5 Mini Doesn't Show Files When Connected To PC / Pls, Help. Gionee Has Frustrate My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by patmegame: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2016
help pls my gionee m2mini installing on internal storage instead of mcard
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by khalhokage(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2016
What's the Android version?
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by patmegame: 8:59am On Jun 11, 2016
khalhokage:
What's the Android version?
5.1 lollipop
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by khalhokage(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2016
patmegame:
5.1 lollipop
Have you set your preferred install location in the storage settings?
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by patmegame: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2016
khalhokage:

Have you set your preferred install location in the storage settings?
I don't know were to set it in setting
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by khalhokage(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2016
patmegame:
I don't know were to set it in setting

Go to your settings and search for storage.
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by patmegame: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
khalhokage:

Go to your settings and search for storage.
I have seen storage but no place to set it. here is the screenshot.

Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by khalhokage(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
patmegame:
I have seen storage but no place to set it. here is the screenshot.
Nothing like set preferred install location at the very top of the display?
Re: Help Gionee M2mini Installing On Internal Storage Instead Of Mcard by patmegame: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
khalhokage:

Nothing like set preferred install location at the very top of the display?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Air 2 Frozen Screen / Woman Blocked From Facebook Because Her Name Is ISIS / Help! How Do I Recover Deleted Files On My Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.