Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ (792 Views)

Veronica Abba Moro Is Dead / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Immigration Recruitment Scam: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by Koleman(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2016
[b]
A former Comptroller-General of the Nigerian Immigration Service, David Paradang, has narrated how former Interior Minister, Abba Moro, reversed ex-President Goodluck Jonathan’s directive to employ relatives of the deadly 2014 Immigration recruitment victims.
Mr. Paradang said the former minister described the employment of some family members of those who died in the stampede, as “illegal”.
Only those who were qualified for junior positions out of 45 total family members of 15 victims, were given jobs, he told a court trying Mr. Moro on Friday.
Mr. Paradang did not say the exact number of those employed. It was also unclear whether former President Jonathan was consulted by the former minister before the employment offers were cancelled.
Mr. Moro and four others are facing an 11-count charge of money laundering, arising from the conduct of the tragic recruitment.
They are accused of defrauding 676, 675 applicants of N676. 7 million being the aggregate of N1000 paid by each applicant to the recruiting agent, Drexel Nigeria Limited, a company Mr. Moro had ties with.
Despite the huge amount realized from applicants, the recruitment was poorly organised, resulting in deadly stampedes across the country.
Mr. Paradang, who is the first prosecution witness in Mr. Moro’s trial, told the Federal High Court in Abuja on Friday that after a presidential directive of employment to victims’ relatives, Mr. Moro ordered the withdrawal of offer letters.[/b]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205075-immigration-recruitment-scam-abba-moro-overruled-jonathan-reversed-employment-victims-relatives-paradang.html
Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by GudluckIBB(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Moro Overuled jonathan in immigration Employment scam

Allison overuled jonathan by increasing fuel on a new year day

Stella Odua Overuled jonathan in purchase of BMW cars

Okonjo overruled jonathan in not been able to save

Amechi overuled jonathan to share
Excess crude money

Now tell me Was this jonathan really in charge?

Buhari has not gotten it right and I pray he does very soon, but can somebody tell me of anyone who can overule Buhari in his cabinent?

To those who hates Buhari and has Something to say, remeber that senate and Abdumumuni inflatted the budget and insisted Baba must sign before they bring the original copy, Buhari insisted that "NO WAY" I must see what you people approved before I sign.

But if it was Mr Jona he would have been over ruled as well by senators.

Clueless Man! I'm very sure his cook, driver and gateman at home overules him.

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by doublewisdom: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
GEJ'S gentility was a bit too much.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by omenka(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Some people tend to mistake stupidity for gentility. Jo boy wasn't gentle, he was simply stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by naija247: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Uncle Jona just siddon dey look Moro angry
Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by DaBullIT(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hehehehe

Ordinary employee rescinding the order of commander in thief

He too funny

2 Likes

Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by kenben: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Moro Overuled jonathan in immigration Employment scam

Allison overuled jonathan by increasing fuel on a new year day

Stella Odua Overuled jonathan in purchase of BMW cars

Okonjo overruled jonathan in not been able to save

Amechi overuled jonathan to share
Excess crude money

Now tell me Was this jonathan really in charge?

Buhari has not gotten it right and I pray he does very soon, but can somebody tell me of anyone who can overule Buhari in his cabinent?

To those who hates Buhari and has Something to say, remeber that senate and Abdumumuni inflatted the budget and insisted Baba must sign before they bring the original copy, Buhari insisted that "NO WAY" I must see what you people approved before I sign.

But if it was Mr Jona he would have been over ruled as well by senators.

Clueless Man! I'm very sure his cook, driver and gateman at home overules him.

Nonsense!
have u heard of a certain showdy figure called Mamman Daura? He absolutely runs the show. He is the chief decision maker in the government.
Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by slimfit1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
Its a sensitive area you can't just employ 1 for no specific reasons.
Re: Abba Moro Overruled Jonathan, Reversed Employment Of Victims’ by Shukuakukobambi: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
kenben:
have u heard of a certain showdy figure called Mamman Daura? He absolutely runs the show. He is the chief decision maker in the government.

Have you heard of a certain white bearded figure called Santa Claus? He has been commissioned by Jesus to distribute Christmas gifts on DEC 25.

That's how your beer parlor gist up there sounds.

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Army Council Retires At Least, 35 Officers, Airforce And Navy Next / Biafra Day Massacre: Army Should Produce Weapons Seized From Agitators - IPOB / I'm Not A Thief - Ex Petroleum Minister, Allison Madueke (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.