Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! (601 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! by Goldenzeneth: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2016
Ex-beauty queen and one of Flavour‘s baby mamas, Anna Banner shared this image which has one of famous Hollywood actress, Taraji P

To continue
Click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/note-to-flavour-see-what-anna-banner.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! by ellahzy(f): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
food for her thought grin
Re: Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! by nairamaverick(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Extra inch of what? Finger nails? Tongue?
Re: Note To Flavour? See What Anna Banner Just Posted! by onyi4edu(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
I just feel for Anna. She was naive and her emotions deceived her making her a game to players angry
Such a fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Dapper Windscreen Cleaner Abdullahi Accuses His Sponsors Of Exploiting Him(Pics) / Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 Is Dead / Skibi And Five Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.