Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight (50563 Views)

Regina Askia Dances To Flavour's Song / Heavily Pregnant Woman Dances To Flavour's Song In Labour, Few Minutes To.... / DJ Cuppy And Chioma In Bed: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts, Shades Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by sixtuschimere: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4578593_cymera20161207105230_jpeg66a0263e3fe0a389c1185ed800ad360b

It seems that controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has started tripping for singer Flavour.After seeing shirtless photo of Flavour,she said she needs to have Flavour in her crib tonight and smash him.Below is what he wrote and see how her fans reacted....

'1HNNSex WHO IS THIS GUY?
I want him in my crib tonight!
I need to SMASH him!
This guy can wake up my strategic areas!
If every #Nigerian man looked like this, then Jesus has definitely returned!
Holla to me hot one!

HNNAfricanews@live.com

#MadamHNN
#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo'

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNtSaRlhSmn/

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-flavour.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by sixtuschimere: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by CoolFreeday(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
OK!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by softMarket(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Flavour cannot service that engine!!!

30 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Madam, you can't get this. He's only interested in beauty queens

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
She is tired of her celibate life and wants it like ehm seriously.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by KingOvoramwen1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
HAHAHAHA TYPICAL YORUBA WOMAN!!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nixiepie(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol who him 6pacs epp tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by ShayGirl(f): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hope...I love her faith, its really strong grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by ableguy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Young03(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
TOTo don de scratch this old woman

if u want it...come and collect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by kollintin(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
let me start working on my sixpack asap oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Scream(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Did she win any beauty pageant or she doesn't know herself..?

So-called journalist that doesn't know Flavour..e-diotu!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by BrutalJab: 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
All this Afonja old mamas self searching for someone to shine their congo.

Shior.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Oliviaxx(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
hian...even this old mama too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
sixtuschimere:
It seems that controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has started tripping for singer Flavour.After seeing shirtless photo of Flavour,she said she needs to have Flavour in her crib tonight and smash him.Below is what he wrote and see how her fans reacted....

'1HNNSex WHO IS THIS GUY?
I want him in my crib tonight!
I need to SMASH him!
This guy can wake up my strategic areas!
If every #Nigerian man looked like this, then Jesus has definitely returned!
Holla to me hot one!

HNNAfricanews@live.com

#MadamHNN
#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo'

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-flavour.html?m=1
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Baby mama loading
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Qualer: 3:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Nnwannsukka:

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Baby mama loading

you spelled 'grandmama' wrong! grin grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by phlamesG: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Lil Wayne help tell that bìtch say she be...

43 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
MILF things

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by juman(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin

I think she suit fani kayode. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
Flavour cannot service that engine!!!

Are u trying to say her engine has run-down grin

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by softMarket(m): 7:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Jarizod:

Are u trying to say her engine has run-down grin

damaged!! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 07, 2016
this lady needs damage control

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:

damaged!! grin

why u wicked vlike this na shocked

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
This woman can do anything for attention walahi undecided

She knows she's always in the news, so she does anything to get attention lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by LilTyRoNe: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2016
BrutalJab:
All this Afonja old mamas self.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by registration(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2016
tiring
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 07, 2016
After using vibr..ators,dil.do ,sexxx toys and cucumbers to damage her organ she is now looking for someone to wake it up. Oni ranu osi. Can you see that money cannot buy happiness and common sense? And this is a daughter of a former governor ooo. Useless thing forming milf.
Even if flavor see you dancing nakked, he will just buy dark Google to protect his eyes. He doesn't go for low IQ, old mama with elastic and damaged puxxxxy like you. I know you are member of NL, how I wish you read my comments because I know you are very disgusting. Anty Agbaya

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by onojaduru: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Madam if Flavour handle u u go faint

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by UIA04(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Flavour doesnnt want ur coBwebed pussy

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight by GoldenJAT(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
UIA04:
Flavour doesnnt want ur coBwebed pussy
i bet urs STING....and she is neater dan u down there!uncultured child.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.