Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (53653 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by LydayBobo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
She wrote a book? Never heard that before ooo. Nice one Madam. Respect.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Trails: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can anyone spot mama peace aka#there is God oh#

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by adioolayi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
I come check Mama Peace... if u did the same..click like

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abeg make person yelp me figure out mama piss Gej... I no see am o
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by mikaelzX(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
trying to look amiable
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by tolexy007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Keneking:
O Mrs Jonathan was absent
must she b there
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by nigeriafilm(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
She is now first lady hmmmnnn.......... APC and PMB, you can only deceive the zombies.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by mousco(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na kpof kpof i dey see for d table so?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
ramdris:
List ain't complete without mama PISS..where is Patience GEJ?

And Turai

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by chuks4greatness: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
There's God O!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by justi4jesu(f): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
aboki2000:

One Nigeria

Meanwhile
Pls who will help solve the pic questions ?

So we should do your assignment for you. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by afrika(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Wasting our money!!

What purpose is this meeting?
What benefit is it to the society?
What use has it in future?
And what effort will it impact to the future leaders of tomorrow?

Mtcheeeew!!! Non sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by mankan2k7(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Only mama peace makes me smile,d rest are ........
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Coldfeets: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Even to my own maniacal bewilderment that the immediate past former first lady was not present.

No, this is totally unacceptable...

By the orubebestic powers conferred upon me by the Federal Government, I declare that illegally constituted and ethnically biased congregation null and void

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where is mama peace? This looks more Like marketing her book.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by LEXYCOM: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is mama peace and osibanjo not invited?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by sukkot: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
economy is bad and these people are flexing
ya boy jonathan bought 1000 ipads and gold-plated each of them for 5000 dollars each and gave to every guest in his daughters wedding. doing the math it comes to 5 million dollars he spent on goldplating 1000 ipads. you are comparing this measly dinner to 5 million dollars spent by Jonathan ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by firstolalekan(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
When did this ostrich neck woman (Saraki wife) become an ex first lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
ramdris:
List ain't complete without mama PISS..where is Patience GEJ?
she dey honeymoon with gej for london
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Pwetyefe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Where is mama PEACE??
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by mightycrown1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
the wise tapping from the wise to be wiser
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
mineANDurs:
Aisha wrote a book?
Did she go to school?
she did nt o,she is a stack illitrate like mama peace
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Solitude101: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
dainformant:
Wife of the president Aisha Buhari yesterday hosted wives of former Nigerian Heads of state -including Justice Fati Abubakar Abdulsalami, Hajiya Hadiza Shagari, Mrs Balewa, Mrs Aguiyi Ironsi , Hajiya Maryam Abacha, Mrs. Victoria Gowon and Mrs. Alex Ekweme -to a colorful meeting at the presidential villa. Also present at the meeting was the wife of senate president Toyin Saraki, wives of APC governors, wives of army officers and other women.

The first lady urged the women to support her where she needs assistance and also used the opportunity to distribute her book she wrote on improving the perfect woman.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/aisha-buhari-hosts-wives-of-former.html

I didn't see Patience Jonathan's name on the list. Wasn't she invited? Or she isn't a former first lady?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dear bloggers, care to elucidate who-and-who's picture you post or are you all insane angry? If ye are not, how am I to know who is Gowon's wife and Aguiyi's undecided Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Y'all should stop being lazy and phony at the same time sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Enouwem(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
aboki2000:

One Nigeria

Meanwhile
Pls who will help solve the pic questions ?
41. = A (of)

42. = C (likely)

43. = B (prevents)

44. = D (stir up)

45. = C (Which)

46. = B (However)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by justtfab(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ride on Mrs Aishaaaa Sai Baba
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Truth be told....She got leadership qualities morethan her husband..if Buhari called a meeting like this when he first when election things wont be going the way it is now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by directonpc(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
MoneyGreen:
Extravaganza lifestyle. Enjoy ya sef Jare.. Proudly 97%

5% can go and........ (fill in the space)
97+5 =?? You sabi math?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Dajugba: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
This is segregation and yet some one is trying to bring change.

well, I miss mama peace! she is really someone wonderful. like she do say; " All this things you people are doing, there is God."
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
mineANDurs:
Aisha wrote a book?
Did she go to school?

She is a PhDs holder.

Better study hard too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Borno State (Photos) / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Coup Against Murtala: "Dimka's Confession. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.