Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) (1456 Views)

Dawda Jawara Is Dead! The Gambia's Founding President Dies Aged 95 / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / Immigrants Among America's Founding Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
I just stumbled on a youtube video were the fox presenter did a presenting showing how the whites hid history making it look as if blacks were only known for slavery in america meanwhile blacks were actually founding fathers of the USA. It is very rare that Fox News report something that gives black people the respect that they deserve so please watch the video and know that blacks were actually founding fathers too of US. Let us know history my people.

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNJg9cRj18

cc; lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Waspy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
I don't know how to react to this
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by oyinkinola: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
dragonking3:
I just stumbled on a youtube video were the fox presenter did a presenting showing how the whites hid history making it look as if blacks were only known for slavery in america meanwhile blacks were actually founding fathers of the USA. It is very rare that Fox News report something that gives black people the respect that they deserve so please watch the video and know that blacks were actually founding fathers too of US. Let us know history my people.

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdNJg9cRj18

cc; lalasticlala, ishilove
...op!
black man is the first for most human being on the planet earth!
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Waspy:
I don't know how to react to this
There are a lot of things the whites hid from the blacks by re-writing history. I will be posting them one by one hopefully blacks especially africans will wake up and claim their rightful spot..We were not slaves

3 Likes

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lalasticlala I believe this thread deserves FP so us to enlighten our fellow blacks how important we were. History was re-written to make blacks look inferior meanwhile we are superior

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by pacino26(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
I know the awakening coming will take the whole race by storm.

2 Likes

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Rosskii: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fox News? Strange coming from them, since they have the most racist outlook out of all the US stations.

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rosskii:
Fox News? Strange coming from them, since they have the most racist outlook out of all the US stations.
Am telling you. Fox News is very racist but am surprised that they did this show which revealed alot.

Lalasticlala abeg na, Biko carry this to the promise land let people know their worth
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
One thing I know for sure is that there were black men who fought in/within the ranks of the patriots during the American Revolution(1775-1783). I watched a documentary on that on Discovery world. Some of those black men were actually free men. Not all of them were slaves during the time of the revolution. At the end of the day,very few of them had their names written in history books so we can't tell what roles they actually played for sure.
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Rossikk(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
dragonking3:
Am telling you. Fox News is very racist but am surprised that they did this show which revealed alot.

Lalasticlala abeg na, Biko carry this to the promise land let people know their worth
A lot of information is slowly coming out about the black past. My study of virtually all the world's great civilisations - China, India, Greece, Egypt, Rome, Mexico, and now, the USA, shows they were either founded entirely by Africans, or had very significant African input in their establishment. The whites did an efficient job of erasing the memories of the African past from the world's consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Rossikk:
A lot of information is slowly coming out about the black past. My study of virtually all the world's great civilisations - China, India, Greece, Egypt, Rome, Mexico, and now, the USA, shows they were either founded entirely by Africans, or had very significant African input in their establishment. The whites did an efficient job of erasing the memories of the African past from the world's consciousness.
Exactly. I also found out that there were and still are black Chinese, the real Israelites which were blacks but are now hiden from the public eye.
The whites did alot of damage to the black race by re-writing history to suit them and favour them only. Do you know that the richest man that ever lived is also a black man. His name is Musa from Mali. That's the next thread I plan to open.

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by ollah2: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly. I also found out that there were and still are black Chinese, the real Israelites which were blacks but are now hiden from the public eye.
The whites did alot of damage to the black race by re-writing history to suit them and favour them only. Do you know that the richest man that ever lived is also a black man. His name is Musa from Mali. That's the next thread I plan to open.

Yh I know about the Musa from Mali thingy. I'm wondering how the foreign gods turned out to be whites.
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
ollah2:

Yh I know about the Musa from Mali thingy. I'm wondering how the foreign gods turned out to be whites.
They converted most of African gods to their white gods. For example, Thor is most likely sango based on the dress and the hammer. Even stories about the Bible being copied from the story of the Egyptian gods then cannot be neglected. Remember that the real Egyptians were black not this one's we see today.
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by ollah2: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragonking3:
They converted most of African gods to their white gods. For example, Thor is most likely sango based on the dress and the hammer. Even stories about the Bible being copied from the story of the Egyptian gods then cannot be neglected. Remember that the real Egyptians were black not this one's we see today.

Wow. They brilliantly silenced blacks to the extent that the color white seem good while black is bad. The angels and gods are whites while the devils and Satan are blacks. Smh
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
ollah2:

Wow. They brilliantly silenced blacks to the extent that the color white seem good while black is bad. The angels and gods are whites while the devils and Satan are blacks. Smh
Exactly what they did. Even some English words were used to discredit blacks. Words like blackmail, black sheep, black eye. Majority of the known black words were negative so that it looks like nothing good can come from blacks.
I am glad Malians were able to save some of their knowledge hidden in a library when they were invaded by the whites. During the white raid on Africa, the ensured that looted our money and also any written history so that many of us will never know that Africans and Africa was better than Europe. Even the great Benin Empire was termed as one of the most developed cities in the world as at then. Look at it today after the raid.
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by ollah2: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly what they did. Even some English words were used to discredit blacks. Words like blackmail, black sheep, black eye. Majority of the known black words were negative so that it looks like nothing good can come from blacks.
I am glad Malians were able to save some of their knowledge hidden in a library when they were invaded by the whites. During the white raid on Africa, the ensured that looted our money and also any written history so that many of us will never know that Africans and Africa was better than Europe. Even the great Benin Empire was termed as one of the most developed cities in the world as at then. Look at it today after the raid.

True that. Nothing but the truth. Africans aren't helping things either. They have also termed black as bad. Even in movies, the witches and wizards are coloured to black. Our girls are bleaching their future away as well. Damn it

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Nickizoe(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
ollah2:

Mehnn.....I wish and hope one day Blacks are going to stand together and get back what's rightful ours..... The white people have been Cruel to us for long.....They stole our history... I hope we can take em back some day....
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
ollah2:

True that. Nothing but the truth. Africans aren't helping things either. They have also termed black as bad. Even in movies, the witches and wizards are coloured to black. Our girls are bleaching their future away as well. Damn it
Thats the damage done when history is altered. If they mentioned the king of pop Michael Jackson, we will all vision the first image of a white person.
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by Horus(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
dragonking3:
Exactly. I also found out that there were and still are black Chinese,, the real Israelites which were blacks but are now hiden from the public eye.

Original Black Chinese

(Research the Black Chinese dynasty Xia Shang Zhou BC time period)

Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by dragonking3: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Horus:

Original Black Chinese

(Research the Black Chinese dynasty Xia Shang Zhou BC time period)

Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes.
Thanks. Am making more research on this
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by GWOHeywhy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
ollah2:

it makes me sad bro Melanin costs $395 per gram but our girls are still bleaching
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by pchukwudi: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enough of this reverse racist sentiment dude. No one hid anything from us. For one, US is (and had always been) a predominantly White, Christian country. So, historically, the blacks were a tiny minority in the place. The history of the US is not hidden. It's open knowledge. Thus any black man you see amongst the founders, was obviously EMPOWERED by the whites, not the other way round.

dragonking3:
There are a lot of things the whites hid from the blacks by re-writing history. I will be posting them one by one hopefully blacks especially africans will wake up and claim their rightful spot..We were not slaves
Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by GWOHeywhy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
Enough of this reverse racist sentiment dude. No one hid anything from us. For one, US is (and had always been) a predominantly White, Christian country. So, historically, the blacks were a tiny minority in the place. The history of the US is not hidden. It's open knowledge. Thus any black man you see amongst the founders, was obviously EMPOWERED by the whites, not the other way round.

Dude the land did belong to the natives after the genocide been committed on them and erasing of all their record the Europeans settled there finally

1 Like

Re: Fox News Tells Truth About Founding Fathers Of United States Being Black (vid) by panafrican(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
The other side of the story is the word << Forgive >> ( asking Black people to forgive just like this slave-turned-congressman who "forgave" . It is in fact the main message FOX News is conveying . The question is why are NOT the Jews forgiving the Nazis? Why is Germany paying WW2 reparations to Israel? why are the Jew still hunting down Nazis more 70 years since the war ended?

Why didn't the US "forgive " OSAMA BEN LADEN after September 11, 2001? I mean anytime a the White man does some horrible to anyone having African roots, the victim has to "forgive".

Make no mistake, Great People, Great Nations do NOT forgive, they have a long memory and work restlessly to overcome adversity. Why ? because the oppressor will always secure himself by asking the weakest ones ( the oppressed ) to forgive and move on. But at the same time, this oppressor would do NOTHING to prevent History from repeating itself in his favor.

(1) (Reply)

America's Riot. "Unarmed" Boy's Rap Sheet (allegedly) / Is It Ebola Or Is It Psychological Warfare? / Throwback: President Gore (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.