Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " (1125 Views)

Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" / What's The Most Unprofessional Thing A Medical Doctor Said To You? / Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by sanyaboy: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2016

Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by Amhappy(f): 2:18am On Jun 12, 2016
Special breed for good,see as the thing dey save you money.
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by missunknown: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Strange
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by sanyaboy: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2016
missunknown:
Strange
I don't get you ?
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by sanyaboy: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2016
missunknown:
Strange
I don't get you ?
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by missunknown: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Your condition is strange or should i say unique
sanyaboy:

I don't get you ?
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by sanyaboy: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
thanks
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by integritylady(f): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
that is exactly why self medication is not good.
many are sensitive to chloroquine and so many other drugs which give dem the adverse effect of the drugs they take e.g itching, watering eyes and nose, rashes e.t.c...
the drug dosage of the lonart prescribed to you by your school doctor isn't even correct....

drug overdose and under dose have almost the same effect..... they have a very severe threat on the kidney.... it part of why people have kidney problems oooooo

say NO TO DRUG ABUSE/SELF-MEDICATION
Re: Doctor In The House " My School Doctor Said I Am Special Breed " by Fuudz: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
sanyaboy:

Last two digits "05"

(1) (Reply)

Here You Go, It's Not Any Demon Pressing You, It's Called Sleep Paralysis. / How Will My Life Change If I Do 200 Push-ups Every Day? / Preparing For Pregnancy? 5 Things You Can Do To Get Your Body Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.