Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (82123 Views)

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by biuti(f): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
obeyinks:
Thanks i ve to go Search my document if i cn Find åny

Seriously? Didn't you see something like "as written on your certificate" on the site?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by madri4u: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Guys amongst the categories of programmes in the N-power build, which one is the most selling and provides jobs fast in the industries?..Need all ya advice
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by danielganjo: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello my people, is it nysc number they requested for or call up number? pls help.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
madri4u:
Guys amongst the categories of programmes in the N-power build, which one is the most selling and provides jobs fast in the industries?..Need all ya advice

all are selling you just need entrepreneurship skill. this is not office job
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by sunday478(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
hello guys,

my sister registered for close to 3 weeks now but she is yet to receive a mail. i tried to re-register but the site said she is already registered. what option(s) did she have now. is it possible to re-register? if yes, how do we go about it?
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
sunday478:
hello guys,

my sister registered for close to 3 weeks now but she is yet to receive a mail. i tried to re-register but the site said she is already registered. what option(s) did she have now. is it possible to re-register? if yes, how do we go about it?

come to my house to re-register undecided
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by DIYlady01: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
BROWN105:
That is how it has been right from the onset. Once you log in, you will be redirected to home page, so I don't think there is a way of editing or viewing one's profile after submission.

Thanks for the information.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by sunday478(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
crazydove:

come to my house to re-register undecided
Really! save me the energy ⚡ let me do it online.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
obeyinks:
Thanks i ve to go Search my document if i cn Find åny
Sorry, i l8r got to realise it's actually on ur certificate. Just read d inscription. It's aftr ur name.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Kokadomfreedom(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
I did misake in my call up number. I forgot to include the 'NYSC' before the number and don't know whether am safe with or i should re-register

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by obeyinks(f): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks for all the comment i Successfully applied today.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by ComrdDRS: 12:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Pls, i don't have bvn number. And that mean I will not be able to register this week probably next week. Will I still have the opportunity??
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jojosweet(f): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Engrobiorah:

No document was printed
I uploaded my cv, statement of result, passport, nysc discharge certificate
please is it true that there is a print-out requirement I submitted my cv and all but now I am hearing print-out?please kindly reply me thanx
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Engrobiorah(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
jojosweet:
please is it true that there is a print-out requirement I submitted my cv and all but now I am hearing print-out?please kindly reply me thanx
There is nothing like that
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by jojosweet(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Engrobiorah:

There is nothing like that
so basically is just fill out form and upload Cv yea? Thank you for the quick response God bless you.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by vivilanky(f): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
please fellow Nlanders, i have succesfully applied for the N-power knowledge programme. An acknoledge letter was sent to my email containing a reference code. what is the next step to follow. thanks.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by igho9: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
vivilanky:
please fellow Nlanders, i have succesfully applied for the N-power knowledge programme. An acknoledge letter was sent to my email containing a reference code. what is the next step to follow. thanks.

Next step is to grab a chair, sit and wait to hear from "dem government" undecided
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Ayopercent(m): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls,is there no opportunity to register for npower teach again because d option I am seeing on their portal are npower build, creative, tech hardware and tech software.....
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by walad4yhu(m): 2:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Registered today. npower health. May God help us all...
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by gasgenius(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Is it still going well
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Draculadick(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
registered over a month yet to get my acknowledgement letter
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Mopricelezz(f): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2016
After over a month of registering, I finally got the acknowledgement Mail today. I was surprised sef..
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by suyamasta(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
** N-power portal for application was opened
sunday June 12

** "As at noon on Monday June 13, only
36 hours after the launch of the portal, 403,528
applicants have successfully registered on the site
~~

The statement was credited to Afolabi
Imoukhede , Senior Special Assistant to the
President on Job Creation

-- Its so disgusting to hear the shift is to
accomodate more people when by indication
more than enough people already applied, why is
the government so full of lies??

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by dewalt(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls anyone with genuine information on this? I learnt that they have been calling people for interview. I mean Npower. please share if you receive any mail of such.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by lacum: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
i received a mail of acknowledgment yesterday but was told that the selection team will make their choice n call me if selected

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by mankayzee09: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2016
Something new is out on Npower, I tried uploading it, all I got is empty message body
Just what to alert everyone, assessment date is out.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by mukhcech(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2016
mankayzee09:
Something new is out on Npower, I tried uploading it, all I got is empty message body
Just what to alert everyone, assessment date is out.

Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Funjosh(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by mikovo2002(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
I hope to receive my assessment messsage on 23rd. If your surname start with O then we are together.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by XaintJoel20: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Some of use did not get "acknowledgement letter" from Npower.

Please what is our fate?

Any hope?
useful response is urgently needed.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by XaintJoel20: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Some of use did not get "acknowledgement letter" from Npower.

Please what is our fate?

Any hope?
useful response is urgently needed.
Re: N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
I guess you can also follow Npower on Facebook for more info and you can set your follow button to (see first) so you can get their updates immediately they post

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / Share Your Union Bank Aptitude Test Scores / WAEC 2019 Job Recruitment (25 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.