Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See (1862 Views)

Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / A Trip Down Memory Lane: My Book Of Bible Stories / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Who's watching you? Do you think I have any power to see someone not present with me? I just felt you were awake dahs all. As per river Nile, they said it will dry up, it has never and it can never. No plus or minus with prophecy of ur supposed god.
Sure.

The prophecy is talking about the flood. Not the river. Read again undecided
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 4:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
Sure.

The prophecy is talking about the flood. Not the river. Read again undecided

Xtians like twisting everything. If your Bible cannot be trusted to give accurate things, don't you think it's high time one start doubting its efficacy? Little wonder xtianity itself is divided into thousands of beliefs... all contradictory.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2016
ifenes:

Exactly. That is why I have no belief. I choose what I prefer and stay positive with no expectations.

It's a very good path to thread for now, you know why? The truth has not been revealed yet, but I am revealing it. Then after I have finished revealing it and the world has gone through all I said, then one can chose either to believe in God or not. All the gods you have ever heard of are not telling the whole truth.

One thing I have come to know is that the brain doesn't die and it is what carries the afterlife. Whatever you believe will follow you after death; that's why NDE differs. Some said they saw Mohammed, some it was Buddha, some saw Vishnu while some didn't see anything. The xtremely fearful one saw Jesus taking them to hell fire. The final destinations of souls are in their brains, according to the DOCTUFOS I am writing. Out of all the NDE, it was the experience of one of them that stood out. Her name is Anita Moorjani. She didn't take to any religion before death. She had cancer and died. She woke up, cured supernaturally and told of her NDE. her belief actually determined what she saw. She said the world is an illusion and all the religions we see are not real, but are made real because we believe in them. She didn't see hell fire or heaven of xtians. She only saw a place of corrections to all her illusions. You can check google, you'll see her account. She was told to come back to enjoy heaven on earth. Now she lives her life without fear.

There was also an atheist who died and his soul was travelling to an unknown destination. A lot of spirits were coming after him, just to lure him to somewhere. He didn't follow any. In the end, he went to a particular place where all his life was played back to him. The man returned to earth to become a Christian, just because he saw an afterlife. He didn't see heaven or hell, yet he became a Christian preacher, just because he knows that xtians talk about afterlife. Pitiable!
He didn't know that his not seeing hell is because he didn't believe in it in the first place. Sure if he does now, he'll see the hell.

The first woman encourages us to believe good things instead of bad things. Remember in dreams too, it happens like that. You dream what you feel and fear instead of the reality most of the time. So to me, I refuse to condemn atheism, as long as the real GOD who created the universe has not been revealed to humanity.

In the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS, Jehovah and all the other gods you have heard about did exist in the period of the Neanderthals and love being worshipped. But their creator is DOMINO REVERAD, who made the universe with a Big Bang. He doesn't interfere with our world, but his sons does. He made no hell for people but a place of correction, where they'll see corrections to all illusions of our world.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Xtians like twisting everything. If your Bible cannot be trusted to give accurate things, don't you think it's high time one start doubting its efficacy? Little wonder xtianity itself is divided into thousands of beliefs... all contradictory.

Your father the devil has even more divided sects, cults, nations, all contradictory, some even pretending to be christian etc. Yet some people like you think he has a speck of wisdom.

otemanuduno:
NOW RIVER NILE overtook the former river called MISSISSIPPI as the longest river in the world. Can you see that ISAIAH's supposed prophecy has failed?
I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them," declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty. The waters of the Nile will fail to rise and flood the fields. The riverbed will be parched and dry.

And I just quoted you. Liar.
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Isaiah 19:4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.
5 And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river shall be wasted and dried up. KJV

The verse is not even talking of the nile. Are you using the freemason bible?
Re: The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See by otemanuduno: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Muafrika2:

Your father the devil has even more divided sects, cults, nations, all contradictory, some even pretending to be christian etc. Yet some people like you think he has a speck of wisdom.

And I just quoted you. Liar.

It's obvious it's jehovah your father that's the real satan we have been searching for. Remember I have swore that if I am a devil I should die two days back, so that makes me not a devil after I didn't die. But Satan(jehovah) even in his holy book was revealed as d devil, read 1 Chronicle 21:1-end and also Again the anger of the L ORD was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” ( 2 Samuel 24:1 )
Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. ( 1 Chronicles 21:1 )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Make-up, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair: / Why I Think God Does Not Exist-from A Christian / China Orders Citizens To Replace Pictures Of Jesus With That Of The Chinese Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.