Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night (52333 Views)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2017
HIV/AIDS advocate, Ladybryd, is celebrating her 10th year of living with HIV after she getting infected by her ex-husband on their wedding night. 

She further disclosed that her husband kept lying about his status before they got married, but he took her life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way, even when she trusted him with her life. Here's her story;

"10 years ago on this date was the first time I was exposed to his HIV. Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage. Well my wedding night we did that but he also knowingly exposed me to his HIV.

I trusted him with my life and he took my life into his own hands and chose to lie in the most explainable way! From that trip to the doctor when he said his HIV test was negative, to his mom telling me to ask him about HIV and he saying he didn't know what she was talking about just days before the wedding, to having unprotected sex with his WIFE on our wedding night, to the doctor telling me that I WAS HIV POSITIVE, to me finding out about other women and possibly men he was sleeping with, and ALL THE WAY UP TO SENTENCING he lied!

when the judge said, "we have you on a recorded conversation admitting that you had HIV since 2002" the lies stopped! I was 24 years old on this day August 4, 2007 and on this day my body was introduced to HIV."

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-marks-10-years-infected-hiv-husband-wedding-night/

3 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Eiyha, sorry. Some men are beast

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by simplyhonest(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2017
so sad...

12 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by LAFO: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2017
What a sad tale.
Where's the husband now?
Just curious

13 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by stGabrielo(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by adajoe555: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
This is so painful. . ( tears in my eyes)
heartless and selfish man

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by bunmiannie(f): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2017
Oga ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
first to judge
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Kondomatic(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
The man is a very wicked human being and the lady is equally foolish.

A man's mother asked you to query him his HIV status and you no run? Why did accept the result from HIS doctor?

Before this date we had NEVER had unprotected sex. I was very adamant about it. Your wedding night is the time to consummate the marriage.

I am no longer understanding. So protected sex does not consummate marriage? Sister, your marriage was consummated long before he proposed.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
cry
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by KendrickAyomide: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2017
.fifk
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Lol. .thanks for your message,,I appreciate
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by NobleAngell(f): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
I'm sorry but this is unforgivable. When the Bible said we should forgive, I'm not sure such wickedness was captured among the offences.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by umajubr(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
the man is a very wicked somebody.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by sweatlana: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Men are devils sharr.

Na to give such man rat poison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
F
space booking..hhhehehehe
Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Caustics: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
sad you have been having protected sex before and you still want to consummate which nonsense?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by jdstunt(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2017
good

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by luckynzo(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Wicked world. The man has no conscience.
But how come you did not become suspicious after his mum alerted you to the possibility of his HIV status and insist on a test in a hospital of your choice. Why did you not confirm his test results from the doctor rather than rely on what he told you? You share some of the blame here.
Anyway, the damage is already done. You're a truly strong woman. You can live a full healthy and happy life even with HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by itiswellandwell: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
Very sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Kondomatic:

What makes her foolish ? Please explain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
no place is safe ...even in marriage, ,you still contact disease

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by Pinkblue(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
the man must b yoloba(let the tribal war begin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by usapjoh(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Some people nor get heart at all..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by menwongo(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Stupid woman, the mother of your ex husband even exposed him and you were still foolish.
The man should be flock with iron

5 Likes

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by oluwamile(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
wickedness everywhere!!! God pls deliver dis country

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by bigwig10(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Marks 10 Years Of Being Infected With HIV By Her Husband On Wedding Night by RillJ(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2017
A man messed up for sure, but why the generalize unduly? Hope you have no inherent issues with the male folk?

My heartfelt sympathy for the sister who never deserved what he served her. God be with you.

TreasuredLeidy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Public Toilet In Ojodu, Lagos, World Class With High Tech Features / Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / Bushes And Snakes Take Over Uniben Medical Students Hostel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.