Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) (42167 Views)

Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Amodu Shuaibu Is Dead (Ex-Coach, Super Eagles) / Amodu Shuaibu's Tribute To Stephen Keshi From Keshi's Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Realnoyx(f): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
The End Time is more than nigh. It will happen like a flash. And no time for repentance. Repent now. if you miss heaven, you can never miss hell. God is always ready to forgive. Say yes to him. God loves you.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dis one all our former coaches wit there name starting from S is leaving gradually... I think Sunday Oliseh should b in deep prayers now....or wat do u tink....
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by mexdon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Death, the emptiness of life, #RIP
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by gebest: 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
TPAND:
Death! You keep taking good and young people. I just keep wondering but why. Your sting meanders through the deepest corners of natures existence. I only hope you catch us the time we are most upright with God, so we can make the eternal home. Yes it is inevitable to get in your cold arms...but take us when we are aged and our great grandchildren are praying for us to die.

Rest in peace Coach Amodu. Your experience in managing our national team can never be compared with. You achievements shines on.
when are u going to be ready if not now, this very minuit.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by gezzy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
embarassedDeath is just an unexpected visitor, that takes both old and young
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Senrealone: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just few days ago,He(Shuaibu Amodu) was pictured at Stephen Keshi's residence,signing condolence register in which he wrote " The ‘Big Boss’ you lived a good life, ran a good race. Adieu my brother".. today,someone else,somewhere will be signing the same at his residence too...within a week, Muhammad Ali,Henrietta Kosoko,Stephen Keshi,Shuaibu Amodu etc have passed away. Dear Lord,if ever there comes a time when i complain about life,please forgive my foolishness..these people had it all and they are gone...*pensive*

1 Like

Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Senrealone: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Just few days ago,He(Shuaibu Amodu) was pictured at Stephen Keshi's residence,signing condolence register in which he wrote " The ‘Big Boss’ you lived a good life, ran a good race. Adieu my brother".. today,someone else,somewhere will be signing the same at his residence too...within a week, Muhammad Ali,Henrietta Kosoko,Stephen Keshi,Shuaibu Amodu etc have passed away. Dear Lord,if ever there comes a time when i complain about life,please forgive my foolishness..these people had it all and they are gone...*pensive*
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
So sad.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Senrealone: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Senrealone: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by iswallker(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
OVI75:
Tu Sad he Didn't Live To C D End Of D's Kuntree

What's this one saying...

Wailer virus alert... sad
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
idupaul:
He went to sign Keshis condolence and he didn't know he will buried before Keshi. This Life
he signed his own death certificate the day he signed keshi condolence register
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by supereagle(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
I can not believe this.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by concIz(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ur manhood lives on. RIP
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by rolams(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by rolams(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
adaksbullet:
RIP formal niaja cosh, amokashi saibu crycry

WHAT IS THIS?
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Shuby2015: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
Allahu akbar, may forgive him all his sins.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Onyekaozulu: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
The Lord is my shepherd. RIP to Amodu and Stephen.
rheether:
I give up. This life is indeed useless.
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Waiting for T.B. Joshua to come and say "I told you so".
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by askiyke(m): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
RIP
henryanna36:
Ex-Super Eagles coach and member of the NFF technical crew Amodu Shuaibu, who passed away in the early hours of today, June 11, at the age of 58 due to heart problem has been buried.

Chief Imam in Auchi prayed for him before he was Buried. Re

His body was then moved from the Stella Obasanjo hospital in Benin to his home town in Okpella, where he was buried according to Muslim rites.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole and host of others were on hand to witness the burial.

#RIP#

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/amodu-shuaibu-finally-buriedphotos.html
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Our legends are dying one after the other
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:17am On Jun 12, 2016
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) by Emmanuel555(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2016
death is inevitable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Amount Of Data Is Required To Stream A Live Football Match? / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Tobi Bakre Goes On Skydiving, Says ''Don't Try This In Lagos''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.